The EU’s Electronic Identification and Trust Services (eIDAS) Regulation establishes legally binding electronic signatures for secure cross-border transactions. Businesses and consumers alike stand to benefit from the convenience and confidence that the new capability enables. To make this digital transformation a reality, an ecosystem of trusted identity, signature, time stamping, and validation services is being deployed across the continent. Whether you are one of these trust service providers, an organization accepting digital transactions form clients, or that consumer end user, eIDAS will impact your daily life.
Thales and its technology partners play a critical role in the eIDAS ecosystem. As qualified signature creation devices (QSCDs), Thales nShield hardware security modules (HSMs) establish the root of trust for eIDAS trust services. Join this webcast to learn how Thales is serving the eIDAS community and helping you achieve the digital transformation.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
• What eIDAS means to organizations and consumers
• How eIDAS is changing the way we all do business
• Why a robust root of trust is so important for security
• Where eIDAS is having its initial impact – case stories
The new Electronic ID and Trust Services (eIDAS) regulation that takes effect in July will be a significant step forward for e-signature adoption in Europe. eIDAS promises to make trusted communications easier in Europe and remove the previous hurdles to cross-border recognition of e-identities and e-signatures. This webcast explains the new regulation and its impact on companies doing business electronically. They answer common questions such as, “can I use an e-signature to create a legally binding contract in my country?” and “do I have to use a Qualified E-Signature?”Read more >
For over a decade, UK companies have been challenged by EU laws and regulations to keep up with the pace of an evolving and increasing digital business environment. This is especially true outside the UK, where regulations are more stringent.
Recognising these challenges, the European Commission created a new EU-wide regulation, eIDAS (electronic identification and trust services for electronic transactions in the internal market), effective 1st July 2016, that opens the door for businesses operating across borders to realise the speed, transparency, security and financial benefit of digital services with a simplified and standardised approach to electronic signature.
Hear from Richard Oliphant, EMEA General Counsel at DocuSign, as he explains how businesses with operations or partners on the continent can best capitalise on this new opportunity and what the new regulation means for cross-border business in the UK and Europe.
Replacing paper signatures with an e-signature solution, can transform your business by taking full advantage of 100% digital workflows. Complex regulations have previously made many businesses hesitant to adopt these new services, however with the new eIDAS regulations you can now trust that these solutions are completely secure.
In this webinar, Christoph Richter, Senior Legal Counsel at Adobe Europe and Christy Hubbard, Senior Product Marketing Manager for Adobe Document Cloud, highlight:
•How the new EU regulation for Electronic Identification and Electronic Trust Services (eIDAS) is a breakthrough in enabling secure digital signing processes
•Positive cases for digital signatures that deliver a quick return on investment
•Best practices for creating internal legal policies and implementing solutions successfully
•Best practices for decision-making and deployment of digital signatures
The new Electronic ID and Trust Services (eIDAS) regulation that takes effect in July will be a significant step forward for e-signature adoption in Europe. eIDAS promises to make trusted communications easier in Europe and remove the previous hurdles to cross-border recognition of e-identities and e-signatures. This webcast will provide an overview of the new regulation and its impact on companies doing business electronically. They will answer common questions such as, “can I use an e-signature to create a legally binding contract in my country?” and “do I have to use a Qualified E-Signature?”
Speakers will also discuss:
- The ABCs of e-signatures, digital signatures and qualified certificates
- Differences between an Advanced E-Signature and Qualified E-Signature under eIDAS
- How and when Trusted Service Providers play a role in the changing landscape
- Best legal practices regarding which types of documents and processes are ideal for e-signatures
- How to meet e-signature requirements as defined in the regulation
- How eSignLive complies with eIDAS for each e-signature type
• Lorna Brazell, IP lawyer at international law firm Osborne Clarke
• Michael Laurie, VP product strategy at eSignLive by VASCO
Join us to learn more about the upcoming eIDAS regulation and what it means for your business.Read more >
Finden Sie in unserem Webinar heraus, wie die elektronische Signatur funktioniert und wie Sie in Ihrem Unternehmen von den Vorteilen von elektronische Signaturen profitieren können.
