Churn is one of the most sensitive -- and important -- metrics used to understand the overall(remove) financials and operations of your subscription business. Slight variations in churn rates can have a significant impact on revenue and profits.
However, many businesses find it difficult to measure the complexities of churn, analyze this data and develop the right strategies to minimize it.
Join subscription management expert, Danielle Childs and you’ll discover:
• Key churn metrics including industry-specific benchmarks for subscription commerce
• How to understand the business impact of different types of churn - and manage each one effectively
• Proven strategies that successful finance and operations leaders are using to reduce churn in their subscription businesses -- and keep more customers.
Join Anirudh Shah, Founder & CEO, 3LOQ Labs, and Flavio Villanustre, VP Technology, HPCC Systems, to learn how 3LOQ is solving the problem of customer churn with open source big data and machine learning technology. 3LOQ addresses this challenge by deploying proprietary machine learning algorithms to analyze billions of data points and map out dynamic feature recommendations to reinforce repeated usage of a product. The end result? Reduced churn with high customer engagement for businesses.
3LOQ recently partnered with a leading Indian banking institution to increase adoption of their digital channels. The project yielded impressive results for the client, including a:
· 45% reduction in customer churn
· 145% increase in digital banking transactions
· 75% increase in users who made four or more transactions per month
In this webcast, Flavio will give an overview of one of the key tech tools that contributes to 3LOQ's success, the completely free, open source HPCC Systems big data platform. Anirudh will share how 3LOQ Labs leverages this platform to:
• Analyze four terabytes of data combined with built-in analytics libraries to create personalized recommendations
• Utilize efficient coding in an implicitly parallel platform that allows prototypes to be developed and iterated quickly
• Enable horizontal scaling on commodity hardware, with the flexibility to deploy both on premises and in the cloud
Subscription businesses can lose the happiest of subscribers because of involuntary churn—that deadly form of attrition that comes from card declines and invoice failures.
Even slight variations in a subscription business’ churn rate can have significant impact on revenues, so it’s critical to address involuntary churn -- and easier than ever. The latest subscription technology leverages machine learning, which can improve transaction success rates and billing continuity, helping automatically reduce involuntary churn and boost monthly recurring revenue by an average of 9 percent.
Want to know more about how subscription businesses are making a positive impact on revenue? How can you optimize decline management and revenue recovery strategies based on your own unique business needs? Join our latest VB Live event and you’ll learn how to start and where, plus get a first look at the latest Revenue Recovery Benchmarks, which reveal the powerful impact of machine learning.
Don’t miss out!
Registration is free.
In this webinar, you’ll learn...
* The power of dynamic retry logic, optimized for each individual invoice
* The incremental lift that a well-designed dunning strategy can have on revenue
* The key metrics every subscription business should understand to prevent churn
* How to develop a comprehensive decline management and revenue recovery plan using proven strategies for successful transactions.
* Emma Clark, Director of Product, Recurly
* Devin Brady, Data Scientist, Recurly
* Stewart Rogers, Analyst-at-Large, VentureBeat
* Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat
Sponsored by Recurly
The consequences of a breach ripple throughout the company causing reputation damage, customer loss, and declines in revenues. Recent data breaches cost Chipotle shareholders $400M and devalued Yahoo by $350M.
Watch this on-demand webinar, to hear the result of a recent Ponemon research study to understand the impact of a data breach on share value, churn, and reputation.
Join Bruce as he shares how to use technology effectively to keep client churn as low as possible.Read more >
Learn the common causes for churn and how they can be avoided.Read more >
(The webinar will be hosted in Danish)
Many companies run loyalty programs for their customers. Customers in the programs receive discounts and special offers in return for doing business with you. In Denmark the amount of loyalty programs has seen a significant increase – resulting in a highly competitive market. Customers are churning from the programs. The cross sell and up sell revenue from these programs are declining – while the cost for aintaining the programs is increasing. Often customers develop a fatique an immunity to marketing initiatives in the program because they are treated with a one-size fit all message.
We can improve all of the above by intelligently looking at the cross sell and churn
patterns of your customer base. This allow us to focus retention efforts on customers
with a high Customer Life Time Value and a high propensity to churn.
