Easily deploy Adobe Acrobat products—including the free Reader X using the Adobe Customization Wizard X. Software upgrades can be a mixed blessing: your clients want great new features, but you could do without the headache of deployment. That’s why you are invited to join Adobe experts to learn about the new Adobe® Customization Wizard X and new ways to deploy Adobe Acrobat and Reader X using SCCM/SCCP.
In this webinar, you will:
- You’ll learn how you can deploy a silent installation that pre-configures serial numbers for large numbers of users, without having to reboot afterwards.
- See how to remove previous versions of Adobe Acrobat® and Adobe Reader® software. And to make life simpler for you and your clients, you can even suppress End-User License Agreements (EULA) and registration prompts
Control your work and help secure sensitive information. Attend this webinar to hear about best practices for implementing security policies and how Acrobat X and Reader X implement security standards.
In this presentation, you will learn how to:
- Protect information - use Adobe Acrobat Pro X to set permissions, limit access and control user interaction
- Save time and accelerate document workflows with electronic document signatures
- Permanently remove content and metadata from a document to expedite sharing
Replacing your current deployment of Adobe Acrobat with our PDF solution, Nitro Pro, can have a significant and positive impact on many areas of your business—from user productivity to your IT budget, and even your daily workload.
So why axe Adobe Acrobat altogether and make the switch to Nitro? Here are 7 clear reasons, plus some words of wisdom from IT Pros who have already done so.
1.No Sweat Compliance
3.User-friendly Means IT-friendly
4.Everything You Need, Nothing You Don’t
5.We’ve Got Your Back
6.One Solution, Many Uses
7.A Better Bottom Line