1. Elektronische Signaturen und Rechtsgültigkeit
Was sind elektronische Signaturen und wann werden Sie eingesetzt?
Was ist eIDAS und was bedeutet es fuer den Einsatz von elektronischen Signaturen?
Wer ist Docusign?
Was bietet Docusign an?
Was ist DTM und wie wird es eingesetzt?
Vorteile durch DTM und elektronische Signaturen
Welche Kunden nutzen Docusign?
Healthcare organizations are entrusted with securing sensitive patient records, which also happen to be high-worth targets for hackers and fraudsters. Suffering the highest cost per-breached-record across industries, the healthcare sector also contends with maintaining compliance with mandates such as HIPAA, EPCS, eIDAS, and HITECH (aka EHR Incentive programs). How can strong authentication help comply with these mandates, and what use cases does it address?
Join Gemalto and (ISC)2 to learn:
· Why electronic healthcare records are a prime target for both compliance fines and fraudsters
· How do healthcare organizations comply with mandates such as HIPAA, HITECH, EPCS and eIDAS?
· Who in the healthcare business chain has to comply with these mandates?
· Six strong authentication use cases for improving security and compliance in healthcare organizations and their business associates
With the event of eIDAS which repeals the old EU e-Signature Regulation from July 2016, a new type of electronic signature is introduced – the “Electronic Seal”. These are signatures applied by a Legal Person rather than a Natural Person.
This presentation will take a look at the differences between eSeals and eSignatures, and introduce some benefits your organization can achieve by using these.
Growing your business across borders and gaining a competitive advantage requires use of all the electronic resources at your disposal and a deep understanding of the laws and regulations that affect those resources. What if you could spark global growth while saving time, increasing accuracy, providing a better experience, and ultimately getting faster approvals?
This webcast will teach best practices regarding the adoption, use, and verification of electronic signatures and document management for growing companies conducting business globally, with an emphasis on the new EU eIDAS law and how the courts are handling that issue. Attendees will learn how to:
Adapt to new regulatory and laws in different areas of the globe.
Maintain visibility, compliance and control of important documentation.
Increase efficiency and make processing transactional documents more cost effectiv
In this webinar, Aberdeen’s Marketing & Sales Effectiveness Analyst Andrew Moravick teams up with eSignLive to explore the process and performance improvements that organizations can achieve with eSignatures. This webcast covers:
- The critical operations streamlined and improved by eSignature
- How to build the optimal eSignature workflow in conjunction with your core systems
- Insights from successful eSignature deployments
- CRM, CPQ and contract management integration options
There is a tremendous opportunity to further digitize processes for credit unions by implementing advanced e-signature uses.
In this webinar we share:
- Lessons from digital leaders like Alaska FCU, PSECU, Cal Poly FCU and STCU
- Advanced e-signature use cases including in-branch and mortgages
- Tips for maximizing adoption and use
- Top requirements for a scalable e-signature solution
In this 60-minute presentation, you’ll learn how OneMain implemented e-signatures in the call center and online channels, then expanded to the branch network.
Our speakers share firsthand insights and advice on topics like:
Top e-signature requirements, such as security, deployment, scalability
Best practices for preparing a national roll-out – including working with regulators on a state-by-state basis
Designing optimal workflows for remote vs. in-branch transactions
Preparing the branch network for e-signature
Watch this webcast to hear practical advice from GAINSCO on how to achieve maximum usage and ROI of an e-signature platform. Specifically, the webcast will detail:
- Adoption benchmarks
- What factors determine opt-in rates
- Best practices for driving high adoption
- Designing an optimal e-signature workflow
- Change management considerations
Our e-signature experts share how e-signatures are solving common HR challenges:
- Accelerate new hire onboarding with remote e-signing
- Attract top talent with modern tech tools
- Compress annual performance review cycles by 70%
- Do more with less by eliminating paper, shipping and administration
- Get up and running immediately, for rapid results
We also show a live demo and cover best practices for onboarding, performance reviews and more!
