E-Mail ist die Lebensader Ihres Unternehmens, aber auch eines der häufigsten Einfallstore für zielgerichtete Angriffe. Der Komfort, den Office 365, Gmail und andere cloudbasierte Produktivitätstools bieten, erhöht die Anfälligkeit Ihres Unternehmens. Schützen Sie es mit unserer Messaging Security-Plattform für cloudbasierte und On-Premises-E-Mail selbst vor den komplexesten Bedrohungen.Read more >
How to add world class security to cloud email services like GMail and Office 365, for small or large companies. Area 1 Security stops BEC, ransomware, phishing and whaling with preemptive cybersecurity that's easy to use.Read more >
Attacks like the Google Docs phishing scam that swept across the internet in early May showed a level of sophistication above regular phishing scams. More importantly, it will likely happen to other online services, thanks to a common login mechanism that is used by hundreds of websites.
Join this panel of security experts as they discuss:
- The nuts and bolts of the Google Docs worm
- How it was resolved
- What to expect in the future
- How to avoid becoming a victim to phishing scam: What to look out for and what NOT to do
- Travis Smith, Principal Security Researcher at Tripwire
- Cameron Naghdi, Sr. Security Engineer at Malwarebytes
- Filippo Valsorda of the Crypto Team at Cloudflare
With DocuSign & Google, you can create, edit, and complete documents in minutes right from Google Drive and Gmail. DocuSign has been designed as a natural extension to core Google applications, enabling users to create end-to-end digital workflows and move seamlessly from an email attachment or file stored in Drive to approval & signature in no time at all. Doing business has never been more efficient. Plus, your clients and partners will love the ease and convenience of signing with DocuSign.
In this on-demand webinar, you'll see DocuSign and Google in action and learn how to:
- Integrate DocuSign with Google Applications such as Docs, Drive, Chrome, and Gmail
- Get the most out of our newest integration DocuSign for Google Docs
- Prepare a document for signature directly from Google Drive
- Track and manage documents from your Chrome browser
- Quickly sign email attachments from your Gmail inbox
With DocuSign & Google, growing your business is simpler than ever!
Organizations are increasingly adopting cloud email services such as Gmail, included in G Suite, as part of their cloud strategy.
Many organizations are also evaluating cloud-based email security solutions to close security gaps and mitigate risks that arise from the migration between on-premise and cloud email services.
Join this webinar for a live demo and learn how to effectively defend your G Suite with:
•Superior advanced threat protection against email fraud, business email compromise (BEC) and targeted phishing attacks
•Data loss prevention (DLP)
Part of Avanan's "Securing the Enterprise Cloud" Series, this webinar focuses on G Suite.
During this session, we’ll cover threats to data within G-Suite:
• Email-based phishing, spoofing, and malware
• Account takeover, insider threats, compromised Google credentials
•Controlling sensitive data within G-Drive and Gmail and GSuite Apps
In this webinar the audience will learn how Machine Learning and AI is being adopted in the real-world working with Google.
Google uses 4000+ machine learning models to run everything from their search engine, to Gmail and much more. The same infrastructure is now being used across multiple industries like supply chain, retail, manufacturing, and health care, to solve a myriad of problems like:
- Improving the taste of beer
- Beating humans in forecast accuracy
- Driving delivery of fresher fruits and helping online retailers reduce inventory carrying costs by over 50%
- and much, much more.
All this is being accomplished in ways that were never imagined before using machine learning and AI technology.
In this webinar we will walk you through how customers of all sizes are going through this digital transformation and how these results signal a huge wave ahead for businesses worldwide.
Manju Devadas is CEO of Pluto7, a Google “Global Breakthrough Partner of the Year” finalist company focused on Machine Learning and AI. At Pluto7, Manju utilizes his 17+ years of experience in predictive analytics to transform business on Google Cloud Provider (GCP). He believes that the next 10 years will be the age of machines and companies like Google and Pluto7 are early adopters.
