Your business has been going great and you feel that it’s time to grow and move on to the next level. In the current economy, opportunities for entrepreneurial businesses is excellent, but the risks of expanding too quickly cannot be ignored.
Whether you are looking to find new ways to sell your current services or products, or looking to broaden your customer base by introducing new products and services that add value, planning correctly for growth is essential. This webinar will give you tips and guidance on how to:
• Assess where your growth will come from
• Understand what makes your business proposition unique
• Describe and define what the next level looks and feels like
• Inspire others to get on board about future changes
• Evaluate your financial position in preparation for growth
About the Speaker:
Suzanne Brown is a strategic marketing and business consultant, TEDx speaker, an expert on and advocate for professional part-time working moms and author of a forthcoming book, out in mid-September. Mompowerment: Insights from Successful Professional Part-time Working Moms Who Balance Career and Family empowers moms to think differently about their career approach and work-life balance. Suzanne blogs weekly at www.mompowerment.com on topics related to helping working moms continue to achieve their career goals and be the moms they want to be.
As the number of SaaS applications grows so do the challenges involved in syncing data and automating mission-critical business processes - leaving teams, data, and ultimately end customers in a disconnected state.
Jeff DaSilva, Sr. Business Automation Analyst at HubSpot, and Nico Rodriguez, Sr. Business Systems Analyst at HubSpot, were able to find a single solution in Azuqua that not only solved HubSpot’s initial integration challenge, but has since evolved into empowering an entire team tasked with transforming processes company-wide - automating nearly 100 business processes and reducing time spent on manual data entry between SaaS applications by 90%.
Join this webinar to hear directly from Jeff and Nico and learn:
- Why HubSpot chose Azuqua to unify its ecosystem of SaaS apps, databases, and homegrown applications.
- How a single Azuqua solution evolved into a Center of Excellence dedicated to building solutions company-wide.
- How HubSpot is using Azuqua to create and deploy 100+ automated processes around their customer journeys.
Even if you can’t outspend your biggest competitors in 2019, you can certainly outsmart them. Digital marketing expert Willie Pena will show you how to trounce your competitors and he will provide other powerful tactics to supercharge your business growth. You don’t need a huge budget, just the willingness to scrutinize your marketing habits and try out new approaches. Key takeaways include:
* How to leverage your biggest competitors to find new customers of your own
* An email tactic to increase your open rate by five- to tenfold
* A simple homepage design element to boost credibility and prestige
* How to get free publicity and brand yourself as a trusted expert
* Tips to make your marketing more viral and rise to the top of Google search results
* Social media influencer tricks for increased engagement and sales
The Business Intelligence (BI) and Analytics market has undergone a major shift. More interest and usage is driven by business users and analysts for an interactive style of analysis and a decentralized, easy-to-use approach to reporting, dashboards and analytics. On other end, IT wants to deliver this in a reusable, and governed manner. As adoption of BI and analytics increase, a scalable and modern platform is equally important for organizations to drive revenue and growth.
Join this Webinar to see how Fraport, owner and operator of Frankfurt Airport, has taken full advantage of interactive reporting and analytics to provide real-time information on passenger behavior and baggage delivery to improve customer satisfaction continuously.
Ever wondered what are the components to have a solid business purpose which ensures that your business is sustainable? A lot of business owners and entrepreneur start businesses which they are passionate about and that they love, yet strategic purpose is often over looked.
In this webinar we will go through the five key components which must be included in your purpose which ensure you are building a business that you love. A solid business purpose is what keeps the business and the people in business going when times are tough and when times are good. It is what investors love to know when looking into company, it is the heart of any business.
Hear how OBS & IR help enterprise customers plan, deploy & operate Microsoft Skype for Business. With case studies and tips on how to evaluate your existing infrastructure.Read more >
Time is what matters: what’s a success in 2 months may be a failure when it happens over 2 years.
Join this webinar, where Matt Sandrini, CEO of Time Zillionaire will discuss:
-How to use maths to set a clear business objective with milestones
-Avoid incremental targets
-Keep things simple by focusing on what brings disproportionate results
-Commit to learning before moving on
-Choose speed over being busy
-Focus on results and speed rather than movement
The Wellness Industry is set to be the next trillion-dollar industry. Yet it remains a rare sector that isn’t just dominated by corporations, but is filled with solo practitioners, freelancers, and small businesses. Interested in following your passion in the wellness space? Want to learn how to take a creative idea and turn it into a successful business? Well grab yourself a cuppa and join this conversation on the business side of wellness.
We're talking to women on the ground trying to find work-life balance -- and spread it to others -- while making a profit by pursuing careers in the wellness industries. This episode's guests include:
- Melody Coleman - Personal Trainer and Online Coach helping professionals to improve their health alongside their strength and fitness reflecting their values and life goals.
