Organizations of all sizes are using e-signature technology to transform the way they serve customers by offering a more convenient and efficient digital experience. If your organization is planning its digital transformation, if you’re investigating e-signatures, or if you are new to a project team interested in the technology, watch this complimentary webinar to quickly get up to speed on this strategic technology.
In this information-packed presentation, we provide an overview of the basic terminology, concepts and laws related to electronic signatures and answer the most frequently asked questions on the topic including:
- What is the difference between an electronic signature and a digital signature?
- How can you prove who e-signed?
- What legal and compliance requirements do we need to consider?
- What ROI metrics have others reported?
- What do signers need in order to e-sign?
- How do we get started? What’s the cost? What’s the effort?
With this solid foundation, you will be able to get your e-signature project off to a fast and successful start.
Replacing paper signatures with an e-signature solution, can transform your business by taking full advantage of 100% digital workflows. Complex regulations have previously made many businesses hesitant to adopt these new services, however with the new eIDAS regulations you can now trust that these solutions are completely secure.
In this webinar, Christoph Richter, Senior Legal Counsel at Adobe Europe and Christy Hubbard, Senior Product Marketing Manager for Adobe Document Cloud, highlight:
•How the new EU regulation for Electronic Identification and Electronic Trust Services (eIDAS) is a breakthrough in enabling secure digital signing processes
•Positive cases for digital signatures that deliver a quick return on investment
•Best practices for creating internal legal policies and implementing solutions successfully
•Best practices for decision-making and deployment of digital signatures
Every business has documents that require signatures in order to be executed. For many companies, this remains a manual process that takes place either via email or on paper. But there is a better way.
Watch this webinar to hear from DocuSign and M-Files on how integrating information management and digital signature technology ensures a faster and more convenient process for signing agreements.
You will also learn how to:
- Accelerate the collection of digital signatures, information and data within documents, such as contracts and agreements
- Automate the document approval process so that anyone can transact anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Increase security and lower cost by integrating information management with digital signature technology
Covered California – the state of California’s official healthcare marketplace – helps ensure individuals, families and small businesses can find low-cost health insurance. But paper-based processes previously made it harder for the organization to quickly and efficiently provide coverage to citizens who needed it. So Covered California implemented a digital agent enrollment process to streamline internal administration and offer customers a higher level of service.
Watch this webinar to hear the story of Covered California’s digital transformation, and how accelerating digital agreements and signatures can help your agency provide better citizen-facing services. Topics covered:
- Redesigning core government processes
- Achieving more by integrating digital systems
- Measuring impact and time savings
- Automating workflows to reduce errors and incorrect information
- Improving compliance and security with digital audit trails
In the sub-prime lending market, speed-to-close determines market share. Join us to learn how an end-to-end digital process with e-signatures transformed OneMain’s lending business – positioning the lender as the largest personal loan company in the U.S. Today,99% of OneMain’s loans are e-signed, enabling them to be closed and funded significantly faster than on paper.
In this 60-minute presentation, you’ll learn how the company took a phased approach and implemented e-signatures in the call center and online channels, then expanded to the branch network. This year, OneMain will complete its e-signature roll-out to 1,700 branches, where the majority of its loans are transacted.
Our speakers will share firsthand insights and advice on topics like:
· Top e-signature requirements, such as security, deployment, scalability
· Best practices for preparing a national roll-out – including working with regulators on a state-by-state basis
· Designing optimal workflows for remote vs. in-branch transactions
· Preparing the branch network for e-signature
Presenters: David Smith, Vice President, Application Systems, OneMain
Philip Hannah, Director of IT, OneMain
Mary Ellen Power, VP Marketing, eSignLive by
Today, documents are vital to revenue particularly in financial services, where a document tied to a financial instrument (e.g., mortgage, automobile loan, equipment lease) is recognized as an asset. Analog processes can slow down an enterprise and put them at a competitive disadvantage. The good news is that the financial services industry is shifting from paper files to digital assets for their contract-intensive lending applications. Join Jim Lundy, CEO and Lead Analyst at Aragon Research and Rahim Kaba, Director of Global Product Marketing at OneSpan to learn how to manage and protect assets for loans, leasing, and mortgages – from e-signature all the way through to vaulting and securitization. Key topics to be covered:
· The impact of digital on B2B/B2C lending and mortgage
· Adopting a fully digital, end-to-end asset management process – pre- and post-signature
· Best practices for managing and protecting digital assets in a vault
· Security, legal and compliance considerations
· The future: impact of blockchain and smart contracts on digital lending
In this 60-minute presentation, you’ll learn how OneMain implemented e-signatures in the call center and online channels, then expanded to the branch network.
