Take Control of Your Digital Certificates Globally: Assess and Monitor Their Security Implementation
Effective certificate management is critical for every organization, especially to prevent risk of breaches and unplanned outages. Having complete visibility into certificates, underlying SSL/TLS configurations and Certificate Authority policies, enable organizations to continuously and effectively protect their digital assets.
Join Asif Karel, Director of Product Management for Qualys CertView, to learn how your organization can discover, monitor and create an inventory of certificates.
You will understand how to:
* Create a full inventory of certificates across the enterprise
* Prevent expired or expiring certificates from causing disruptions in business critical systems
* Get full visibility of TLS configurations in your enterprise
* Get SSL Labs like grades for each certificate
* Detect specific vulnerabilities (such as POODLE, ROBOT, etc), risks (weak ciphers/protocols) or compliance issues (PCI, unapproved CAs) through customizable dashboards and searches
This webcast will also include a live demo and Q&A with the speaker.
Risk management in the age of DevOps and public clouds requires organizations to automate real-time visibility and tracking of their SSL certificate deployments. However, doing this is a challenge amidst the scale, speed and elasticity of assets and certificates in today's enterprise.
Learn how Qualys CertView helps customers extend DevSecOps to prevent downtime and disruption, audit and compliance failures, and mitigate risks associated with expired or weak certificates and vulnerable TLS configurations.
During this SANS What Works, Troels Oerting, Chief Security Officer at Barclays Bank will provide details of his selection and deployment of Venafi to enable discovery and management of encryption keys and certificates in use across Barclays, supporting more transparent use of encryption, avoiding business disruption from expired certificates and demonstrating benefits to increased integrity and availability of critical business processes.Read more >
In this webcast, we will cover some common risks found in an SSL environment, discuss their impact and how to resolve them. We will also present a simple risk management methodology and show how this can be used in conjunction with Symantec’s SSL management tools to effectively manage and reduce SSL risk.Read more >
During this panel discussion Mike Smart and Dave Corbett will discuss the impact of an unmanaged certificate infrastructure. In a world where Encryption is mandated as the primary mechanism to protect information flowing around our organizations and to our customers, the effective management of the infrastructure behind this is critical. Consequences of bad management practices can include business interruption, loss of revenues not to mention the damage to the brand. To compound the issue, regulators and internal auditors are looking for the business to demonstrate control and visibility in all areas of Information risk management and the certificate infrastructure is no exception.
During this panel the speakers will poll the audience on issues around their certificate infrastructure this session will end with recommendations around best practices for effective certificate management.
One of the common technical questions our Technical Support team receives is how to best manage security certificates for PCoIP Zero Clients and PCoIP Management Console.
Hear from our PCoIP expert, Paul Barrett who will describe:
•What the common challenges are setting up certificates
•How certificates work in a PCoIP-based deployment
•Ways to create and install certificates
•How to best maintain your certificates through expirations or migrations
This webinar will include a demo illustrating how to deal most effectively with certificates with 10 minutes for Q&A where you can ask our resident expert.
Q&A will follow at the end of the session.
11a.m Why get qualified and why choose IRM?
- Carolyn Williams, Director of Corporate Relations
11.10 IRM qualifications, distance learning and blended learning
- Module Coach Kate Boothroyd, CFIRM
11.25 Past student experiences and feedback
- Sian-Louise Bishop, IRMCert, Governance & Reporting Analyst
Risk & Compliance | Operations & Delivery, Nationwide Building Society
11.40 Sarah Christman, CMIRM, Risk Director, Equifax and Point of Contact for the IRM's ERM in Banking and Finance Special Interest Group (SIG)
11.55 Questions, advice and guidance on the practicalities of enrolment, studying and exams
- James McCarthy, IRM Student Admissions, Engagement and Support Manager
Managing a secure SSL environment is getting complex. Recent industry standards and security vulnerabilities required IT to migrate from SHA-1 to SHA-2 hash algorithm, find alternatives for certificates with non-fully-qualified domain (FQDN) names and replace certificates impacted by the Heartbleed vulnerability. In addition, initiatives like Google’s “HTTPS everywhere” or always-on SSL on Google search may increase the deployment of SSL certificates in an organization. All these changes add to the challenges of managing SSL certificates.
In the meantime, IT managers have to continue to provide optimal system performance to meet their users’ needs while staying within their budget.
Attend this exclusive webinar to:
- Discover recent changes and challenges with SSL certificate management
- Learn how you can minimize time and resources in monitoring and managing SSL certificates with Symantec Certificate Intelligence Center (CIC)
- Find out how you can optimize the performance of SSL encryption and decryption with the A10 Thunder Application Delivery Controller (ADC) from A10 Networks
Modern organizations need the ability to manage certificates and credentials throughout their lifecycle. The need for credentials and certificates is exploding and quickly becoming difficult to manage and it is creating a need for IT Organizations to become experts in areas they are not likely to be. During this presentation gain valuable insights into how adopting Entrust’s lifecycle methodology can provide valuable guidance regardless of the software or service you are currently usingRead more >
Managing your SSL certificates doesn’t have to be difficult. Join us for a complimentary webinar that covers, in-depth, how a reliable CA helps with the certificate lifecycle.
- Learn the importance of selecting a reliable Certificate Authority for all your digital certificate needs.
- Discuss what to look for when choosing your certificate provider.
- Explore the components of a good certificate management solution and how it implements a Secure Service Lifecycle.
With more demands for encryption and stringent regulations, most enterprises need better SSL/TLS certificate security to support machine identity protection. But what’s a realistic roadmap and timeline? This session will show attendees how to design a 4-level, 18-month journey to enterprise-wide certificate security.
Each level will include:
- The timeline and requirements
- The technical and business benefits
- Anecdotes of real-life implementations
Learn how to assess the maturity of your organization’s SSL/TLS certificate management and how to customize a roadmap to address your security and operational challenges.
SSL certificates secure ecommerce, communications and private information passed from browser to Web server and between servers. Join us for a complimentary webinar that covers key best practices for securely deploying SSL certificates for your specific environment. We will discuss:
- Private Keys for Quality Protection: Learn how to use private keys, a key factor in determining the quality of protection provided by SSL.
- Cater SSL For Your Environment: Discuss importance of selecting the appropriate Certification Authority (CA) and certificate type.
- Troubleshoot Your SSL Problems: Explore how advanced certificates can be used to help solve problems in your SSL applications.