Our recent joint Sitecore/Econsultancy research shows that over three quarters of brands place customer lifetime value (CLV) as a vital measure for their organisation, and nearly 9 in 10 brands believe delivering a great customer experience is essential to drive CLV.
Digital has changed the marketing landscape, making it possible for brands to own the experience for their customers to deliver a contextual, relevant, real-time customer journey across all channels. How can brands move towards owning the entire customer experience to build CLV, and what barriers are currently hindering progress?
In this webinar, Linus Gregoriadis, research director for Econsultancy and author of ‘Customer Lifetime Value Building Loyalty and Driving Revenue in the Digital Age’, discusses the key findings from the research report, including:
Why CLV is growing in importance as a metric
Which tools work to build CLV and what will help build CLV in the future
Examining loyalty and brand switching across eleven vertical sectors
Join us for Part 3 of this compelling 4-part series on mobile data. After all, it’s not news that when it comes to apps, consumers can be very fickle, engaging for one download and then abandoning the app. In many ways, an app marketer’s real job only begins after the install. Boosting engagement metrics and increasing the lifetime value of app users is what really matters more than ever.
A compelling value prop and smart design are necessary but not sufficient to keeping people engaged. You also need to apply data and technology on an ongoing continuous basis to strengthen and sustain your user relationships, and in turn boost the LTV of the average app user by extending both their “lifetime” and their value. Furthermore, being proactive about managing churn, and retargeting users outside of the app itself, can mean the difference between success and failure.
Join this exclusive VB Live event as experts from retail, hospitality and on-demand services demonstrate how to:
* Use the right technology to maximize LTV of app users
* Optimize each user engagement to avoid app abandonment and churn
* Learn acquisition-engagement tactics such as: pre- and post-install segmentation, organic growth, retargeting and reward-based acquisition
* Aaron Price, SVP of Marketing, Expedia
* Rob Willey, VP of Marketing, TaskRabbit
* Jillian Burnnett, Director of Customer Success, mParticle
* Stewart Rogers, Director of Marketing Technology, VentureBeat
* Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
Register today for this free executive session!
Sponsored by: mParticle
Informed Choice chartered financial planner Nick Bamford looks at the changes to the pension Lifetime Allowance being introduced on 6th April 2012 and how Fixed Protection can be used to avoid a large tax charge.Read more >
How do brands attract and keep customers for the long term? Digital marketing is helping brands to engage with their target audiences, prospects and customers through the delivery of content and experiences which is valued, to deepen the relationship and make it meaningful.
Discover insight from senior agency heads and brand marketers as they discuss what lifetime customer engagement means to them and their brands, and find out their views in terms of where lifetime customer engagement coupled with digital marketing is going to go to next.
Focusing on the wrong customer types and segments makes acquiring customers expensive and time-consuming and greatly increases churn. Conversely, having a clearly defined Ideal Customer profile is critical to rapidly scaling your SaaS or Subscription business. This webinar will show you four Customer Success hacks that you can use to easily identify your ideal customers, reducing your sales cycle and expense, while improving retention and growing Customer Lifetime Value (LTV).Read more >
High earners face large additional tax bills on the build-up of their pension after 6 April 2016. Find out who is likely to be affected and what can be done to mitigate the effects.
Relevant to HR professionals and Finance Directors
In a digital world where customers have all the power and everyone is a publisher, increasingly high competition and standards are pressuring marketing teams into a race to produce higher quality content, in greater volumes, and at a faster rate than ever before, often with the same amount of resources. But while content is the fuel for every digital marketing engine, not everyone gets the same mileage out of it. A 2016 report from Content Marketing Institute found that while 88% of B2B organizations are using content marketing, only 30% rated their content efforts as being effective for reaching their goals.
This session delivers an insightful overview of common costly mistakes that can be killing your content marketing results, and a deep dive on how to maximize content marketing ROI with actionable tips and steps to amplify the impact of every content initiative, including:
· Content Planning. Creating monthly and quarterly content plans aligned with the customer journey, and key business goals and metrics
· Content Creation. Digital content creation approaches optimized for search, engagement and conversion, designed for re-purposing
· Content Distribution. Integrated multi-channel content distribution tactics to reach both larger—and more qualified—target audiences across platforms
· Data Utilization, Automation and Metrics. The utilization of data, automation and marketing technology to test, measure and enhance targeting to optimize results
· Content Lifecycle Management. Understanding the stages of the digital content lifecycle to implement an efficient, repeatable process and lengthen the lifetime value of content
Shoppers have an unlimited number of retail apps that promise to deliver the right product at the right price at the right time. The latest and greatest app bells and whistles may attract the new user, but developing them into a long-term follower/ user is easier said than done. It’s easier to get them then to keep them, after all.
