Panel discussion on the advent of artificial intelligence and machine learning in startups and business.
Mike Schmidt, Co-Founder, Dovetale, Inc.
Vijay Nadadur, Co-Founder & CEO, Stride.ai, Inc.
Joshua Montgomery, CEO, Mycroft AI
Brett Kuprel, Ph.D. Student, Standford AI Lab
Fog computing represents a tectonic shift for the future of transaction management, distributed supply chain and overall experience. It blurs the lines between the edge and the cloud and puts the focus on the systems which manage and balance the delivery of coherent, end-to-end sessions and associated transaction level agreements. As a result, this new technology is pervasive in several industries.
Join this panel of experts as they discuss solutions with specific industry use cases from smart fog for Cities, Buildings, Ports, and Maritime.
Moderator: Katalin Walcott, Work Group Chair Manageability at OpenFog Consortium & Principal Engineer - IoT/Fog Computing Orchestration Architecture at Intel
- Jeff Fedders, President at OpenFog Consortium & Chief Strategist, IoTG Strategy and Technology Office at Intel
- Mark Dixon, Senior Architect for Smarter Cities at IBM
Stopping cyberthreats to Industrial Control Systems (ICS) has become top of mind for many asset owners due to the severe consequences to uptime and safety with cyber incidents.
Join us for this live panel where with industry experts with discuss current ICS security challenges.
In this summary session from Big Data World in London, panelists will openly discuss their personal experiences and challenges in today’s data-filled world. The panelists will share their stories and lessons they learned in their journey to navigate and understand big data in their respective worlds. The Session will include both Moderator lead and Open Mic Questions.Read more >
Our expert panel will discuss upcoming trends and best practices in infosec policy management for the IOT. The panel will include:
Jennifer Bisceglie, CEO, Interos Solutions
Robert Brese, Executive Partner, Gartner
Ryan Gillis, VP of Cybersecurity and Global Policy, Palo Alto Networks
Gary Hayslip, CISO, City of San Diego, Co-Chair, CyberTECH
Paul Rosenzweig, Principal, Red Branch Consulting
The FinTech revolution is upon us and with it comes a whole new marketplace of consumers, products and ideas. The new and exciting industry appeals to companies of all sizes and stages of growth from the smallest start-up to established giants.
In this must-see program join Dara Albright and some of FInTech's and Finance's biggest names as they discuss how best to capitalize and be successful in this new market with your investment, business or consumer choices.
You'll hear from Ron Suber of Prosper; Brian Korn, Manatt, Phelps and Phillips; Mark Rockefeller, StreetShares; Gene Massey of MediaShares; James A. Jones from IRA eXchange; and Todd Yancey of Investor Services all hosted and moderated by Dara Albright herself.
Join them as they discuss key topics such as:
- How non-exchange traded alternatives are becoming the mutual-funds of yesteryear
- What is driving retail's demand for non-exchange traded alternatives
- Using micro-investing technology to diversify across and within online marketplaces
- How legislation if being used to engineer a new breed of alternative products
- How innovations in self-directed IRAs will create new retail distribution channels for the entire alternative product universe.
- How technology will ensure the scalability of online platforms and enable traditional financial services providers to increase AUM
- How millenialls will fuel the growth of FinTech and redefine financial services
- How FinTech will replace the 401k/Pension and transform the way you save for retirement
- How modernizing the self-directed IRA is the trillion dollar FinTech opportunity
FinTech, investment, finance, blockchain, AUM, lending, payments
Modern organizations need the ability to manage certificates and credentials throughout their lifecycle. The need for credentials and certificates is exploding and quickly becoming difficult to manage and it creating a need for IT Organizations to become experts in areas they are not likely to be.
This Round Table will provide thoughts around how to effectively asses, deploy, manage and build trust with respect to credentialing and certificates. Also learn questions to ask when looking for a vendor to support your organizational needs.