Our recent joint Sitecore/Econsultancy research shows that over three quarters of brands place customer lifetime value (CLV) as a vital measure for their organisation, and nearly 9 in 10 brands believe delivering a great customer experience is essential to drive CLV.
Digital has changed the marketing landscape, making it possible for brands to own the experience for their customers to deliver a contextual, relevant, real-time customer journey across all channels. How can brands move towards owning the entire customer experience to build CLV, and what barriers are currently hindering progress?
In this webinar, Linus Gregoriadis, research director for Econsultancy and author of ‘Customer Lifetime Value Building Loyalty and Driving Revenue in the Digital Age’, discusses the key findings from the research report, including:
Why CLV is growing in importance as a metric
Which tools work to build CLV and what will help build CLV in the future
Examining loyalty and brand switching across eleven vertical sectors
Join us for Part 3 of this compelling 4-part series on mobile data. After all, it’s not news that when it comes to apps, consumers can be very fickle, engaging for one download and then abandoning the app. In many ways, an app marketer’s real job only begins after the install. Boosting engagement metrics and increasing the lifetime value of app users is what really matters more than ever.
A compelling value prop and smart design are necessary but not sufficient to keeping people engaged. You also need to apply data and technology on an ongoing continuous basis to strengthen and sustain your user relationships, and in turn boost the LTV of the average app user by extending both their “lifetime” and their value. Furthermore, being proactive about managing churn, and retargeting users outside of the app itself, can mean the difference between success and failure.
Join this exclusive VB Live event as experts from retail, hospitality and on-demand services demonstrate how to:
* Use the right technology to maximize LTV of app users
* Optimize each user engagement to avoid app abandonment and churn
* Learn acquisition-engagement tactics such as: pre- and post-install segmentation, organic growth, retargeting and reward-based acquisition
* Aaron Price, SVP of Marketing, Expedia
* Rob Willey, VP of Marketing, TaskRabbit
* Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat
Register today for this free executive session!
Sponsored by: mParticle
Informed Choice chartered financial planner Nick Bamford looks at the changes to the pension Lifetime Allowance being introduced on 6th April 2012 and how Fixed Protection can be used to avoid a large tax charge.Read more >
How do brands attract and keep customers for the long term? Digital marketing is helping brands to engage with their target audiences, prospects and customers through the delivery of content and experiences which is valued, to deepen the relationship and make it meaningful.
Discover insight from senior agency heads and brand marketers as they discuss what lifetime customer engagement means to them and their brands, and find out their views in terms of where lifetime customer engagement coupled with digital marketing is going to go to next.
Focusing on the wrong customer types and segments makes acquiring customers expensive and time-consuming and greatly increases churn. Conversely, having a clearly defined Ideal Customer profile is critical to rapidly scaling your SaaS or Subscription business. This webinar will show you four Customer Success hacks that you can use to easily identify your ideal customers, reducing your sales cycle and expense, while improving retention and growing Customer Lifetime Value (LTV).Read more >
High earners face large additional tax bills on the build-up of their pension after 6 April 2016. Find out who is likely to be affected and what can be done to mitigate the effects.
Relevant to HR professionals and Finance Directors
In a digital world where customers have all the power and everyone is a publisher, increasingly high competition and standards are pressuring marketing teams into a race to produce higher quality content, in greater volumes, and at a faster rate than ever before, often with the same amount of resources. But while content is the fuel for every digital marketing engine, not everyone gets the same mileage out of it. A 2016 report from Content Marketing Institute found that while 88% of B2B organizations are using content marketing, only 30% rated their content efforts as being effective for reaching their goals.
This session delivers an insightful overview of common costly mistakes that can be killing your content marketing results, and a deep dive on how to maximize content marketing ROI with actionable tips and steps to amplify the impact of every content initiative, including:
· Content Planning. Creating monthly and quarterly content plans aligned with the customer journey, and key business goals and metrics
· Content Creation. Digital content creation approaches optimized for search, engagement and conversion, designed for re-purposing
· Content Distribution. Integrated multi-channel content distribution tactics to reach both larger—and more qualified—target audiences across platforms
· Data Utilization, Automation and Metrics. The utilization of data, automation and marketing technology to test, measure and enhance targeting to optimize results
· Content Lifecycle Management. Understanding the stages of the digital content lifecycle to implement an efficient, repeatable process and lengthen the lifetime value of content
In place of a threatened radical overhaul to pensions tax relief, Budget 2016 introduced numerous smaller measures impacting pension savings, including; the Lifetime ISA, changes to Stamp Duty Land Tax on commercial property and various improvements related to taking benefits, all of which will be discussed in the webinar. On top of these, there are the new forms of protection and tapering of the annual allowance.Read more >
Not all new customers are created equal. You might spend more acquiring them than they give back to you in lifetime value. So imagine a world where ALL of your new customers were profitable customers? Join the SmartFocus webinar, in association with Marketing Week, for immediate tactics on how cross-channel content plays a role in finding new customers automatically without extra resource or the use of agencies. By personalising in real-time for even the unknown prospect, contextualisation at the top of the funnel drives impressive growth for your business.Read more >
Content is the fuel of marketing. But delivering enough content to generate consistent results is hard.