With DocuSign & Google, you can create, edit, and complete documents in minutes right from Google Drive and Gmail. DocuSign has been designed as a natural extension to core Google applications, enabling users to create end-to-end digital workflows and move seamlessly from an email attachment or file stored in Drive to approval & signature in no time at all. Doing business has never been more efficient. Plus, your clients and partners will love the ease and convenience of signing with DocuSign. Find out how Austin Fraser, a leading recruiting firm in the UK, uses DocuSign + Google across their organization.Read more >
With DocuSign & Google, you can create, edit, and complete documents in minutes right from Google Drive and Gmail.
DocuSign has been designed as a natural extension to core Google applications, enabling users to create end-to-end digital workflows and move seamlessly from an email attachment or file stored in Drive to approval & signature in no time at all. Doing business has never been more efficient. Plus, your clients and partners will love the ease and convenience of signing with DocuSign.
Watch this webinar to discover how Austin Fraser, a leading recruiting firm in the UK, uses DocuSign + Google across their organisation.
With DocuSign & Google, you can create, edit, and complete documents in minutes right from Google Drive and GMail. DocuSign has been designed as a natural extension to core G Suite applications, enabling users to create end-to-end digital workflows and move seamlessly from an email attachment or file stored in Drive to approval & signature in no time at all. Doing business has never been more efficient. Plus, your clients and partners will love the ease and convenience of signing with DocuSign.
In this webinar, you'll see DocuSign and G Suite in action and learn how to:
- Integrate DocuSign with G Suite applications such as Drive and Mail
- Add multiple signers and set the signing order
- Prepare a document for signature within Google Drive, GMail, and ZipForms
- Drag and drop "sign here" tags and other fields for guided signing
- Track documents from your Chrome browser
- Automatically store completed documents in your Drive account
- With DocuSign & Google, things just come together!
Adam Massey, Dir., Strategic Technology Partnerships, Google Cloud
Tim Proschold, VP, Group Strategy & Success, Sereno Group
Scott Harrison, Sr. Dir., Business Development, DocuSign
Marshall Nam, Dir. Partner Product Management, DocuSign
The Avanan Cloud Security Platform is the next-generation cloud security platform that offers the industry's top-rated solutions for malware, phishing, data leakage, encryption, anomaly detection, shadow SaaS and more.
In this webinar, we will discuss why phishing has become the most pervasive threat to cloud security, spreading from cloud-based email like Office 365 and Gmail to other communication products like Slack and Skype.
We will will see why most phishing attacks are now specifically targeting SaaS customers and how SaaS-targeted attacks are both more dangerous and harder to detect.
Microsoft is struggling to stop phishing and ransomware in Office 365. Now there is a solution. Over 70 of the leading security vendors have joined together in one platform to create the most complete, cloud-native protection for SaaS-based email. Best of all, it works in parallel with Microsoft and Gmail to deploy as simply as an app-store one-click application.Read more >
Discover how TITUS Classification Suite and Netskope work together to prevent data loss and enhance cloud data security with Box, Gmail, and OneDrive.Read more >
Earlier in May, a sophisticated phishing attack masquerading as a Google Docs permission request swept across organizations and individual Gmail users. Every time someone clicked the prompts, the app gained access to the user’s contact list and blasted out a new round of emails, causing a ripple effect of compromised accounts. If Google didn't reach so swiftly to fix the problem, the repercussions across businesses and consumers would have been devastating.
Join this panel of experts to find out how to prevent the next wave of phishing email scams hurting your organization.
- What sets this Google Docs email scam from other scams?
- Why is security awareness a key defense against cyber attacks?
- What should you be doing today to avoid being a victim tomorrow?
- Elena Steinke, Cybersecurity Strategic & Tactical Architect & Board Director of Women's Society of Cyberjutsu
- Lance Cottrell, Chief Scientist at Ntrepid Corp.
- Mounir Hahad, Sr Director of Cyphort Labs
- Masha Sedova, Co-Founder of Elevate Security
Email security used to mean a gateway. With Office365 and Gmail, this is clumsy. What's the alternative? Just moving a gateway appliance to the cloud does not make it cloud-native.
• What is the difference between 'cloud-based' and 'cloud-native' security?
• What are the drawbacks of MTA-gateway security for email?
