Traditional methods of identity verification are contributing to lengthy and expensive KYC and onboarding processes. Technological advances, regulatory requirements and business necessity are leading organisations to a point where they have to rethink the way identity works.
With so many financial services institutions embracing digital, the big challenge is bringing together information about each client, from multiple systems, to create one accurate client identity. Achieving this, while demonstrating robust and compliant KYC capabilities, is causing costs to spiral.
In this exclusive webinar Jodie Paula Cohen, producer of the acclaimed Identity & KYC conference, catches up with leading Identity expert Rob Laurence, Director of Innovate Identity, to gain some practical insights into how these challenges can be tackled.
Questions will include:
1) How close are we to being able to access digital information about identity in a consumable and trusted way, across industries?
2) Which technologies should organisations be looking into, to support their identity and KYC processes?
3) Is the blockchain a complete solution for improved identity verification, or just part of a wider solution?
4) How can institutions ensure a user-friendly and compliant KYC and onboarding process?
5) What are the challenges and benefits of putting in place a ‘financial services passport’?
Join this thought provoking webinar for a discussion of the security and scalability challenges that cloud & mobile era brings along. Specifically, we will cover:
- A description of how token-based systems and multi-factor authentication can replace password based systems and the associated benefits of that
- A description of next generation identity protocols OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect and how they fit the bill
- An overview of a scalable and next-generation identity infrastructure that will secure the cloud and mobile
Travel through the Identiverse and discover the importance of identity security in a connected world.
Benefits of attending:
• Gain an understanding of the issues of identity security in the Cloud
• Get a clear picture of the standards that will enable deliver identity security in the real world
• Be informed about the latest trends affecting managing identities of people and things in the Cloud
Join David Gorton as he goes over securing access to multiple applications, as well as the architect identity frameworks for all your applications.
David Gorton is a Product Manager with Ping Identity. He has more than 15 years of designing, developing, testing, and maintaining highly performant enterprise software systems. He spent six years building and maintaining BEA Weblogic Workshop for webservice and J2EE development. Now David focuses his time on creating next generation identity and access management products that will solve hard enterprise problems.
- How to extend your IAM infrastructure to support Cloud based apps
- The check list you need to get started
- How to provide web single sign-on and API security for customers, partners, and employees
Why identity and security is key to the Cloud and how we can make it work. In this session Andrew will explore how Cloud single sign-on, implemented the right way using well-established standards, is helping to solve both the security and the convenience problem; and will look at how these standards are evolving to include broader trends of mobile and API access.
About the speaker:
Andrew's expertise in digital business and identity is built on 6 years of worldwide experience at Ping Identity across a broad range of private and public sector identity projects. Before joining Ping, Andrew held a variety of technical architecture and product management positions with leading software companies including Allaire, Macromedia and Adobe. He is currently Director of World Wide Technical Marketing at Ping Identity.