Our speakers share firsthand insights and advice on topics like:
Top e-signature requirements, such as security, deployment, scalability
Best practices for preparing a national roll-out – including working with regulators on a state-by-state basis
Designing optimal workflows for remote vs. in-branch transactions
Preparing the branch network for e-signature
With DocuSign & Google, you can create, edit, and complete documents in minutes right from Google Drive and Gmail. DocuSign has been designed as a natural extension to core Google applications, enabling users to create end-to-end digital workflows and move seamlessly from an email attachment or file stored in Drive to approval & signature in no time at all. Doing business has never been more efficient. Plus, your clients and partners will love the ease and convenience of signing with DocuSign.
In this on-demand webinar, you'll see DocuSign and Google in action and learn how to:
- Integrate DocuSign with Google Applications such as Docs, Drive, Chrome, and Gmail
- Get the most out of our newest integration DocuSign for Google Docs
- Prepare a document for signature directly from Google Drive
- Track and manage documents from your Chrome browser
- Quickly sign email attachments from your Gmail inbox
With DocuSign & Google, growing your business is simpler than ever!
Join our webinar to learn how democratizing PDF productivity and electronic signatures can save money, modernize information management, and advance digital transformation across your organization.
As the most prevalent document format in any organization today, PDF was meant to simplify formatting, fuel collaboration, and improve productivity. But prolific paper-based processes and the failed promises of expensive, legacy technologies have made it impossible for many enterprises to keep up with the explosion of digital documents.
On May 16, Melissa Incera and Chris Marsh of 451 Research invite Zebra’s Global Client Support Manager David Floss and Nitro’s VP of Customer Success & Solutions Steve Bower for this live panel discussion.
Together they’ll discuss:
•The state of today’s landscape
•The power of simple, flexible solutions
•The importance of partnership in achieving DX
Register now to discover how enabling your workforce with the right tools can boost your bottom line, drive customer loyalty, and progress your digital transformation journey.
RSVP now to reserve your spot!
Industry experts predict that all successful businesses will soon become 100% digital. The biggest challenge is the “how”. The HR world is rapidly changing; candidates and employees are becoming more tech-savvy and expect to engage with HR digitally, instead of with paper. Now more than ever, HR teams need to think about how to put best practices in place to facilitate digital relationships with employees, candidates and talent. Going digital in HR will help your organization attract and retain the right talent and enrich the overall employee experience.
Watch this webinar to learn different ways that HR teams can make meaningful progress in their digital transformation. You will also learn:
- Top HR pains in the workplace and how going digital can help
- How other companies achieved success in digital transformation in HR
- Short and longer-term applications for eSignature in core HR processes, like hiring and onboarding
Michael Erisman, VP and GM Global Human Resources, DocuSign
Teja Vora, Director of Commercial Marketing, DocuSign
Today's top companies are 61% more likely to use e-signatures over slow, paper based processes and for a good reason. In this webinar, Andrew Moravick from Aberdeen Group explains why sales teams should adopt e-signatures and how to use them as a competitive advantage.
Watch the webinar to learn:
•How e-signatures are currently being used in sales
•How e-signatures can amplify your current sales processes
•How e-signatures will impact your overall business performance
There is a tremendous opportunity to further digitize processes for credit unions by implementing advanced e-signature uses.
In this webinar we share:
- Lessons from digital leaders like Alaska FCU, PSECU, Cal Poly FCU and STCU
- Advanced e-signature use cases including in-branch and mortgages
- Tips for maximizing adoption and use
- Top requirements for a scalable e-signature solution
Many organizations are transitioning to digital processes, but experience obstacles when going 100% digital. Adobe Sign has reinvented the signature process, helping you deliver better experiences, do business faster, and gain competitive advantage.
