Stopping cyberthreats to Industrial Control Systems (ICS) has become top of mind for many asset owners due to the severe consequences to uptime and safety with cyber incidents.
Join us for this live panel where with industry experts with discuss current ICS security challenges.
Mind the Gap - Dell Services hosted ‘Mind The Gap’ panel & networking session hosted by Dell Services together with Wise Qatar aimed at discuss how Dell is actively promoting diversity across its global locations, including the Middle East, with an opportunity to share best practices and create new practical ideas/initiatives which can be implemented to help bridge the gap between the genders within the workplace.Read more >
Our expert panel will discuss upcoming trends and best practices in infosec policy management for the IOT. The panel will include:
Jennifer Bisceglie, CEO, Interos Solutions
Robert Brese, Executive Partner, Gartner
Ryan Gillis, VP of Cybersecurity and Global Policy, Palo Alto Networks
Gary Hayslip, CISO, City of San Diego, Co-Chair, CyberTECH
Paul Rosenzweig, Principal, Red Branch Consulting
The FinTech revolution is upon us and with it comes a whole new marketplace of consumers, products and ideas. The new and exciting industry appeals to companies of all sizes and stages of growth from the smallest start-up to established giants.
In this must-see program join Dara Albright and some of FInTech's and Finance's biggest names as they discuss how best to capitalize and be successful in this new market with your investment, business or consumer choices.
You'll hear from Ron Suber of Prosper; Brian Korn, Manatt, Phelps and Phillips; Mark Rockefeller, StreetShares; Gene Massey of MediaShares; James A. Jones from IRA eXchange; and Todd Yancey of Investor Services all hosted and moderated by Dara Albright herself.
Join them as they discuss key topics such as:
- How non-exchange traded alternatives are becoming the mutual-funds of yesteryear
- What is driving retail's demand for non-exchange traded alternatives
- Using micro-investing technology to diversify across and within online marketplaces
- How legislation if being used to engineer a new breed of alternative products
- How innovations in self-directed IRAs will create new retail distribution channels for the entire alternative product universe.
- How technology will ensure the scalability of online platforms and enable traditional financial services providers to increase AUM
- How millenialls will fuel the growth of FinTech and redefine financial services
- How FinTech will replace the 401k/Pension and transform the way you save for retirement
- How modernizing the self-directed IRA is the trillion dollar FinTech opportunity
FinTech, investment, finance, blockchain, AUM, lending, payments
Modern organizations need the ability to manage certificates and credentials throughout their lifecycle. The need for credentials and certificates is exploding and quickly becoming difficult to manage and it creating a need for IT Organizations to become experts in areas they are not likely to be.
This Round Table will provide thoughts around how to effectively asses, deploy, manage and build trust with respect to credentialing and certificates. Also learn questions to ask when looking for a vendor to support your organizational needs.
Moderated by Richard Bejtlich, Chief Security Strategist, FireEye.
When you think of “event data”, chances are good that you think of SIEM. If so, you may be missing out on much of the value of your logs for detecting, investigating and responding to security events.
Based on extensive real-world experience with large organizations, the Enterprise Security Monitoring (ESM) philosophy extends current host-, network- and event-based collection strategies, bringing data from all three domains under one roof for a unified view of what’s going on inside your organization.
In this session, our panelists will discuss key aspects of the ESM approach, including:
• Data collection priorities based on your organization’s security goals
• Enterprise-scale collection strategies
• Deriving context from events
• Integrating threat intelligence to improve detection and speed response
• Increasing your adversaries’ costs using the “Pyramid of Pain” and “Detection Maturity Level” models
This will be a very interactive session, with plenty of audience interaction. We welcome the tough questions. Come learn about a better way of fully leveraging the data you are already collecting to better protect your organization!