Lean Content Marketing is a set of strategies and best practices that help resource-constrained marketers achieve ROI from their content efforts.
Learn how to:
- Leverage content curation to generate content at scale
- Amplify your content reach by integrating content, social and email
- Extend the lifetime of your content
- Measure ROI and content impacts on revenue
Q4 2015 was a lifetime ago for Facebook advertisers. In the last year, the platform's new ad types, targeting options, bidding and tracking improvements, and analytics have made Facebook a potential bonanza of high-ROI revenue for eCommerce brands. In this free webinar, with Facebook's Reid Howell and 3Q Digital social aces Molly McCarty and Mike Stetzer, we'll cover what's new, what's critical, and how to start capitalizing in time for the holiday rush. Join us!Read more >
According to IDC, omni-channel customers have a 30% higher lifetime value than those who shop using only one channel. This means that as a marketer you should fulfill these needs. The question is how?
Join us in this webinar to learn:
1.What is an omni-channel digital marketing strategy?
2.What are the challenges that this strategy is helping marketers solve?
3.The 4 steps you need to take in order to implement an omni-channel digital marketing strategy in your organisation.
Selecting the right technology platform is critical to the success of web and mobile application development. Open source solutions may appear free but can place a heavy maintenance and support burden on development teams. Commercial solutions can initially appear more expensive because of the upfront license costs. Teams need a model to understand the lifetime cost of the various choices.
In this session you will learn:
-How to calculate the cost benefit analysis of different platform choices from commercial to open source micro frameworks
-About the real life experiences in web application development ROI of leading organizations in a wide range of industries including Financial Services, Research, Consulting, and Independent Software Vendors
Reward programs are a highly effective way to attract new customers, build better relationships with your existing ones and increase customer lifetime value. In this hands-on demo, Elena Martínez, Retail Specialist at Openbravo, will show you how to engage and motivate your customers with a loyalty program integrated into your retail solution, and we will demonstrate different techniques to increase loyalty among your customers.
What Will You Learn?
- How to create a Loyalty Program and reward your customers based on their purchases.
- Effective ways to create different rewards like gift cards, gift vouchers, customer management and special discount and promotions.
Who Should Attend?
- Roles with business responsibility in processes regarding loyalty programs in the Retail industry, for instance, Marketers, Store Managers, CIOs, CMOs, Merchandise Managers, etc.
What Couples Need To Know About Retirement Income and Social Security:
The Social Security decisions you and your spouse make when you are in your 60s will determine the amount of total income you will receive over your lifetime – including the lifetime of the spouse who lives the longest. Come learn about some little-known rules that can help married couples get more out of the Social Security system.
Shoppers have an unlimited number of retail apps that promise to deliver the right product at the right price at the right time. The latest and greatest app bells and whistles may attract the new user, but developing them into a long-term follower/ user is easier said than done. It’s easier to get them then to keep them, after all.
With an increasing number of apps on a user’s device, app marketers are challenged to draw the user's attention not only through efficient user acquisition initiatives, but also via engagement and retention activities. Leveraging marketing automation technology to increase user lifetime value and minimize cost per install is the crux of the issue. Let VentureBeat’s panel of experts shed light on how to use marketing automation to implement acquisition strategies that work.
By identifying synergies between acquisition and user engagement, this webinar hits the high points of reactivation tactics (via push, email, retargeting) and virality initiatives to increase LTV and lower CPI.
In this webinar, you will:
* Harness the power of marketing automation to build a user acquisition program that works
* Explore key strategies for efficient, highly-optimized user acquisition
* Gain new best practices for engaging and retaining users while reducing churn
* Learn acquisition-engagement synergy tactics such as: pre- and post-install segmentation, organic growth, retargeting and reward-based acquisition
* Marissa Tarleton, CMO, RetailMeNot
* Gilad Rotem, Co-Founder and COO, CUPS
* Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
Sponsored by IBM Marketing Cloud
Register today for this free VB Live event!
Most games need to make money. It’s a simple reality. In free-to-play games, this can be a formidable challenge when players are under no obligation to pay. Forcing players to pay is not a good plan - they’ll only leave disgruntled. The trick is to inspire player engagement, long-term retention, and multiple payments. But that’s easier said than done, right?
We can show you how to rock a bottom line without turning off your best players, and make cash hand over fist in the process. The secret lies in data - what to measure, what to ignore, and which actions to take based on those KPIs.
Using data has been proven to increase profits and player satisfaction. Sound too good to be true? Join the webinar and discover how data covers all bases you need for a lucrative game.
Learn how to:
* Target the right players, and the key engagement strategies that work
* Maximize profits from ads and IAP, and which players are most receptive
* Predict and measure the lifetime value of players by acquisition channel
* Apply killer strategies, taking lessons from the most successful games
* Unlock the lesser-known data secrets behind monetization
Sign up now!
* Dean Takahashi, GamesBeat editor, VentureBeat
* Stefano Melucci, VP of Product, Thumbspire
* Mark Robinson, CEO, DeltaDNA
* Jon Burg, Product Marketing Lead, AppsFlyer
Sponsored by DeltaDNA