• How do you protect the full Office 365 and GSuite applications beyond email? File sharing, apps and collaboration need protection too!
This webinar discusses the next generation of API-based 'cloud-native' security tools that offer complete SaaS security.
• Protects all SaaS—from Office 365 and Google to Slack and Amazon,
• Protects all the entire SaaS—from email and file sharing to chat and collaboration apps,
• Protects from all types of threats—malware, phishing, data leakage, encryption and lost credentials.
On May 3rd, over a million Gmail users granted a fake, but convincing, application full access to their emails and contacts. Two weeks later, a major ransomware attack spread rapidly and affected a multitude of organizations across the world. Needless to say, it’s been a busy month in the infosec world.
Now that the dust has started to settle, join our security researchers Alex Chiu, threat researcher for Cisco Talos, and Brad Antoniewicz, security researcher for Cisco Umbrella, as they take you through the details of the recent attacks.
In the session, our researchers will share:
- Key findings from their research
- Details uncovered about the attackers’ infrastructure, including analysis of the malware, domains, and IPs used in the attack
- How Cisco identified and blocked the attacks, including a timeline of events
- Steps you can take to protect your organization
We’ll also look ahead at how these types of attacks could potentially evolve over time and how you can better prepare.
2016 is unprecedented when it comes to phishing, malware & ransomware–especially targeting Office365 and Gmail. We interviewed Kip James at a live SANS event. To discuss the trends. This year we see half a million new phishing sites per week, almost 400,000 new malicious files per day and ransomware is growing exponentially when compared to any previous time period.Read more >
Why attackers now have 100% access to millions of Office365 inboxes and how to protect your users. This webinar examines the recent attack and explains why Office365 and Gmail attacks are on the rise. It also describes how to deploy the security tools you are already using in a fast and easy new way to protect against this threat.Read more >
It takes more than Superman or his Justice League to develop and maintain an effective app monetization strategy. This is especially true in light of a recent report which found that 0.19 percent of all mobile game players contributed 48 percent of revenue. How can one identify the high-spend users while not alienating the remaining percentage that only have potential to spend within the app?
Ideally, one would customize app strategy according to type of user. Better still, each user would have her own strategy. Unfortunately this isn't a scalable solution to monetization.
In this webinar, you'll learn to:
* Customize your monetization strategy so that it's scalable
* Unlock the revenue potential of lower spending users
* Attract higher-spend users
* Negotiate monetization strategies without alienating current users
* Maximo Cavazzani, founder and CEO, Etermax (Trivia Crack)
* Eric Shashoua, CEO, Kiwi for Gmail
* Stewart Rogers, Director of Technology, VentureBeat
* Wendy Schuchart, Analyst, VentureBeat
Register today for this free webinar.
Join top ADP Sales Performers for a live Q&A discussion around opportunities in ADP’s Northern California Sales division. Register and learn live how ADP gives you the tools to shape your career. Can’t make the live webinar? A recording will be sent to your inbox. Submit any questions for this one-time event to: email@example.comRead more >
Did you know that Google protects all of its Gmail and Google Apps data in the cloud with tape? Did you know that the National Center for Supercomputing stores over 300 PB’s of near-line data on tape? If not, then you should attend this important new webcast. In this presentation, Arcserve will describe how tape continues to evolve and improve and how tape media continues to play an important role in your data center.Read more >
Enterprise businesses are becoming more reliant on the Google Apps for Work productivity suite. Having all your important business applications like Gmail and Google Docs in one place makes collaboration easy, but the availability of cloud data is absolutely vital to your success.
In this BrightTALK exclusive webinar, you'll learn why it's important to back up Google Apps for Work, and how to easily make back ups and restores of your organization's Google Apps for Work data.
Join us on Friday for a 30 minute live demo of RingCentral’s cloud communications system. A sales engineer will demo how you can boost productivity by integrating RingCentral with Google Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Contacts, and more, enabling users to:
· Make and receive calls and business texts
· Listen to voicemails
· Schedule meetings or audio conferences
· Increase Google Hangouts attendance to 1,000 with RingCentral conferencing, and more.
A live Q&A Session will follow the demo.