View this webinar to see how Adobe Sign allows you to:
• Speed approval and signature processes in any department
• Power employees to create digital workflows that speed business transactions
• Improve the customer and employee experience by allowing anyone to sign any time, anywhere, from any device
• Save time, increase revenue, and enhance investments by integrating with systems you use every day
In regulated industries, such as Financial Services, Government and Healthcare, forms and signatures are critical components of enrolment and onboarding interactions. Yet most services still rely on forms and signatures that function poorly on mobile—the very place most consumers spend their time. Creating and updating high volumes of forms in a timely manner can also be a huge challenge.
Join us to learn how Adobe Experience Manager Forms and Adobe Sign can help transform complex forms-based transactions into streamlined and compliant experiences that accelerate business and deliver better customer service.
In this webinar, learn how to:
•Provide an end-to-end digital form filling and signing experience across any channel
•Integrate e-signatures across the document process with Adobe Sign and Adobe Experience Manager integration
Gain insight on:
- How to answer two key questions: What are the minimum technical requirements for in-branch e-signatures? Why take an MVP approach and iterate?
- The data-driven exercise for selecting the right product to start with.
- How to gain buy-in and adoption among stakeholders AND front-line staff.
- Best practices for the QA environment, pilot and roll-out.
- Why dashboards, videos and surveys are critical to change management.
Handling sensitive employee data, company information and privileged financial details puts HR in the spotlight for legal scrutiny, making compliance of the utmost importance. Inefficient, manual processes that rely on paper, printers, scanners and filing cabinets detract from the productivity of your team and force employees to spend more time on processes and less time on people. Technology can help cure the headache and make compliance risk a thing of the past – just like those filing cabinets.
Join Dan Puterbaugh, Associate General Counsel for Adobe, as he discusses:
•The most pressing compliance issues that HR teams face today
•How technology can help streamline HR processes while reducing compliance risk
•The global landscape of e-signature laws and how those laws impact HR
•What to consider when evaluating e-signature solutions for your HR organisation
While most business is digital, and a number of business processes are almost entirely digitized, most organizations still rely on paper for the “last foot” of the process – the sign-off. Continued reliance on paper-based signature is fraught with risks that hamper productivity, reduce visibility, impede compliance, and diminish the customer experience. Electronic signatures (e-signatures), which are easily implemented from the cloud, help speed up the sales process by reducing errors and bottlenecks, while also ensuring greater security and mobility.
In this webinar, our panel will discuss the business implications of e-signature, which will be supported by case studies from Groupon and recent research conducted by Aberdeen. Our speakers will go over a number of topics, including:
•The technology behind e-signatures
•The costs and risks associated with relying on manual, paper-based document transactions
•How e-signatures can positively impact enterprise performance and profitability
•How organizations can seamlessly introduce e-signature solutions into their document workflows
IT is now seen as an increasingly strategic function within the business, and pivotal to organisational attempts to embrace digital transformation and customer experience initiatives. But there are many challenges and barriers that can get in the way of the CIO who wishes to drive through change.
To explore this in more detail, Adobe and Econsultancy surveyed over 500 IT leaders as part of its Digital Trends report series. This study aims to shine a light on the priorities and pain points that these professionals are facing, and the initiatives they are pushing forward to deliver immediate value to the business and long-term innovation.
This webinar will reveal these key findings and provide actionable tips for IT leaders to implement, with attendees also receiving a complimentary copy of the 2017 Digital Trends in IT report.
Aberdeen’s research shows that, on average, sales teams only attain 55% of their annual quota.
Even those that get close to achieving their sales goals say that attaining their goal while improving profitability is a challenge. This is where e-signatures come into the picture.
Best-in-Class companies leverage e-signature technology to eliminate clunky, manual steps in the sales process, removing inefficiencies and increasing closed deals, revenue growth and customer experiences.
Join this webinar to learn:
• Top challenges in managing modern sales processes
• The ROI of e-signatures
• Building blocks to maximize results from e-signatures
• Real-life examples of transformative results from e-signatures
La signature électronique n'est que le début de la digitalisation. En simplifiant, sécurisant et en rendant 100% numérique n'importe quel processus de validation ou d'approbation, vous irez de l'avant !
