In this webinar, email marketing expert Tamara Gielen will discuss 7 proven email marketing tactics that B2B marketers should use to drive more conversions for their campaigns.Read more >
Email has proven to be an effective channel in terms of ROI, but the challenge is getting your emails opened and read in your customer's crowded inbox. How do you ensure you're sending out your most effective messaging? Proper A/B testing allows you to test and determine which components within your emails will perform best.
Movable Ink and Really Good Emails have joined forces to bring you everything you need to know about A/B testing to improve your bottom line. In this webinar, you'll learn:
* Why A/B testing is so important
* What email A/B testing best practices you should follow
* Which elements of your email you should be testing
* What impact a test can have (and what it means when you don't see any winner)
* Which email creative and copy elements are winning
Join Maurice Flynn and Joe Pratt from Altaire as they discuss how to integrate your social media with your email marketing for max effectiveness including strategy, project planning & process, measurement & more!
1. How we think email marketing and social media work best together - strategy, project planning & process, measurement & more!
2. Which brands do this well and why - in retail, financial services, travel, utilities, other verticals.
3. Final tips, tricks and solutions.
Whether you are thinking of getting started with email automation or looking to step up your existing email automation this session guides you through everything you should know to creating a successful automation strategy.
· Why automation projects fail and avoiding the pitfalls
· Picking perfect triggers
· Mapping content with the decision funnel
· When and how to use lead scoring
· Three proven trigger campaigns
Join us on November 4th at 8:00 am PST for our second event of The Road to a Secure Email Channel series, “Uncovering the Blind Spots with DMARC Data,” In this event, John Wilson, Email Security Expert at Agari will dive into everything you need to know about how to set up a DMARC policy and how you can use the data it provides to get more visibility into your entire email channel. Joining him will be Brett McDowell, Executive Director of the Fast IDentity Online (FIDO) Alliance and former PayPal security leader, who will share his experience of setting up DMARC at PayPal and how it helped him uncover blind spots he had in his email channel so he could prevent threats from ever being delivered to his customers.Read more >
In today’s competitive marketplace, who isn’t looking to stand out and trump the competition? For digital marketers, maximizing ROI is critical. But standing out in a crowded inbox and capturing the attention of busy consumers is difficult.
So how do you boost your email programs to crush your competition? Join us on this exclusive webinar to learn how hundreds of leading brands are seamlessly integrating the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform with the power of the Return Paths Data Cloud to gain the advantage by reaching the right inbox, with the right message, at the right time. The result? Better relationships, more responses, and increased revenue.
Triggered email campaigns deliver the highest ROI and have the highest open and clickthrough rates - if executed well. In this webinar, Tamara Gielen will discuss 5 key things you need get right to make your automated email campaigns wildly successful.Read more >
Join Jessica as she breaks down what it takes to create actionable email content. She'll cover the new rules of email promotions, what the customer wants to see in their inbox, best practices for A/B testing, and the 4 must-haves for a successful email.Read more >
Learn what’s right and wrong in the world of mobile email myths and how you can use this information to make sure you create strong email deliverability rates!Read more >
When it comes to mobile email, design is everything. atch this short exclusive video and take your mobile email designs to the next level with our top tips from Phil Draper, Marketing Director at dotmailer.
* Discover the 3 types of landing pages
* See creative examples of the best performing landing pages
* Learn how to create the perfect landing page
Email was one of the first truly effective online marketing techniques to emerge, and it is still one of the most used and most successful. But it's moving fast, and most email programs are only scratching the surface of possibilities. The tools available today have allowed top marketers to hone this channel into a more personalized, nurturing and interactive one. Are you using those new adaptations to gain an evolutionary edge on your competition?
The good news: you don't have to have a goliath budget or be a prodigy coder to implement some genuinely cool email programs. Join us to learn about:
· Behavior-based email triggers
· Automated email drip programs
· Adding cinemagraphs, embedded media, and interactive features
· Responsive design - why it's under-used, and why you need it
· Hyper-targeting with dynamic content
Do you struggle to create a successful Christmas email strategy in time to take full advantage of the festive opportunities? Struggle no more! Attend this webinar and we will help you plan accordingly and get ahead of your competitors. Ho, ho, ho!
- Identify Christmas opportunities and how this will affect your overall email strategy
- Create engaging and unique content to make your emails worth opening
- Use behavioural data & make the most of product marketing during Christmas
- Produce highly personalised and targeted emails to stand out from the crowd
Get a jump start on your 4th of July Email Campaigns. Last year, U.S. consumers spent $6.7 billion for July 4th BBQs and picnics alone. It’s a busy time for travel and hospitality as well—more than 33 million Americans planned an Independence Day vacation last year. And those numbers are expected to rise in 2016. Join Movable Ink and MailCharts as we uncover what worked for email marketers last year, and dive into how to plan a 2016 Independence Day campaign that will engage and covert.Read more >
Consumers now expect highly personalized, relevant marketing messaging, and brands are turning to live data to create this experience. By pulling live data into emails, marketers are creating tailored, in-the-moment messaging that provides value and drives action.
In this webinar, Oracle and Movable Ink have teamed up to show you how to leverage an open platform and live data to create amazing email experiences. We'll discuss some of the challenges marketers face today, and how incorporating live data, using social feeds and APIs, can help solve those challenges.
Learn how to make your mobile email marketing more effective. With the majority of all marketing emails now opened on a mobile device, it's essential to make sure your email creative and campaigns are effective on mobile.Read more >
To stand a chance of being heard above the noise marketers need to understand exactly what consumers want from email, and how to use this information to their advantage.
In this webinar, Account Manager Kizzy Burton will dissect the findings of our latest research into what makes a consumer click, and why.
By attending this webinar you will learn:
• The honest opinion of 1,000 UK consumers - and what it really takes to be 'the one' in their inbox
• The holy trinity of qualities a consumer looks for in an email
• Which brands have cracked it and what you can learn from them