Robust features allow agencies to send multiple documents out for signature, customize emails to meet branding standards, and even set up templates for quick sending options. With AssureSign’s flexible per-envelope pricing options, you can discover an eSignature solution that meets your needs and fits your budget.
Watch this demo and discover:
•Send documents out for signature with an easy-to-use print driver
•Send multiple documents to multiple signers
•Create templates for quick & easy sending options
•Customize your emails and templates to fit your agency’s brand
Clients today demand a seamless digital onboarding experience that is high-quality, multi-channel and tailored to meet their needs.
Customers want simplified and unified interactions, but many advisors are still not interacting digitally. As organizations move to improve automation and eliminate the inherent inefficiencies in manual and paper processes, IT and business leaders are working to remove obstacles from the environment to deliver better onboarding processes and increased client satisfaction.
Join eSignLive and Appway for this 60 minute webinar on how technologies like e-signature and digital onboarding facilitate seamless client interactions, to empower employees and better serve customers.
DocuSign is the pioneer of electronic signatures and the world’s leading solution, serving millions of estate agents.
Why? DocuSign provides an eSignature solution that enables the legal signing of documents online via a web browser or mobile device, helping to eliminate paper, printing and postage costs—allowing customers to sign documents wherever they are in the world.
Watch this webinar to learn how DocuSign can help you:
- Save time and money
- Improve your landlord and tenant experience
- Discover interesting use cases for eSignature in the property industry
Join us for a free one hour demonstration of the HPE eSignature solution. HPE's eSignature solution can enable the HPE Quality Center or Application Lifecycle Management software application, including SaaS hosted, to meet FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliance requirements through the use of an electronic signature.Read more >
Brian Donovan, AVP, Information Services, Agency Automation, DONEGAL INSURANCE GROUP
Chris Loringer, IT Director, Business Applications & Support, ERIE INSURANCE
The market for electronic signatures is expanding everywhere, from real estate to finance, sales to staffing, from enterprise companies all the way down to small businesses and individuals. Watch this webinar on-demand and learn how electronic signatures are transforming business processes, enabling faster sales cycles and saving companies money. You’ll see a demo of DocuSign’s award winning service and find out why DocuSign has become the world leader in electronic signature solutions.Read more >
During this digital discovery session, we demonstrate how you can better leverage eSignatures within your company. This comes from real-world deployment experiences from DocuSign customers across HR, Legal, Procurement, Sales, IT and Facilities.
Watch this webinar to learn how to:
- Build and execute a business plan: To choose the use cases that are right for your business.
- Identify your highest priority use cases: To quickly deliver the greatest ROI and align with your business goals.
- Measure your results: To prove the value to your business.
Organizations using Microsoft Dynamics 365 are seeking to better engage customers and improve operations. But that goal often remains out of reach when a signature is required on a contract or document. Being able to automatically generate and e-sign dynamic documents from within your CRM is the final step away from paper-based processes and, as a result, allows you to interact with your clients in a more engaging way. Employing modern document generation and e-signature tools can help your business to digitize and speed up processes like quoting or contracting, while making it easier and more convenient for your customers to do business with you.
In this on-demand webinar, experts from eSignLive and Xpertdoc share best practices for using e-signatures and creating an end-to-end digital customer experience. Learn how to create, deliver, and sign contracts, NDAs, quotes, invoices, and documents of any kind anywhere, any time and on any device.
This webinar will highlight:
- The top use cases for e-signatures in MS Dynamics 365/CRM
- Common customer engagement challenges faced by organizations today
- How to personalize omni-channel customer communications
- A live demonstration of how it all works
In less than 60 minutes you’ll learn how you can quickly leverage your Microsoft Dynamics CRM obtain secure, legal and compliant e-signatures while leveraging document generation customer communications management (CCM) solution.
Eric Batangan, Channel Manager – Xpertdoc
Pragni Sanghvi, Product Marketing Manager – eSignLive by VASCO
Would you like to streamline the entire document generation, delivery and execution process to help you save time, reduce errors and increase productivity?
The joint DocuSign-Conga solution empowers customers to create and deliver proposals, quotes, contracts, work orders and other agreements for electronic signature directly from Salesforce.
Watch this webinar to see how DocuSign and Conga enable you to:
- Close business faster: Create and send documents for eSignature with DocuSign with a single click
- Eliminate errors: Use fully customisable document templates to present any Salesforce data exactly as desired
- Increase productivity: Predefine recipients, routing order and follow-up tasks
Electronic signatures eliminate the need to print, fax, scan, and post paper documents, allowing you to transact business online quickly, easily and securely – anytime, anywhere, on any device – with trust and confidence.
Watch this webinar to see how DocuSign is changing the way business gets done by empowering more than 300,000 companies and more than 200 million users in 188 countries to send, sign and manage agreements and collect payment 100% digitally.
· Average customer savings per document of £29
· 85% of DocuSign documents are completed in 1 day; 64% 1 hour; 53% 15 minutes
· 300,000 new unique users join the DocuSign Global Trust Network every day
In this webinar, Aberdeen’s Marketing & Sales Effectiveness Analyst Andrew Moravick teams up with eSignLive to explore the process and performance improvements that organizations can achieve with eSignatures. This webcast covers:
- The critical operations streamlined and improved by eSignature
- How to build the optimal eSignature workflow in conjunction with your core systems
- Insights from successful eSignature deployments
- CRM, CPQ and contract management integration options
Business and their legal advisors have rapidly developed a working understanding of electronic signatures and digital compliance, but the international landscape is still not well understood. Recent developments in European regulations have signaled a watershed transition to more uniform acceptance of electronic signatures and records.
