If you’re new to the world of application performance management, this is the perfect introduction. Through a demonstration of the AppDynamics core product, you’ll discover how our sophisticated monitoring capabilities can help improve your bottom line.
Register now and see how the solutions offered by AppDynamics can help further your digital transformation, by:
- Achieving end-to-end business transaction visibility across web and mobile apps
- Monitoring your end user experience across the globe through a single pane of glass
- Getting application and operational analytics with custom dashboards for every audience
- Instantly analyzing data by platform, device type, and even performance by region
AppDynamics allows you to understand the connection between your app’s health, user satisfaction, and your business results. You’ll know if something’s wrong in real-time and be able to fix problems quickly, putting you at an advantage over the competition.
Experts share best practices and insights on running applications on Azure.
The average enterprise runs more than 300 applications - all of them with unique requirements for optimal performance. Rackspace specialists have deep experience migrating, managing and optimising diverse applications on Microsoft Azure for businesses of all sizes. We've combined our collective expertise on managing applications on Azure into the Application Management and Migration with Azure webinar.
If you expect to keep up with the rate of change that new app development practices demand, you’ll need to automate your critical application security and delivery services. Naturally, there is more than one way to automate your app services and choosing the right option can be challenging. In this webinar, we will look at three ways of automating application delivery services and discuss which to use when. At the end of this webinar you will have gained the knowledge to help you chose the right automation solution for your business.Read more >
Mobile app crashes lose you revenue, loyalty, and potential customers due to poor user ratings at the App Store or Play Store.
But stack traces, the traditional debugging method, can leave you with more questions than answers. Learn how to keep your apps healthy and customers happy by fixing crashing apps more quickly, and for good.
This invaluable lesson on debugging apps will teach you how to:
- Access a full context of user behavior, application flow, and code execution
- Reduce your Mean Time to Identification of a crash issue
- Eliminate costly trial and error, replicating, or not finding the issue at all
The health of your apps is too important to your business to pass up these valuable tips. Register now.
This webinar is a chance to learn how the circuit breaker pattern is used in microservices applications. Fundamentally, the circuit breaker pattern in a microservice application is all about managing traffic to the different instances of your services. We utilize active health checks to monitor these instances, to help avoid catastrophic failure.
Join this webinar to learn:
- How the circuit breaker pattern works
- Why the circuit breaker pattern has become popular, especially for microservices apps
- How the circuit breaker pattern is implemented in Microservices Reference Architecture
- Why NGINX is particularly well-suited for supporting microservices apps
Chris Stetson, Chief Architect & Sr. Director, Microservices Engineering
Charles Pretzer, Technical Architect
Floyd Smith, Director, Content Marketing
This webinar focuses on how Docker can help you secure your application lifecycle on Microsoft Azure.
Join us to review how you can leverage Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) to push images into the Docker Trusted Registry and using containerized VSTS build agents with the Docker Universal Control Plane.
IT has always been an anchor for the rest of the business organization - stabilizing the foundation that enables all other departments to operate effectively and smoothly. In recent times, the increasing demand for digital transformation has greatly impacted the responsibilities of IT. IT departments now find themselves shifting into a critical spot in their organization, helping to facilitate the adoption of a new technological culture amongst their usual responsibilities.
Today, IT is a broker of cloud services and the owner of connectivity and integrations between new services. However, with this complexity, IT organizations are increasingly finding it difficult to quickly resolve service issues, provide high-quality support to business customers, hold teams and service providers accountable, and continuously drive process improvements.
The complexity of the job paired with the lack of essential analytics and insights, makes it harder for poorly-equipped IT departments to provide the continual support expected. When tasked with optimizing new digital initiatives, service delivery, and IT performance, departments often find themselves in a juggling act, where resources and time are limited.
The application is now often the business, and investing in the right Application Performance Management (APM) solution is imperative to delivering flawless customer experiences. So how can you present a solid business case for this major IT investment?
AppDynamics commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a Total Economic Impact (TEI) study to showcase the cost savings and business benefits of the AppDynamics APM.
Register and learn from Forrester and AppDynamics:
- Technology trends in the APM landscape
- How you can save $1.45 million annually through consolidation of monitoring tools
- Why APM tools accelerate your digital transformation
Working with COBOL data files, including the creation of reports, often requires specialty tools and developer skills. It’s time to improve business continuity, application availability and to work with COBOL data files in real time, using off-the-shelf analysis and reporting tools.
Join Micro Focus on 21st February to:
Discover the real challenges many teams face in working with COBOL data files
Understand how to work with COBOL data files using familiar tools such as Excel and Crystal Reports
See how to easily integrate existing COBOL applications with RDBMS technology with minimal code change
Learn how to leverage open source database platforms, reducing application and infrastructure costs
Unlock the value of business application data using the latest modernization tools from Micro Focus. Join us on 21st February, 2018 for an exciting webinar discussion, demo and Q&A.
