Nello Franco describes why customer success should be a company-wide philosophy that every client-facing aspect of your organization should be accountable for.Read more >
One of the most pressing issues facing analytics programs in every industry is the frequent disconnect between analytics activities and the business’s stated strategic priorities. This disconnect has many causes, including the lack of visibility into high-level priorities, inability to translate strategic needs into analytics projects, and the historical lack of analytics in the strategy development process itself.
Based on best practices gleaned from dozens of companies, IIA Research Director, Dan Magestro will share three paths to success with practical recommendations for how to align analytics activities to a business’s strategic objectives, including the formation of oversight committees, more effective project prioritization, alignment of senior business leadership, and demonstrated benefits of incorporating analytics into the strategic planning process.
When it comes to aligning analytics to business strategy, one size does NOT fit all. Join us to learn the best path to success for your organization.
Ralf Marg (Strategic Client Success Manager, Adobe) und Rüdiger Herfrid (Marketing Manager, Adobe) zeigen die Vorteile der elektronischen Signatur in der Kundenkommunikation und bei Dokumentenprozesse im Finanzumfeld.
• Sind Unterschriften noch zeitgemäß?
• Sinn und Zweck von Unterschriften im Finanzumfeld
• Verbindlichkeit in dokumentenbasierten Geschäftsprozessen
• Fakten zur Rechtsverbindlichkeit der elektronischen Signatur
• Die digitale Selbstauskunft - so funktioniert‘s:
• Elektronische Signatur am Beispiel der digitalen Selbstauskunft
• Live Demo der der digitalen Selbstauskunft
• Leasingvertrag : Einsatz der Fernsignatur (Qualifizierte Elektronische Signatur)
• Datensicherheit, Datensouveränität und Datenschutz
Die elektronische Signatur digitalisiert die letzte Meile von Dokumentenprozessen.
Warum unterzeichnen wir Dokumente im Finanzbereich überhaupt? Hier geht es um Verbindlichkeit, Kontrolle und Nachvollziehbarkeit. Es geht um die Rechtsgültigkeit und die Beweiskraft der elektronischen Signatur. Für bestimmte, eigens im Gesetz geregelte Fälle gibt es die qualifizierte elektronische Signatur (nach eIDAS), welche die Schriftform ersetzt.
Retaining and growing clients is far more cost-effective than acquiring new clients, but what is the key to client success? To answer this question, many organizations are exploring and implementing the shift from account management to customer success.
Join Rebecca Savage, who successfully transitioned her account management team to customer success, to learn how to:
- Differentiate customer success from account management
- Build a team of CSMs with those that have account management and delivery backgrounds
- Structure the team and set goals and metrics
- Implement and actualize the change
- Use the new structure to deliver success to clients
How does your company tie revenue to the customer success team? Join Whitney as she explains how Bitly's customer success team has implemented the Land and Expand model to drive additional revenue for the business. You will hear about their initial strategy, results, and the changes they made along the way.Read more >
The most effective Customer Success teams need to do more than focus on churn and upsells. In this session, you'll learn how Unbounce grew customer success from a team of 2 to 20, and helped spread a customer centric attitude company wide.Read more >
Triblio has nailed down 5 key ingredients to award-winning ABM campaigns. We’ve enabled thousands of ABM campaigns, and our clients have won recognition from Demand Gen Report, SiriusDecisions, and TOPO. Distilled down to 5 essentials, the secret sauce to ABM incorporates the right mix of organizational support, target account assessments, segmentation, goals & metrics, and ABM campaign tactics.
As you build out your ABM program, we’ll help you explore essential questions in modern B2B marketing such as:
- How do I reach anonymous stakeholders?
- How do I help multiple stakeholders in a buying center reach a consensus?
- How do I deliver relevant messaging at each purchase stage?
We’ll also show real examples of how clients tackle 1:1, 1:FEW and 1:MANY account targeting, including case studies on Plex and FinancialForce.
Growth hackers have an obsessive focus on user growth. The best growth hackers realize that customer acquisition is only the first step to success. Finding creative growth opportunities that develop lifelong customers is growth hacker gold.
