Tune in to learn more about:
* The future of Service Provider Wi-Fi networks
* WFA Hotspot 2.0 Specification
* WBA Next Generation Roaming Trials
* How Hotspot 2.0 will open up new revenue opportunities for service providers
Have you looked at Wi-Fi lately? It has reached a whole new level of scale, security, and sophistication – what the market is calling carrier-grade Wi-Fi. And an industry initiative is underway to make Wi-Fi roaming on par with cellular roaming.
This webcast will provide an overview of the Wi-Fi Alliance Hotspot 2.0 specification and provide some insight into the upcoming Wireless Broadband Alliance Next Generation Hotspot trials. These trials will set the stage for the future of Wi-Fi, establishing it as a robust, secure technology that will augment and complement 3G and 4G networks for years to come.
Social Media expert Jerry Hart has a word of advice: “Stop begging or paying mainstream media to write about you. Instead, create targeted content that gets you noticed—by Word of Mouse.”
By understanding the new rules of new media you’ll be in the driver's seat every time you reach out to customers/prospects/stakeholders online. It's all about applying your marketing skills to the latest Web 2.0 hotspots.
Jerry will teach you how to:
• Master social-media-driven marketing
• Add online B2C tactics to your B2B initiatives—and boosting response in a whole new, Web 2.0-driven way.
• Make blogs, chats, and online buzz work for you—by including you as an authentic participant in online communities
You already know more than you think you do