In the age of automation, modern testing has to be about both technology and business metrics. Artificial intelligence and analytics are drastically changing the way development teams, test, monitor and deliver applications.
Join this live webinar with Agile and Product experts from Eggplant to learn how to deliver better customer experiences and ensure faster, better web applications.
We will discuss how to:
- Track actual activity against positive business outcomes, such as basket conversion in retail, successful target strikes in defense, and completed transactions in telecommunications
- Monitor technical behavior of software in production
- Apply data science to the resulting combined information of monitoring to help identify changes to your site that can result in a higher NPS, happier customers, and revenue growth
It is no secret that containers have entered mainstream and are here to stay. Every IT organization is exploring the use of containers. It is easy to make the case for using containers for new applications, especially the ones designed with a microservices architecture.
The benefits of containerizing microservices applications are immediate and well understood. But what about the hundreds or sometimes thousands of applications that enterprise IT teams are already supporting. Shouldn’t they get some ‘container’ love? Can ‘containerizing’ these applications ‘modernize’ them, extending their useful life? If your applications are running fine, does it even make sense to bother containerizing them all?
In this webinar, we answer these questions and discuss a simple framework to decide if you will benefit by containerizing your applications. For organizations interested in adopting containers, we will look at how they can successfully deliver a container-as-a-service to operate and manage these containerized applications.
About the presenter:
Ritesh Patel is a co-founder and VP, Products at Nirmata, a cloud-native application management platform build on Kubernetes. Ritesh has around 15 years of enterprise software development experience and has led software development teams. Prior to Nirmata, Ritesh was responsible for private cloud strategy and business development at Brocade where he led various OpenStack related initiatives and created a partner ecosystem. Ritesh has also held key technical positions at Trapeze Networks, Nortel and Motorola. Ritesh holds an MBA from UC Berkeley and MS from Michigan State University.
Watch Keith Babo's presentation from CloudCon: Integration & APIs; Integration Developer News' virtual event and learn how to develop an API-focused approach to integrating your applications and data.Read more >
Today’s businesses require greater responsiveness and agility in meeting fast-paced, user-driven demand for products, services, and information. In turn, applications need to be designed, developed, deployed, and changed quickly when needed and be exposed to multiple channels, including mobile. To get apps to market fast and adapt them on the fly, low-code development tools and approaches are emerging to take the burden off IT and let the business self-serve.
In this session we'll discuss:
-How a wide range of technologies are coming together to enable the development of low-code, mobile, cloud-enabled, business automation solutions.
-Red Hat's approach to building these process-driven, mobile applications.
- Examples from some of Red Hat's most successful customers.
Learn how to adapt the core ideas in the classic 12-factor application model to a modern microservices architecture optimized for continuous delivery.
More specifically, join this webinar to learn:
- The history of the 12-factor app and the problems it solves
- Industry changes that have happened since the 12-factor app was introduced
- What each of the current 12 factors are
- How each of the 12 factors needs to be updated to fit microservice needs
Watch this webinar to:
- Discover how Application Aware SD-WAN can turn your unpredictable network into a WAN that delivers reliable and consistent business application performance,
- Learn why only Ipanema can help you to effortlessly optimize and operate your hybrid WAN deployment for high-performance user experience,
- Watch a demo to see how easily hybrid WANs are deployed with Ipanema.
SD-WANs promise to enable enterprise digital transformation from migrating to the cloud, to powering digital customer experiences - but there are challenges ahead!
- Why do enterprises risk losing up to 3% of their annual revenue to poor application performance and application downtime?
- How do you ensure your enterprise network has enough application intelligence and awareness to meet these demands?
Join Zeus Kerravala, principal and founder of ZK Research, and Ricardo Belmar, Senior Director, Global Enterprise Marketing, as they define the five requirements every SD-WAN must meet to be application-aware in this webinar.
You’ll learn why Ipanema SD-WAN, Application Intelligence for the WAN Edge, is the only solution that meets all of these requirements and how it helped the world’s largest QSR brand protect its digital revenues, while enabling the digital transformation of its restaurants.
Join to better understand key requirements needed in a web application firewall to protect applications and critical data in this changing world of application development and security.
This webinar includes:
- A detailed explanation of key features
- Security technologies needed in DevOps and hybrid models
- A demo showcasing the use of analytics to quickly reference attack campaigns
As the web application landscape changes, so do the threats, as well as the tools used for application security and critical data protection. Learn about our analysis of key insights from the new 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Application Firewalls to understand the latest WAF technologies, trends, and industry challenges. Hear the experiences of Imperva customers and how they implement web application firewalls to protect their enterprises.