Join our team of experts as they answer the most common questions asked by organizations evaluating and adopting e-signatures.
What is involved in adding e-signatures into our processes? What about expansion?
How do e-signatures align with our mobile strategies?
What are the most common challenges that arise when adopting e-signatures?
What customization options are available?
How are other organizations using e-signatures?
Can you show me what this looks like? (Watch the live demo!)
Clients today demand a seamless digital onboarding experience that is high-quality, multi-channel and tailored to meet their needs.
Customers want simplified and unified interactions, but many advisors are still not interacting digitally. As organizations move to improve automation and eliminate the inherent inefficiencies in manual and paper processes, IT and business leaders are working to remove obstacles from the environment to deliver better onboarding processes and increased client satisfaction.
Join eSignLive and Appway for this 60 minute webinar on how technologies like e-signature and digital onboarding facilitate seamless client interactions, to empower employees and better serve customers.
Over the past five years, retail and commercial banks, credit unions, and other financial services organizations have been adopting e-signatures for a variety of use cases. As digitization efforts mature and banks realize the benefits in customer experience, compliance and operational efficiency, they are looking for ways to rapidly extend those benefits to every business line, channel and area of the bank. This requires a scalable electronic signature platform that has the flexibility to accommodate the requirements of any business process – from complex, high volume customer-facing processes to simpler internal and B2B signing processes.
Watch this webinar to learn:
- The role of e-signature technology in your bank’s digital transformation
- Top use cases in retail and commercial banking
- How to build for the future
- Celent’s e-signature checklist
- Rahim Kaba, Director Product Marketing – eSignLive by VASCO
- Stephen Greer, Analyst – Celent
The process of buying life insurance and receiving post-issue service is becoming increasingly digitized – driven by customer expectations for convenience and ease. Electronic signatures are enabling this digital transformation.
In response to the accelerated adoption, Celent recently published the report, “Putting a Lock On Straight-Through Processing – Life Insurance E-Signature Vendors 2017”. The research aimed to answer the questions: “how is e-signature technology transforming the life insurance customer experience”; “who are the main vendors?”; and “what are the common components of a solution?”.
The answers to these questions are shared in this on-demand webcast, hosted by LOMA. Watch it to learn what to look for in a solution, hear an update on how the vendor landscape has changed and takeaway these highlights:
Top e-signature solution requirements
How to evaluate and differentiate vendors
Perceived and real obstacles to continued adoption
E-Signature Case Studies in Life Insurance
- Colleen Risk, Senior Analyst - Celent
- Andrea Masterton, Director Corporate Marketing - eSignLive by VASCO
Organizations using Microsoft Dynamics 365 are seeking to better engage customers and improve operations. But that goal often remains out of reach when a signature is required on a contract or document. Being able to automatically generate and e-sign dynamic documents from within your CRM is the final step away from paper-based processes and, as a result, allows you to interact with your clients in a more engaging way. Employing modern document generation and e-signature tools can help your business to digitize and speed up processes like quoting or contracting, while making it easier and more convenient for your customers to do business with you.
In this on-demand webinar, experts from eSignLive and Xpertdoc share best practices for using e-signatures and creating an end-to-end digital customer experience. Learn how to create, deliver, and sign contracts, NDAs, quotes, invoices, and documents of any kind anywhere, any time and on any device.
This webinar will highlight:
- The top use cases for e-signatures in MS Dynamics 365/CRM
- Common customer engagement challenges faced by organizations today
- How to personalize omni-channel customer communications
- A live demonstration of how it all works
In less than 60 minutes you’ll learn how you can quickly leverage your Microsoft Dynamics CRM obtain secure, legal and compliant e-signatures while leveraging document generation customer communications management (CCM) solution.