Our top 10 practical Customer Success growth hacks in this webinar helped:
- Adobe EchoSign identify and mobilize fans to become bigger, better fans
- LevelEleven create a sales pitch for their Customer Success program
- Gild establish and report on a success goals kick-off meeting
Sign up today and walk away with 10 proven, actionable, growth hacks that will generate a positive ROI for your Customer Success team.
Privacy is About People. If you don't know whose data you have, you can't protect their privacy. GDPR data subject access rights requires companies to put that principle into practice. Yet, existing tools can't tell you what personal information belongs to which data subject in order to respond to data subject requests.
A person-centric approach to locating and understanding data enables companies to effectively tackle the most challenging GDPR requirement: fulfilling Data Subject Access Requests at scale, across data sources and in minutes, not days.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Why data subject access rights are a cornerstone of GDPR requirements
- What are the elements of the data subject rights lifecycle
- How a person-centric approach addresses GDPR requirements centered on data subject rights.
- How a person-centric approach can bridge automation of request management with fulfillment at scale by IT teams.
- What automation and fulfillment of a data subject access request utilizing a person-centric approach looks
How much do reporting lines matter? Who should customer success report to internally? Does the size of your company make a difference? Join Jen as she shares some actionable tips on CS team structure.Read more >
Learn the common causes for churn and how they can be avoided.Read more >
Dennis Reno explains how customer success managers must meet and exceed client expectations by delivering ROI monthly and increasing ROI every month.Read more >
Whether you already have an Customer Success team up and running or are starting to build and deploy your team, this presentation will provide actionable and tangible insights on success for customer success teams that can be implemented for 2015.
Driving Customer Success through Employee Success
High Tech, High Touch and the Customer Lifecycle
How the “Magic Number” can drive visibility and results
Sales, Marketing, and...Customer Success? There’s a new business function that’s growing faster than you think. Over the past few years, a new world of software has been developed to power this pivotal new department within subscription businesses -- going beyond the traditional CRM model of managing interactions with customers to focus instead on monitoring and measuring the real-time health of a customer’s experience.
Join this webinar featuring guest analyst, Kate Leggett from Forrester Research, Inc., to learn not just why you need this new organizational role, but also how to make it successful at your company. After Kate presents her research and findings, Jeff Cann, Sr. Director of Client Experience at Sysomos (MarketWired) will present how they built an effective Customer Success function along with lessons learned, best practices, and results.
When three is company, or why Sales and Marketing need to make room for a Customer Success department. Over the past few years, a new software has been developed to power customer success within subscription businesses that goes beyond the traditional CRM model, focusing instead on monitoring and measuring the real-time health of a customer’s experience.
Join Kate Leggett of Forrester Research and Jeff Cann, Sr. Director of Client Experience at Sysomos (MarketWired) as they discuss why you need this new organizational role and how to build an effective Customer Success function with best practices.
If you are thinking about starting a referral program, you’ll need to consider how you plan to promote it. Referrals can be an always-on channel for demand generation if you understand the best ways to keep the channel producing. Join Trisha Winter, CMO, and Joel Van Haaften, VP of Client Services at Amplifinity as they discuss all of the ways that Amplifinity’s most successful customers promote their referral programs.
What you’ll learn:
• Key factors to promoting your referral program
• Promotional strategies used by companies to get more advocates
• Promotional strategies used by companies to get more referrals
If you are finding it difficult to convince your upper management that knowledge management done well will benefit your organization, then this 45-minute webinar is a MUST-ATTEND event for you and your team!Read more >
People are ditching costly contractors, and the DIY trend is on the rise.. Why should your Business Intelligence tool be any different?
Forget paying an arm and a leg for licensing, training and consulting. SplashBI costs a fraction of the big guys, and puts the power of reporting and dashboarding in the hands of the users! View this webinar and see SplashBI in action. Features include:
- Connections to ANY datasource
- Drag and Drop chart and dashboard creation
- Ad-hoc and even create your own reports on the fly
- Access your reports from within Microsoft Excel, or even on your mobile device
- Easy report and dashboard scheduling and distribution
- Plus Much More!