Join this interactive panel with security and infrastructure experts to learn more about:
- Our analysis of the detailed results and considerations of the report
- Trends in application development and security – DevSecOps, Analytics and Hybrid Cloud
- Effective deployment options to meet enterprise demands
SD-WANs promise to enable every enterprise's digital transformation from migrating to the cloud, to powering digital customer experiences. Why, then, do enterprises risk losing up to 3% of their annual revenue to poor application performance and application downtime? How do you ensure your enterprise network has enough application intelligence and awareness to meet these demands?
Zeus Kerravala, principal and founder of ZK Research, joins us to define the five requirements an SD-WAN must meet to be application-aware. We’ll show you how to leverage application intelligence to ensure a better user experience while staying ahead of your competition and protecting your digital revenue.
Join us and discover:
•Why application visibility plays an important role during network transformation
•Why application QoE control is a critical requirement to know your applications will always work under any network conditions
•Why dynamic path selection is required to ensure applications get the best network path that meets your business objectives
•Why security is more than just an after-thought to secure your applications and protect the network from attack
•Why WAN optimization can help reduce bandwidth requirements, delay network upgrades, and optimize application flows
Learn why Ipanema SD-WAN, Application Intelligence for the WAN Edge, is the only solution that meets all of these requirements and how that helped the world’s largest QSR brand protect their digital revenues while enabling the digital transformation of their restaurants.
Modernizing and migrating an on-premise application to the AWS cloud can be a daunting task without the right strategy and enablement tools. The challenges that organizations face as they modernize their legacy on-premise applications include a combination of factors pertaining to technology, personnel skills and operational tools to ensure a successful application migration.
This webinar provides a step by step approach on how to address these challenges for
application migration and enablement to the AWS cloud using the Quali CloudShell solution.
You will learn how to re-platform a Drupal CMS application into AWS using self-service cloud sandboxes.
The more you understand the numerous cloud migration considerations, the more likely your enterprise will take advantage of its scalability, agility, and cost reduction benefits.
Register for this 30-minute webinar to learn how to minimize the risks and set yourself up for success.
You’ll also learn:
- Which applications to migrate first
- How to monitor and minimize the impact on users before, during, and after
- What training your IT staff needs to effectively build and operate cloud environments
Nasdaq is transforming — focusing on technology-driven innovation centered around their strengths in market-powering data and analytics. Supporting this move, Nasdaq is cloud-enabling all core applications using AWS for agility and using AppDynamics to speed up, visualize, and validate the migration process.
An AppDynamics-powered migration has allowed Nasdaq to support its strategic pillars of user engagement, velocity, and agile infrastructure, empowering them to draw clear, understandable correlations between customer experience and application performance.
Hear experts from Nasdaq, AWS, and AppDynamics for in this on demand webinar. You’ll learn:
- How to justify moving to AWS and re-platforming applications
- How AppDynamics provides full visibility into hybrid cloud performance
- How a common dashboard across ops, dev, and infrastructure teams can accelerate DevOps adoption
Customer expectations are changing fast, while customer-related data is pouring in at an unprecedented rate and volume across many touchpoints. We are calling this the Right-Now economy. To keep up, enterprises today need applications that provide contextual experiences, immediate always-on accessibility everywhere, instant responsiveness, and easy scale.
Not surprisingly, as enterprises move towards adopting these modern applications, the data layer they run on will play the most critical role in defining the outcome.
While Apache Cassandra™ has become established as the de facto technology for distributed data management at scale, enterprises need more in terms of ease-of-use, advanced security, performance, and breadth of platform.
Join us to learn how to:
● Apply Apache Cassandra distributed data management capabilities in an enterprise-grade environment for business-critical workloads
● Ensure continuous availability and easily control data distribution and replication
● Increase your throughput predictably and quickly with linearly scalable performance
● Empower your applications' operational data to handle mixed workloads with built-in search, graph, and analytics
This webinar focuses on the aspects of Docker and Containers that can help you in the development lifecycle of your applications. By utilizing containers you can save time and simplify your development workflow. The benefits you will learn about range from frictionless onboarding of new developers, consistent environments, saving time in managing workstations and dependencies to quickly adapting to new requirements. You will understand the challenges of developing applications within containers and techniques to overcome them. After this session, you will understand:
- How to utilize containers to speed up your development process and free up resources
- Where to start and how to drive progress on integrating containers into your development workflow
- Challenges you might encounter along the way and techniques to overcome them
- The ways containers will shape how you think about application and infrastructure design
Julian is a Software Engineer, Online Educator, and Container Enthusiast. He automates all the things and containerizes Ruby applications at day. At night he sleeps. In between those times, he is busy climbing, hiking and teaching people about Docker and Containers at LearnDocker.online. His current life goal is to drastically reduce the time he sits per day.
Learn from industry-leading Cloud Strategist Jeffrey Deverter how to modernize your applications using continuous deployment and continuous integration on the Cloud.
Jeffrey will discuss a methodology that will enable you to modernize applications to reap several business benefits - including Agile improvements, transparency into the true cost of ownership of application operation - and share advice on how to drive business value and the direction of applications.