With an increasing number of apps on a user’s device, app marketers are challenged to draw the user's attention not only through efficient user acquisition initiatives, but also via engagement and retention activities. Leveraging marketing automation technology to increase user lifetime value and minimize cost per install is the crux of the issue. Let VentureBeat’s panel of experts shed light on how to use marketing automation to implement acquisition strategies that work.
By identifying synergies between acquisition and user engagement, this webinar hits the high points of reactivation tactics (via push, email, retargeting). Join Jason Allen from mega-retailer GameStop and Marissa Tarelton from RetailMeNot as they discuss how to increase LTV and lower CPI.
In this webinar, you will:
* Harness the power of marketing automation to build a user acquisition program that works
* Explore key strategies for efficient, highly-optimized user acquisition
* Gain new best practices for engaging and retaining users while reducing churn
* Learn acquisition-engagement synergy tactics such as: pre- and post-install segmentation, organic growth, retargeting and reward-based acquisition
* Jason Allen, VP, Multi-Channel at GameStop
* Marissa Tarleton, CMO, RetailMeNot
* Stewart Rogers, Director of Marketing Technology
* Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat
Sponsored by IBM Marketing Cloud
Register today for this free VB Live event!
B2B case studies, research & best practice for Marketing Automation success - whether you choosing, moving or improving. From requirements gathering and vendor selection to implementation and platform optimisation. All focused on the goal of increasing pipeline, revenue and customer lifetime value.Read more >
Working with QuintilesIMS, we present a digital debate which will offer modellling-based insights into the future of hepatitis C treatment.
Key topics to be discussed include:
– The burden of HCV
– The current market landscape
– The current patient access model and its impact on budget
– Cost efficiencies shown by modelling
– Cure versus lifetime treatment costs
HR is all about serving your people, whether they are shiny new recruits or lifetime employees. But all too often, outdated and cumbersome paper-based processes get in the way of those goals. Make their interactions with you even more exceptional by getting those important documents to them for review and signature quickly and conveniently.
Discover how HR departments are using electronic signatures to streamline the on-boarding experience, increase employee satisfaction, and focus staff away from mundane tasks. eSignatures enable HR to complete approvals and agreements in hours —not days— from anywhere and on any device.
Creating outstanding customer experiences can be like conducting an orchestra. Marketing elements, including content, personalization, omni-channel, and commerce, need to fit together in harmony to help you gain customer insight to deliver the right content at the right time.
Register for this upcoming webinar for a step-by-step tutorial on how to set goals, work cross functionally, harness your data, and sync your channels to improve the customer experience.
You'll learn how New England Bio Labs integrated its marketing pieces and built a solid foundation that empowered them to capitalize on best-in-class collaboration, support, engagement, and satisfaction.
You'll also learn:
• How to set expectations and priorities to orchestrate a strategy for digital maturity
• How to integrate actionable data from a number of systems
• Tips for optimizing the interactions that create lifetime customers
Don't miss this chance to hear practical, real-world advice on building excellent customer experiences!
In place of a threatened radical overhaul to pensions tax relief, Budget 2016 introduced numerous smaller measures impacting pension savings, including; the Lifetime ISA, changes to Stamp Duty Land Tax on commercial property and various improvements related to taking benefits, all of which will be discussed in the webinar. On top of these, there are the new forms of protection and tapering of the annual allowance.Read more >
Q4 2015 was a lifetime ago for Facebook advertisers. In the last year, the platform's new ad types, targeting options, bidding and tracking improvements, and analytics have made Facebook a potential bonanza of high-ROI revenue for eCommerce brands. In this free webinar, with Facebook's Reid Howell and 3Q Digital social aces Molly McCarty and Mike Stetzer, we'll cover what's new, what's critical, and how to start capitalizing in time for the holiday rush. Topics will include:
- a full-funnel strategy for preparing for (and capitalizing on) the holiday rush
- DR-focused tips, best practices, and strategies that advertisers can take far beyond Q4
- concrete takeaways for building and converting audiences this holiday season
Join and bring questions! We'll end with a Q&A session.