Legally valid and easily auditable, digital document approvals and signatures are now used for nearly every legal transaction — simple approvals to multi-constituent agreements. And by business of all sizes — all the way up to multinational, multi-language operations.
Watch this webinar and learn more about key topics:
•eSignatures – a 2016 perspective
•Regulatory and compliance issues
•General rule of validity
•Real life examples and case law on how the courts are handling them
Growing your business across borders and gaining a competitive advantage requires use of all the electronic resources at your disposal and a deep understanding of the laws and regulations that affect those resources. What if you could spark global growth while saving time, increasing accuracy, providing a better experience, and ultimately getting faster approvals?
This webcast will teach best practices regarding the adoption, use, and verification of electronic signatures and document management for growing companies conducting business globally, with an emphasis on the new EU eIDAS law and how the courts are handling that issue. Attendees will learn how to:
Adapt to new regulatory and laws in different areas of the globe.
Maintain visibility, compliance and control of important documentation.
Increase efficiency and make processing transactional documents more cost effectiv
Whether you’re working from email, collaborating on an agreement, or storing documents on a team site, DocuSign add-ins will help you work directly from your favorite Microsoft® Office apps.
View the on-demand webinar co-hosted by Microsoft and DocuSign to see the add-ins in action and discover how you can get more out of Office 365™.
Sign up and learn how to:
- Boost productivity: Easily go from document editing to eSignature with DocuSign for Microsoft Word
- Save time: Sign and return an email attachment without ever leaving your Outlook inbox
- Gain visibility: Send documents for approval from your SharePoint Online library and also track each step of the workflow
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) represents the most important data protection regulation change in 20 years. All companies processing and holding the personal data of subjects residing in the EU must comply once it comes into effect on 25 May 2018, regardless of location.
One of the biggest changes is around obtaining consent to use personal data. The new requirements not only impact how businesses attain and renew consent but also introduce the need to record the details for auditing purposes.
Hear from Phil Lee, Partner at Fieldfisher, who will discuss the key changes under the GDPR, the challenges facing businesses, and how digital tools like eSignatures can streamline your compliance.
Join this webinar to understand:
- The impacts of the GDPR on businesses
- How to obtain and record consent in a compliant manner
- How to re-procure suppliers with contracts that contain the terms of the GDPR
- How digital tools can be part of a GDPR solution
eSignLive helps you automate your e-signature workflows using the Fast Track feature.
In this step-by-step video tutorial, we’ll show how you can distribute documents for signature using a single URL with the Fast Track feature.
In this 2-minute interview, Michael Laurie, VP of Product Strategy at eSignLive, talks about how regulated organizations need to follow rules when executing digital transactions with customers and business partners. He explains the importance of dual audit trails, and how they provide the ability to demonstrate compliance and prove not just what was signed but HOW it was signed – and that’s always what people want to know.Read more >
Gain insight on:
- How to answer two key questions: What are the minimum technical requirements for in-branch e-signatures? Why take an MVP approach and iterate?
- The data-driven exercise for selecting the right product to start with.
- How to gain buy-in and adoption among stakeholders AND front-line staff.
- Best practices for the QA environment, pilot and roll-out.
- Why dashboards, videos and surveys are critical to change management.
There is a tremendous opportunity to further digitize processes for credit unions by implementing advanced e-signature uses.
In this webinar we share:
- Lessons from digital leaders like Alaska FCU, PSECU, Cal Poly FCU and STCU
- Advanced e-signature use cases including in-branch and mortgages
- Tips for maximizing adoption and use
- Top requirements for a scalable e-signature solution
In this 60-minute presentation, you’ll learn how OneMain implemented e-signatures in the call center and online channels, then expanded to the branch network.
Our speakers share firsthand insights and advice on topics like:
Top e-signature requirements, such as security, deployment, scalability
Best practices for preparing a national roll-out – including working with regulators on a state-by-state basis
Designing optimal workflows for remote vs. in-branch transactions
Preparing the branch network for e-signature
Watch this webcast to hear practical advice from GAINSCO on how to achieve maximum usage and ROI of an e-signature platform. Specifically, the webcast will detail:
- Adoption benchmarks
- What factors determine opt-in rates
- Best practices for driving high adoption
- Designing an optimal e-signature workflow
- Change management considerations
Our e-signature experts share how e-signatures are solving common HR challenges:
- Accelerate new hire onboarding with remote e-signing
- Attract top talent with modern tech tools
- Compress annual performance review cycles by 70%
- Do more with less by eliminating paper, shipping and administration
- Get up and running immediately, for rapid results
We also show a live demo and cover best practices for onboarding, performance reviews and more!
Join our team of experts as they answer the most common questions asked by organizations evaluating and adopting e-signatures.
What is involved in adding e-signatures into our processes? What about expansion?
How do e-signatures align with our mobile strategies?
What are the most common challenges that arise when adopting e-signatures?
What customization options are available?
How are other organizations using e-signatures?
Can you show me what this looks like? (Watch the live demo!)
With the event of eIDAS which repeals the old EU e-Signature Regulation from July 2016, a new type of electronic signature is introduced – the “Electronic Seal”. These are signatures applied by a Legal Person rather than a Natural Person.
This presentation will take a look at the differences between eSeals and eSignatures, and introduce some benefits your organization can achieve by using these.
During this digital discovery session, we demonstrate how you can better leverage eSignatures within your company. This comes from real-world deployment experiences from our customers across HR, Legal, Procurement, Sales, IT and Facilities. You’ll also hear from Kerzner International as they share best practices for identifying use cases and measuring success.
Watch this webinar to learn how to:
•Build and execute a business plan – so you choose the use cases that are right for your business.
•Identify your highest priority use cases – so you can quickly deliver the greatest ROI and align with your business goals.
•Measure your results – so you can prove the value to your business.