- Dr. Heather McKee - Dr Heather McKee is the UK’s leading lifestyle behaviour change specialist, lecturer, speaker, consultant, habit coach and founder of drheathermckee.co.uk
- Yuri Tada - Yoga instructor for Pregnancy Yoga, Postnatal Yoga with Babies, general yoga, corporate yoga, small group yoga, private yoga, Food, beverage, health & wellness. Event runner.
- Jimena Tascon - Family Health & Corporate Wellness - Yoga Teacher focused on improving women’s health, kids wellness and mindfulness for professionals. Steering people’s habits towards finding their own ‘life balance’.
Whether you're a life coach, a yoga instructor, a nutrition expert or a different kind of solopreneur, you could benefit from engaging with our discussion!
During this conversation, we'll talk about the path that led these ladies to wellness small businesses, how to be a generalist versus specialized in a wellness niche, how to build partnerships to grow your business, wellness marketing, and how to more than just make ends meet.
Organizations need a way to get extremely fast insight from any-size data and share it with co-workers of varying skill sets – wherever they happen to be.
Look no further! SAS Visual Analytics lets everyone, even those without significant analytics skills, explore and analyze data. It allows users to quickly see connections and correlations, then immediately share results via the Microsoft Office tools you use every day.
Join us for this webinar to see:
- How common Microsoft Office tools infused with SAS Visual Analytics capabilities can help you share analytics insight.
- How SAS Office Analytics empowers analysts with data preparation and analytics within a familiar environment.
- Ways to explore your data and glean insight that surpass traditional visualization and reporting.
Intelligence is the rocket fuel to all Process Automation projects, whether the task is low-level (RPA) or high-level complex processes. In this session, you will hear a holistic but pragmatic approach to implementing intelligence as part of a company’s digital transformation journey.
Join this webinar to hear Frank Beyer and Bizagi as they discuss:
- How to structure your approach to RPA and to higher-level process automation
- Identifying processes that require a higher level of cognitive skills
- How to digitize cognitive work such as analysis, synthesis and evaluation
Who should attend: Digital Technology Leaders, Application Development Leaders, IT and Business Process Professionals
Is it time to make a change in your business?
Back by popular demand, the engaging Kerwin Rae will share his 18 fast-growth tips for small business in this webinar.
Learn how these key changes in your thinking and your actions can produce the results you want, faster.
•Five stages of fast growth
•Four ingredients of performance
•Four keys to fast growth productivity
•Five pillars of fast growth
If you're ready to change the direction of your business, watch now.
Why are so many of us still spending half of our time doing repetitive tasks?
Watch this webinar to learn how automating business processes is critical to digital transformation.
Here’s what you will learn:
- How automating workflows can accelerate contract cycles, improve new hire retention, enhance content collaboration and more
- How Box Relay enables anyone in the business to automate and standardize repetitive processes so that they can focus on getting their work done correctly, not managing it
- How companies are leveraging Box Relay to drive their business processes
Join us to learn about SAP Business One, and how its features complement Square for Retail.
Moty Moshin and Idit Saguey, Business One Solution Experts at SAP, will provide an overview of SAP Business One and describe how its powerful back office features complement the elegant front office features of Square for Retail.
Join us for a Technical Deep Dive on the architecture and features supported by Square’s integration with SAP Business One.
Matthew Lent, Lead Integration Architect at Square, and Moty Moshin, Business One Solution Architect for SAP will provide a technical deep dive of the integration between SAP Business One + Square Retail
Join us to learn the business value for high growth retailers of the combination of SAP Business One + Square for Retail.
Antonio Silva, Head of Platform Partnerships Business Development at Square, and Steve Tait Head of North America Business One for SAP will describe how the combination of SAP Business One + Square for Retail can enable high growth young retailers to both innovate and manage the core processes of their businesses as one. The elegance and ease of Square in the front office combined with the power of Business One in the back office empowers businesses to run simple in ways that weren’t possible previously – join us to learn how to gain these benefits for your business.
Concepts from lean manufacturing of the 80’s are back in a big way. In the 80’s, companies were implementing ERP/Supply chain systems to reach the almost mythical philosophy of Just-In-Time (JIT) manufacturing - that meant zero lead time, zero inventory and zero failures. It was a radical approach to running a business that carried with it skepticism and confusion. When Dell announced that they had Zero stock on hand it was big news. But it inspired others. It raised the bar for companies, competitors and their suppliers to up their game. In order for JIT to work it meant high quality machines, reliable suppliers and flexible resources – and most of all insight into all nooks and crannies of the supply chain. We find ourselves in this same trial and error phase, similar philosophies and yearning to be lean and mean with IT (and all Enterprise) Services. Louder than ever is the call to provide great customer service and for IT to execute ruthlessly to provide the fuel that powers the business – and have to execute as such. JIT concepts in IT put its focus on customer results in a way that minimizes waste and time. In this talk we’ll explore specific approaches to transform to a JIT IT organization and the benefits of that.Read more >
This presentation will explore the key team players, internal and possibly external, that support the successful delivery of a business continuity management programme – you are not alone!Read more >
Dive into a world where machine learning-enabled BI digs deeper into a business’ unknowns, finding insights incapable of being explored by themselves. With MondoBrain’s revolutionary solution, we will show you how AI and Data Visualisation operate in a complementary world where machine learning algorithms deployed in BI tools can tell businesses what exactly is interesting in their historical data with a goal of growing and evolving key performance indicators.
