Easily deploy Adobe Acrobat products—including the free Reader X using the Adobe Customization Wizard X. Software upgrades can be a mixed blessing: your clients want great new features, but you could do without the headache of deployment. That’s why you are invited to join Adobe experts to learn about the new Adobe® Customization Wizard X and new ways to deploy Adobe Acrobat and Reader X using SCCM/SCCP.
In this webinar, you will:
- You’ll learn how you can deploy a silent installation that pre-configures serial numbers for large numbers of users, without having to reboot afterwards.
- See how to remove previous versions of Adobe Acrobat® and Adobe Reader® software. And to make life simpler for you and your clients, you can even suppress End-User License Agreements (EULA) and registration prompts
Control your work and help secure sensitive information. Attend this webinar to hear about best practices for implementing security policies and how Acrobat X and Reader X implement security standards.
In this presentation, you will learn how to:
- Protect information - use Adobe Acrobat Pro X to set permissions, limit access and control user interaction
- Save time and accelerate document workflows with electronic document signatures
- Permanently remove content and metadata from a document to expedite sharing
Replacing your current deployment of Adobe Acrobat with our PDF solution, Nitro Pro, can have a significant and positive impact on many areas of your business—from user productivity to your IT budget, and even your daily workload.
So why axe Adobe Acrobat altogether and make the switch to Nitro? Here are 7 clear reasons, plus some words of wisdom from IT Pros who have already done so.
1.No Sweat Compliance
3.User-friendly Means IT-friendly
4.Everything You Need, Nothing You Don’t
5.We’ve Got Your Back
6.One Solution, Many Uses
7.A Better Bottom Line
Organisations are only as successful as the talent they attract. And finding top employees requires HR to take on a strategic role in business. To meet these demands, you need to go all-digital. From managing services to streamlining processes, a digital HCM will increase productivity, shift corporate culture, and free your team to focus on strategy — not paperwork.
Join our webinar to learn:
• How to attract and retain talent with all-digital onboarding
• How to increase employee productivity with the ability to sign and send documents from any device
• How Driscoll’s used Adobe Sign for Workday to speed up the hiring and onboarding process, turning candidates into contributors in a matter of hours.
Today's top companies are 61% more likely to use e-signatures over slow, paper based processes and for a good reason. In this webinar, Andrew Moravick from Aberdeen Group explains why sales teams should adopt e-signatures and how to use them as a competitive advantage.
Watch the webinar to learn:
•How e-signatures are currently being used in sales
•How e-signatures can amplify your current sales processes
•How e-signatures will impact your overall business performance
Attracting, hiring, and keeping top talent is a challenge for every organisation. As they say, "employees are a lunch break away from another career opportunity." In this webinar, find out how you can compete in, and win, the talent game.
Join Natalie Kessler, Adobe Head of Employment Branding, as she shows you:
•Best practices for attracting top talent
•How to promote employee advocacy in your company
•Technology that can improve the HR process and the candidate experience
Replacing paper signatures with an e-signature solution, can transform your business by taking full advantage of 100% digital workflows. Complex regulations have previously made many businesses hesitant to adopt these new services, however with the new eIDAS regulations you can now trust that these solutions are completely secure.
In this webinar, Christoph Richter, Senior Legal Counsel at Adobe Europe and Christy Hubbard, Senior Product Marketing Manager for Adobe Document Cloud, highlight:
•How the new EU regulation for Electronic Identification and Electronic Trust Services (eIDAS) is a breakthrough in enabling secure digital signing processes
•Positive cases for digital signatures that deliver a quick return on investment
•Best practices for creating internal legal policies and implementing solutions successfully
•Best practices for decision-making and deployment of digital signatures