If you are looking for ways to manage risk on thousands of mobile devices stemming from malware, networks, and security vulnerabilities, then you may relate to the challenges that Aetna was facing with their mobile workforce.
Watch this short video to see how Aetna is now protecting itself against a wide variety of mobile threats.
Learn how Symantec Endpoint Protection Mobile (formerly Skycure) helped Aetna to:
- Assess 28 million networks and automatically protect devices from 250 risky networks that were found
- Assess 3.4 million applications and mitigate 400 of them with high-risk malware
- Receive enthusiastic feedback from end users
Learn why Skycure (now part of Symantec) has been selected by Frost & Sullivan as their Global Company of the Year for Mobile Enterprise Security.Read more >
Protecting financial data has gotten drastically more difficult in the age of mobility, with always-on, always-connected computers in our pockets. A whole new approach is required to effectively defend against mobile malware attacks, network attacks and attacks against OS vulnerabilities.
View this webinar with Brian Heemsoth, Director of Software & Mobile Security at Aetna, to learn how Aetna protects its corporate data from mobile threats while providing a better user experience and complying with strict industry regulations.
Key Learning Objectives:
- How Aetna addressed 23.97 high risk vulnerabilities per device, mitigated 701 malware infections and 460 instances of high risk networks
- How to manage risk on thousands of mobile devices stemming from malware, networks, and security vulnerabilities
- How to make your workforce more agile and productive with mobile devices, while protecting corporate data from theft
Our threat research team spends every waking moment reverse-engineering and cracking mobile apps and devices to help organizations reduce mobile risk. During this webinar, renowned mobile security expert and NowSecure founder Andrew Hoog will explain the attacker’s point-of-view, what attackers are looking for in mobile banking or financial services apps, and what makes your mobile app an appetizing target. We will then provide tips for deploying a mobile app security testing program to ensure you proactively plug security holes, squash privacy leaks, and fill compliance gaps in your mobile apps.Read more >
It's vital to monitor how your customers feel about your business. But now that so many of those customers live behind the mobile app, many traditional methods for collecting customer feedback aren't as effective as they used to be. This session will help. With practical examples, we'll show how to deliver 'native mobile' customer surveys and feedback - interactions that customers respond to, and that result in data you can use to optimise your business!Read more >
It's 2017 and the digital ad space hasn't stopped growing in size and complexity. Mobile advertisers are seeing increased opportunities for ad placements in apps and messaging platforms, which means more opportunities, but also new marketing challenges—and a major surge in fraud.
Make this the year you stop letting fraudulent bots burn through your budget and start maximizing the power of mobile advertising with must-click messaging. Join our latest live, interactive event for an in-depth look at how to stay in front of your audience, ahead of your competitors, and on top of fraud.
In this webinar you'll:
* Learn what works and what doesn't in 2017's mobile advertising arena
* Mitigate the mobile advertising fraud risk in your own applications
* Create the most engaging mobile advertisements for savvy app patrons
* Use video and 360 advertising to stay abreast of the latest trends in mobile advertising
* James Peng, Head of Mobile and Social Acquisition, Match Group
* Stewart Rogers, Director of Technology, VentureBeat
* Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat
Sponsored by Adjust
2016 is quickly coming to a close and if you haven’t already, it’s time to start looking ahead to 2017 and how you will crush the challenge of measuring mobile app ROI.
We’re sitting down with leading mobile brand, Publishers Clearing House, to discuss 2016 app trends and lessons learned — and how they’ll apply those to their 2017 strategies.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How apps still struggle with retention and solutions to combat this
- How to leverage predictive data to deliver more personalization in 2017
- Tools to differentiate in a saturated mobile industry
Remember when the experts scoffed at the idea that people would buy stuff with their smartphones? In an industry that reinvents itself every five years, what was once groundbreaking becomes table stakes in the blink of an eye.
Staying ahead of the curve isn’t simply adopting new technology, but reinventing your approach as new platforms and channels emerge. The next wave is about to crest with the advent of wearables, VR, and the Internet of Things. Are you ready to catch it?
In our latest VB Live event, we’re going to smash the myths that are holding your company back, and make some big, audacious predictions about the state of mobile business over the next five years—from 2017 and beyond.
Join industry leaders for a lively hourlong discussion on the future of mobile apps -- and get your real world questions answered live.
In this webinar you’ll:
* Learn which mobile analytics will matter in the next five years
* Understand the ways that KPIs monthly active users (MUA) can be interpreted
* Measure beyond smartphones -- including wearables, connected cars and more.
* James Peng, Head of Mobile and Social Acquisition, Match Group
* Bob Sherwin, VP Direct Marketing, Wayfair
* Jesse Robbins, CEO, Orion Labs former CEO of Chef
* Evan Schuman, Moderator, VentureBeat
Sponsored by mParticle
Process-oriented mobile applications have the power to transform the way organizations approach digital business. To get these apps to market fast and adapt them on the fly, low-code development tools and approaches are necessary to take the burden off IT and let the business self-serve via the citizen developer.
Watch this webcast to learn about:
- Why digital business places new demands on process-oriented mobile applications.
- Agile business automation—the intersection of mobile, business process management (BPM), and low code.
- 3 mobile and BPM use cases from the field: Field workforce management, asset management, and self-service applications.
How do you achieve hyper growth in the mobile space and compete with large incumbents as a new start up with limited resources?
Join this session where Edward Cooper, Head of Mobile at cutting edge mobile-first FinTech company Revolut, will take questions from the audience and discuss the following:
- What techniques can you use, given limited budget and resources, to compete with large established players.
- Is traditional marketing effective? If not, what has changed?