Eric Batangan, Channel Manager – Xpertdoc
Pragni Sanghvi, Product Marketing Manager – eSignLive by VASCO
Paper-related processes pose a significant cost to banks and are an inefficient use of employee time. E-signature solutions boost automation for banks, reducing errors and the costs incurred by these paper-dependent processes. Fifty-one percent of retail banking executives expect spending on electronic signature technology to increase over the next two years. Since nearly a quarter of banks that had digital technology in 2016 adopted it in the last two years, lessons can be learned from those that have already made the transition.*
However, it is not about the bottom line, in a recent study 42% of global customers preferred digital channels however 30% of customers opening an account online had to go to the branch to sign paperwork. Enabling digital account opening for customers with electronic signatures allows for a true end-to-end process. As consumers continue to incorporate digital interactions into their daily activities, retail banking executives have the opportunity to streamline their own processes to improve the customer journey across all delivery channels, including online, mobile, call center and modernizing the in-branch experience.
Watch this on-demand webinar with industry experts Nicole Sturgill of CEB and Rahim Kaba of eSignLive to uncover:
- Valuable insights gleaned from CEB’s latest retail banking report
- How consumers are banking now, including their preferred journeys for account opening and receiving customer support
- Features, capabilities, and requirements of best-in-class e-signature solutions
- Examples of how leading banks are incorporating e-signature across their branch, call center, online and mobile channels
*CEB 2017 Financial Services Technology Survey
-> Nicole Sturgill, Principal Executive Advisor, Retail Banking – CEB
-> Rahim Kaba, Director of Product Marketing – eSignLive by VASCO
Organizations of all sizes are using e-signature technology to transform the way they serve customers by offering a more convenient and efficient digital experience. If your organization is planning its digital transformation, if you’re investigating e-signatures, or if you are new to a project team interested in the technology, watch this complimentary webinar to quickly get up to speed on this strategic technology.
In this information-packed presentation, we provide an overview of the basic terminology, concepts and laws related to electronic signatures and answer the most frequently asked questions on the topic including:
- What is the difference between an electronic signature and a digital signature?
- How can you prove who e-signed?
- What legal and compliance requirements do we need to consider?
- What ROI metrics have others reported?
- What do signers need in order to e-sign?
- How do we get started? What’s the cost? What’s the effort?
With this solid foundation, you will be able to get your e-signature project off to a fast and successful start.
Recorded On: Mar 8, 2017
- Craig Le Clair, VP, Principal Analyst Serving Enterprise Architecture Professionals, Forrester
- Rahim Kaba, Director Product Marketing, eSignLive™ by VASCO
E-signature transactions are becoming more widespread because smartphones, tablets, and touchscreen computers have made them simpler, more accessible, and cheaper. But with the numerous e-signature providers in the market, making the right choice – for today and tomorrow – can be overwhelming.
In this webinar, with guest speaker Craig Le Clair from Forrester Research, we’ outline key e-signature trends that businesses should be aware of as they evaluate the solutions that are available.
Watch to learn about the driving forces behind e-signature adoption, both locally and abroad, and how to define your requirements. This 60-minute presentation addresses:
- The integrated components of a digital business
- What’s driving e-signature adoption in regulated industries
- B2E, B2B and B2C e-signature use cases
- Defining key e-signature integration requirements
- Top e-signature evaluation criteria from your peers
Eliminating paper from contract and procurement processes is a top priority for many organisations interested in reducing risk, cost, and time – to gain a competitive edge in today’s marketplace.
Unfortunately, companies continue to make basic errors when doing business via the Internet, mobile apps, tablets, and other digital technologies, and one wrong turn can result in major consequences when a dispute arises.
In this webinar, in partnership with eSignLive by Vasco, we discuss the risks associated with e-contracting and what steps to take to mitigate them and ensure contracts are enforceable.