Faire signer des documents de manière électronique, à distance via une invitation par email, en quelques clics sur un site web ou en face à face sur une tablette, simplifie l’ensemble des processus de gestion.
Fini l'impression, la signature manuelle, le scan ou l'envoi par la poste : vous réduisez vos coûts de 40% et devenez le véritable héros digital de votre entreprise.
Nous vous présenterons les nombreux bénéfices de la signature électronique, pour vos processus internes comme externes :
- Raccourcir les cycles de vente,
- Conclure davantage d'affaires,
- Mieux gérer ses fournisseurs,
- Embaucher plus vite…
De nombreuses entreprises françaises ont déjà transformé leurs processus métier en dématérialisant leur parcours de signature de, par exemple, leurs contrats de ventes, leurs contrats fournisseurs, RH, leurs processus de validations internes. Sautez le pas !
The race to digitize the enterprise is on and paper is one of the areas that slows down any business process.
Join Jim Lundy, CEO and Lead Analyst of Aragon Research, and learn about the key trends in Digital Transaction Management and what it takes to make your high value document processes fully digital in your core enterprise systems.
Key topics to be covered:
· The key trends in Digital Transaction Management
· How DTM applications and technologies are evolving
· The value of digitally managing transactions in your Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Collaboration systems
· How enterprises can gain a competitive advantage with DTM
· How to get started with e-signatures in your organization
Over the past five years, retail and commercial banks, credit unions, and other financial services organizations have been adopting e-signatures for a variety of use cases. As digitization efforts mature and banks realize the benefits in customer experience, compliance and operational efficiency, they are looking for ways to rapidly extend those benefits to every business line, channel and area of the bank. This requires a scalable electronic signature platform that has the flexibility to accommodate the requirements of any business process – from complex, high volume customer-facing processes to simpler internal and B2B signing processes.
Watch this webinar to learn:
- The role of e-signature technology in your bank’s digital transformation
- Top use cases in retail and commercial banking
- How to build for the future
- Celent’s e-signature checklist
- Rahim Kaba, Director Product Marketing – eSignLive by VASCO
- Stephen Greer, Analyst – Celent
In this webinar, Avoka & eSignLive combine best practices in creating optimal onboarding experiences, achieving high adoption rates in omni banking channels. Learn how banks can become customer-centric and accelerate their sales cycle with building an infrastructure that allows them to create an outstanding customer experience for digital and mobile customer acquisition.
During this webinar, you will learn:
• How to get to market quickly with end-to-end omni channel digital account opening with e-signatures, meeting the needs of millennials and other growth market segments
• The importance of being “mobile responsive,” and how a single design can cover phone, tablet, desktop, branch and call center
• How banks can take advantage of the flexibility, speed to market and cost advantages of cloud infrastructure, while meeting strict security and compliance requirements.
Paper-related processes pose a significant cost to banks and are an inefficient use of employee time. E-signature solutions boost automation for banks, reducing errors and the costs incurred by these paper-dependent processes. Fifty-one percent of retail banking executives expect spending on electronic signature technology to increase over the next two years. Since nearly a quarter of banks that had digital technology in 2016 adopted it in the last two years, lessons can be learned from those that have already made the transition.*
However, it is not about the bottom line, in a recent study 42% of global customers preferred digital channels however 30% of customers opening an account online had to go to the branch to sign paperwork. Enabling digital account opening for customers with electronic signatures allows for a true end-to-end process. As consumers continue to incorporate digital interactions into their daily activities, retail banking executives have the opportunity to streamline their own processes to improve the customer journey across all delivery channels, including online, mobile, call center and modernizing the in-branch experience.
Watch this on-demand webinar with industry experts Nicole Sturgill of CEB and Rahim Kaba of eSignLive to uncover:
- Valuable insights gleaned from CEB’s latest retail banking report
- How consumers are banking now, including their preferred journeys for account opening and receiving customer support
- Features, capabilities, and requirements of best-in-class e-signature solutions
- Examples of how leading banks are incorporating e-signature across their branch, call center, online and mobile channels
*CEB 2017 Financial Services Technology Survey
-> Nicole Sturgill, Principal Executive Advisor, Retail Banking – CEB
-> Rahim Kaba, Director of Product Marketing – eSignLive by VASCO