To illustrate this phenomenon, Tableau Software will be used to craft and define a question and MondoBrain will perform optimisation on this question to get the best solution.
A cognitive business uses every opportunity to interact with data to reason, adapt and continuously learn. Essentially, a cognitive businesses places a premium on making fact-based decisions with a high degree of confidence. They use all available data to solve problems, make better decisions, innovate faster and predict the future.
What’s the value in being a cognitive business? For one, there’s the fact that they can spot new revenue opportunities, offer new services and reach new audiences faster and more confidently. Other advantages include:
• A disruptive DNA that is data-driven and a culture that puts data and insight to work
• The empowerment of domain experts with various analytics skill levels to discover answers to their business questions
• The ability to outthink business competitors and surge forward as a trailblazer
• The infusion of insight into every action, interaction, decision, application and business process
So, how can you make this happen? Join Business Unit Executive for Product Experience and Design - John Colthart, in this IBM webinar to learn how IBM Watson Analytics can help your organization become a cognitive business by:
• Offering natural language processing so you can use your own words to ask questions of your data and get answers you understand
• Helping you make sense of data by guiding you through analytics and automatically providing visualizations that can help you quickly spot new patterns, trends and relationships
• Providing insight into the factors that drive business outcomes
• Enabling everyone in the business to make decisions based on data — from operations, to marketing and sales to finance to HR and IT
Content Provided by IBM
In this IDC FutureScape presentation, the IDC Worldwide SMB team discusses the key predictions that will impact CIOs and IT professionals in the worldwide industry over the next one to three years. Senior IT leaders and line-of-business executives will come away with guidance for managing the implications these predictions harbor for their IT investment priorities and implementation strategies.
About IDC FutureScape
IDC FutureScape reports are used to shape enterprise IT strategy and planning by providing a basic framework for evaluating IT initiatives in terms of their value to business strategy now and in the foreseeable future. IDC's FutureScapes are comprised of a set of predictions designed to identify a range of pending issues that CIOs and senior technology professionals will confront within the typical three year business planning cycle. Each prediction is assessed on the basis of its complexity, organizational impact, and time frame to expected mainstream adoption.
Attracting your high-end coaching clients CAN be easy - when you let go of illusions and unhelpful thinking patterns that stand between you and your greatest success as a coach.
During this session, Lenka Lutonska, one of the leading business and mindset strategists for women coaches in Europe, will help you make 5 mindset shifts that will completely shift the way you approach sales, marketing, and your business overall. Meaning? You'll be able to attract perfect-for-you clients and grow your coaching business with much greater ease.
Kapost knows better than anyone that non-data-driven companies are being left behind: their content marketing system is used by Fortune 50 companies to align resources and accelerate sales and marketing growth.
However, when it came to internal analytics, Kapost ran into the same obstacle many companies encounter: they used multiple SaaS applications - each with its own, siloed, data-set - and creating a real-time, full-funnel view of their business operations was too resource intensive.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how Kapost overcame this challenge, centralized their data across multiple databases and SaaS tools - with no engineering required - while still satisfying the security and access requirements of different teams.
1. How to unify data from popular business systems like Salesforce, Marketo, Mixpanel, Intercom and more
2. How to democratize data access while still securing sensitive information to specific teams / people
3. How their new Live Data Management platform allowed them to quickly set up and ingest data from new sources without engineering help
Trae Wallace - Director of Business Operations, Kapost - Trae is strategy/operations/data guy who likes to solve interesting problems generally involving technology and fast-growing companies. He currently guides the core strategy of Kapost through analysis and working with teams across the organization.
Are you ready for what's ahead? Resilience in action requires constant evolution; scanning the horizon for lessons learned to enhance your existing approach to business resilience. How do you take your program to the next level and implement a more business centric approach to mitigate business continuity risk? Join us as we identify key areas for increased business continuity focus based on IBM's own experiences building and deploying their program worldwide. What risk strategies do you need to improve? Do you have new types of risks resulting from strategic initiatives? Are you moving into new markets? Globalising? Consolidating operations? Changing workforce demographics? How do you drive C-suite engagement? This webinar will provide insights and share specific examples of actions we all can take to evolve our business continuity programs to the next level.Read more >
See how Workbooks CRM helps Law Business Research (LBR) improve their business processes - CRM for Media & PublishingRead more >