We are well into the holiday period of 2016 now so if you work in ecommerce or marketing, no doubt you’re suffering from statistics overload. Statistics on year on year ecommerce revenue increases, the best performing (oddly named) shopping day or the top performing industries are great.
But in reality, they provide little insight into what actions you need to take now to ensure that you generate the maximum impact of your holiday shoppers in the long run.
Make sure Dasher continues visiting your cashier - way after Santa's left town.
Register and hear from four experts that can help you focus your business efforts on customer lifetime value this holiday season.
Join Magento, Vaimo, Nosto and dotmailer and discover:
• Which shoppers you should focus on. Is it one-time Olivia or returning Rachel?
• What actionable personalization tactics should you consider implementing now to maximize post holiday revenue?
• Which tools will you need to ensure your store is performing to its maximum potential?
• Which website optimization and marketing tactics will perform best for retention post holidays
Content is the fuel of marketing. But delivering enough content to generate consistent results is hard.
Lean Content Marketing is a set of strategies and best practices that help resource-constrained marketers achieve ROI from their content efforts.
Learn how to:
- Leverage content curation to generate content at scale
- Amplify your content reach by integrating content, social and email
- Extend the lifetime of your content
- Measure ROI and content impacts on revenue
India’s future energy needs are likely to grow more than any other country in the period to 2040. Energy consumption is predicted to more than double by 2040, with a consequent growth in the use of coal and oil.
India’s coal fleet is relatively young, predominantly subcritical but with a large tranche of future capacity planned or under construction. However, the planned future capacity is largely supercritical, rather than the current state-of-the-art ultra-supercritical technology that has been extensively proven in other countries. Indian projections and current policy seem to indicate that this trend will continue in the near future. This appears to be a missed opportunity for India to have the most efficient and modern plant to drive her economic growth; lower efficiency plant built in preference to the best high efficiency low emission (HELE) alternatives now would be “locked in” to the generating sector for the lifetime of that plant, possibly forty years.
The choice of subcritical, and now supercritical plant, over more advanced options is attributed to a cautious and conservative approach, gathering “home grown” experience on plant performance and maintenance in the light of challenges posed by India’s high ash coal resource. While this was undoubtedly a reasonable approach where power generation technologies were developed and built using regional skills and facilities, in the modern globalised power market a huge body of experience exists in dealing with all types of coal and manufacturers are prepared to design and offer high performance plant to burn even the most difficult coals, with full commercial guarantees. Fortunately, recent developments show that the Indian market is becoming more receptive to ultra-supercritical as the technology of first choice, but there is still much to be done to avoid the Indian coal fleet becoming locked into mainly supercritical plant.
Gartner predicts there will be 250 million connected vehicles by 2020. While automotive manufacturers are on track to drive connected vehicles implementation, are they poised to leverage the trillion-dollar opportunity from the gold-mine that is “sensor data”?
Research from Morgan Stanley suggests, automotive manufacturers can save $488 billion by using predictive maintenance. By assessing in advance which equipment needs maintenance, automotive manufacturers can better plan maintenance work and smoothly convert the abrupt "unplanned outages" into shorter and fewer "planned outages" and spend lesser time in damage control as equipment issues are detected even before they actually occur. The result? Lower operational costs, increased machine lifetime and asset performance.
Join this webinar to learn how automotive manufacturers can:
· Transform connected vehicles into a revenue generating programme
· Reduce costs with equipment insights from engineering data
· Decrease downtime probabilities & boost production quality, safety and efficiencies
· Automate data science workflow with meta-learning enabling you to dramatically reduce the manual data science effort
· Learn how a leading automotive achieved 10% increase in operational efficiency with automated predictive maintenance
Connectivity is making cybersecurity a must-have obligation from initial designs through end of life. Automakers and suppliers have several unique challenges as they attempt to provide connectivity in vehicles that have burgeoning amounts of software that must remain secure and efficient over long vehicle lifetimes. Throughout the industry, there is a race to leverage safeguards used in other industries in ways that meet automotive safety and reliability requirements.
During this one-hour webinar, industry experts will address design, development, and implementation of security-critical cyber-physical vehicle systems; implementation strategies, process, and lifecycle management; and cybersecurity assurance verification and validation practices being implemented by members of SAE working groups. A number of tools will be employed, many using over the air (OTA) updating to fix vulnerabilities and adapt to changing threats.
An audience Q&A will follow the technical presentations.