- What other steps can you take to get your app / idea to spread.
- Paid mobile analytics companies, useful, or fools gold?
- PR companies, yes or no?
Simply having a mobile strategy is no longer enough. Marketers need a mobile strategy that understands, targets and engages their most valuable mobile customers: the mobile elite.
Join this live webinar with Adobe to learn more about how consumers are using devices today and how to identify the most profitable mobile segments.
Based on findings from the 5th Adobe Mobile Consumer Survey, which had over 3,000 global responses from mobile users, this webinar will give valuable insights into:
•Preferred mobile channels and spending habits
•How to deliver and optimise targeted, engaging mobile experiences
•How to personalise in real time through the use of geo-location
Don’t miss this webinar which, along with our key insights and findings, will guide your formation of a high-value mobile strategy.
Mobile technology has created distributed networks that allow us to interact with one another in entirely new ways.
Blockchain brings trust and security to these networks and allows the world to connect and exchange value without intermediaries like we've never done before.
From payments to identity and infrastructure, join this webinar to learn how the worlds of mobile and blockchain meet and what it means for our future.
User experience is everything today. A lot of work goes into ensuring mobile apps are easy to use and are great engagement platforms for these brands. You need to deliver on this user experience that they are demanding. Great design, good performance and security are required, and it makes testing mobile applications really complicated. Learn how to approach the mobile application lifecycle from a UX mindset, and the tools we provide to help you do that.Read more >
Very few mobile apps are home of a delightful blend of user experience. You might ask yourself: is there such thing as a secret testing recipe?
Antoine invites you for a 30-minute coffee break to disclose the top 10 ingredients of a robust mobile testing framework – almost everything from the user experience to the confluence between functional testing and analytics.
Travelex went from having no mobile presence to the ownership of two category-defining mobile apps in under 6 months. Their apps have been featured by Apple as the “Best New Apps” and they’ve driven insatiable consumer demand for Travelex products.
This session will be led by Adam Warburton, Head of Mobile at Travelex, and will explain how they achieved this through a customer centric mobile strategy a commitment to building meaningful relationships on mobile.
Short advertorial showing the potential risks and consequences of a company's mobile phone being hacked.Read more >
Mobile device users interact with numerous Wi-Fi networks at work, home, airports, coffee shops and more. Users often accept terms and conditions without realizing the risk of data-loss.
Join this webinar to understand:
-The common vulnerabilities that users are exposed to when traveling
-How to get visibility into all remote attacks
-How to fight threats before they do harm
This webinar discusses mobile device security fact vs perception. We will dive into the findings of a recent mobile security research study of over 1,900 cybersecurity professionals’ perceptions on mobile threats and contrast these opinions against mobile threat realities from Zimperium’s Global Threat Report, with real-word data driven from millions of licensed mobile endpoints around the world.
Please join Holger Schulze, Founder of the Information Security Community, and JT Keating, Vice President of Product Strategy at Zimperium, for an interactive webinar that will outline:
● The latest mobile security perceptions from Information Security’s 2017 Spotlight Report.
● Mobile risk and threat realities from Zimperium’s Global Threat Report, with data driven from millions of licensed mobile endpoints around the world.
● Detailed descriptions of device, network and application attacks and vulnerabilities, along with brief recommendations of how to prevent and remediate each.
Once the domain of early adopters, more organizations are buying into mobile apps and seeking ways to monetize their investments. More players adds up to more expensive ads, and mobile ad revenue is expected to have a 26.5% CAGR by 2020, according to BI Intelligence's "US Digital Media Ad Spend Report." In addition, mobile ad search is predicted to increase 25.2%, while traditional ad spend basically stays flat.
Programmatic transactions – where marketers purchase ads via computerized algorithms – also grew fast, making up most U.S. digital ad spending this year, BI Intelligence says.
As a marketing pro who's increasingly pay more for a tool your competitors are probably using to reach prospects and customers, it's really critical you've got the best, most accurate mobile ad strategy and that your investment is working optimally.
That's why we've gathered some top experts for this webinar, during which they'll share insight into how you can:
* Determine the ROI of your mobile app investments
* Partner with software developers to create innovative, multi-platform apps
* Leverage programmatic transactions with analytics
* Incorporate insight from social media, public data, and in-house information to create more complete customer profiles
*Expand into mobile ad search.
* John Koetsier, Mobile Economist, Tune
* Paul D'Arcy, CMO, Indeed
* Casey Chafin, Founder, Skillz
* Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
Mobile app advertising is no longer a trade secret. Knowing what to do and knowing how to do it well (and cost-effectively) can be worlds apart. Join us at 1 p.m. Eastern/10 a.m. Pacific, to claim your edge.
Check out VB Insight to access the Mobile Ad Network report, and to access the latest research on Marketing Technology: http://insight.venturebeat.com
Interested to see how one of the largest companies you have probably never heard of, mitigated malicious activity on 5,000 devices simply by installing Symantec Endpoint Protection Mobile (formerly Skycure)?
View this video to learn why RNDC, the 2nd largest distributor of premium wine and spirits in the US, chose SEP Mobile to:
- Secure any mobile device on any network anywhere in the world
- Protect mobile workforce against known and unknown threats
- Deploy mobile threat defense quickly and easily on thousands of devices
Gartner has recently alerted enterprise IT, security and mobility managers that Mobile Threat Defense (MTD) is necessary to defend enterprises in today’s threat environment. Learn first-hand about details of mobile device attacks that lure employees in with fake Pokemon Go apps. We will also discuss zero day attacks such as the recent Pegasus attack that used zero-day technologies to completely compromise mobile security and spy on all communications and data.Read more >