Stay in contact on Linkedin:
Join us as we share youth insights gathered by our youth research partners from around the world on how and why young people choose their mobile phone networks. Furthermore, we will provide the key drivers to youth churn and how it can be overcome by increasing fan loyalty.Read more >
In the opening keynote of Customer Success Summit 2015, Guy shares with the 1000+ attendees the importance of going beyond just reducing customer churn. Companies must play to win and move accounts from users to evangelists.Read more >
Join Oren Raboy as he explains how to read each customer's "vital signs" by understanding what their needs are and how to maximize value as your relationship grows.Read more >
All companies strive to drive sales. But acquiring new customers is only part of the battle; the real challenge is retaining them as customers. While net new buyers are great, having a loyal customer base ensures that you have quality product, take a regular pulse of industry needs, and drive pipeline … the goal of most successful companies.
Join our webinar with Luma Health, an innovator in the patient experience space, to learn how they leverage their analytics platform to collect insights across the company and how they use those analytics to improve user retention.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- When it is time to turn to advanced analytics
- Tying together disparate product data sources
- The benefits Luma Health found from sharing insights (with their team and with customers)
- How they are enabling enterprise customers with custom dashboards
BlueJeans, one of the world’s fastest growing video and web conferencing platforms, has driven incredible growth by knowing exactly what their customers need — the moment they need it.
Join Customer Success Pros Jason Graham of BlueJeans and Emilie Davis of Periscope Data for a webinar at 11am PT on April 11 to discuss how to get the right insights from the right place at the right time. You’ll discover how BlueJeans leverages Periscope Data to understand the health of their customers and drive actions that improve overall retention and expansion rates.
Finance teams deliver more than monthly financial reports. As a subscription business scales, finance professionals are often challenged by the complexities of recurring revenue and billing.
To succeed, finance leaders need a clear understanding of subscription revenue and the levers it impacts. Join us as we share best practices for accurately measuring and reporting financial performance in subscription commerce.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
• Subscription KPIs every finance professional should know to ensure the health of their business
• Efficient practices for building financial projections and planning for growth
• Keys to recognizing recurring revenue for a faster and more efficient month-end close
• Why flexible integrations—think NetSuite, Quickbooks, Xero and Salesforce—speed financial reporting and informed business decisions
• How automated subscription billing streamlines operations and recovers revenue to improve the bottom line.
As Zuora grew quickly and scaled big, they became increasingly disconnected from their customers. CEO Tien Tzuo describes how he and his team set out to redefine their vision and mission to be more customer-centric. In doing so, Zuora created their customer success blueprint.
Watch this 20-minute video from Customer Success Summit 2014 as Tien explains how they tested and established a 9 key framework for Zuora's services. This helped align the entire organization – every department – in how they interacted with their customers. The result? Customer satisfaction increased and churn reduced.
Do you know your customer success blueprint? Watch now.
Focusing on the wrong customer types and segments makes acquiring customers expensive and time-consuming and greatly increases churn. Conversely, having a clearly defined Ideal Customer profile is critical to rapidly scaling your SaaS or Subscription business. This webinar will show you four Customer Success hacks that you can use to easily identify your ideal customers, reducing your sales cycle and expense, while improving retention and growing Customer Lifetime Value (LTV).Read more >
Did you miss Customer Success Summit 2015? Check out this short highlight video to see the amazing event held March 23-24 at the Westin St. Francis in downtown San Francisco. We had 1000+ attendees, 60+ speakers, and 50+ sessions.Read more >
Do you know what stage of Customer Success Maturity your company is in? This Customer Success Summit presentation talks about the different stages that companies go through on the road to establishing a proactive customer success strategy.Read more >
As CEO and Co-Founder of Zendesk, Mikkel has seen how new technologies and customer experience are changing SaaS and subscription businesses. In this session you will hear his perspective on the seven key trends that are changing the way companies interact with their customers.Read more >
Learn how to grow a very limited resource - Super Users. These are customers that help bring in more customers, love your brand, use your product well AND frequently, understand the features, and want to share your product with other people.Read more >