McAfee Real Time Advanced for ePolicy Orchestrator revolutionizes security systems management with rapid visibility into system data and immediate interventions. This powerful solution lets you use plain English within an ePO-based interface and workflow to find facts fast to exert control with confidence. From stalking worms and forbidden applications to large-scale remediation of noncompliance, Real Time Advanced empowers ePO administrators to proactively manage incident response, outbreaks, and compliance.
What does this mean to your customers?
• Instant Queries: Query every computer in your enterprise and get the answers back within seconds to reduce audit and data collection bottlenecks and increase the number of events you can respond to
• Instant Actions: Reduce costly incident remediation and software distribution timelines from hours to minutes
• ePO Integration: Leverages the known and trusted ePO console and workflow – no new interface to learn or headcount to add.
• Plain English: Use a Google-like natural language interface to issue queries—no scripting or special expertise required—permitting prompt data access for everyone, including auditors and novice administrators
• Simple Peer-to-Peer Infrastructure: Install a single server and expedite time-sensitive processes across globally distributed networks and large organizations
• Enterprise Ready: Leverage features critical to security and large scale: FIPS 140-2 certified cryptography, rigorous management rights, support for hundreds of administrators and hundreds of thousands of managed assets
Real time is rapidly becoming more important to retail banks. Payments, customer responsiveness, and fraud detection must all become faster. Powering them all is data in its many facets.
Join banking analyst firm Celent, and real time transaction monitoring and analytics company INETCO, as they explore real time’s current progress, its implications for financial institutions, and how banks should respond.
Historical reporting and analysis is not enough these days. Enabling “real time or right time” delivery of quality data, at the speed of your business ultimately enables better business responsiveness, agility and most importantly, better business results. PLUS, you may not know this, but you most likely already have most of what you need with the IT people, skills, processes and tools in place today.
Attend this webinar to find out from experts and a customer about how to leverage your existing data warehouse to deliver more value to your organization with real time data.
We will show what it takes to upgrade Data Warehouses with the Real Time capabilities. By attending, you can hear about industry best practices, what to do, and what to avoid when enabling your organization with real time analytics.
Whether you are a B2B organisation looking to capture attention at an industry event or a consumer brand sweeping into a trending conversation - there is real value to be gained from engaging in real- time or "owning your moment" in social media.
With the right approach, you can ride the wave of social conversation to increase awareness, engage a highly targeted audience, drive interest and ultimately sales!
Learn from our own experience riding the wave at #SMWF, as well as case studies from our work with Interflora, Thomson Reuters and Southbank Centre as we explore how to:
-Effectively plan to own your moment using social insight
-Resource your teams to react in real-time and approve content fast
-Leverage paid social to ride that wave
-Equip yourself with the right tools (free, not just paid!) to maximise the opportunity
-Measure the effectiveness of your activity and prove ROI
Every day, organizations are impacted by cyber-attacks. Misleading indicators, complex security incidents, and evolving intruder patterns require new threat intelligence and analytics. With millions of data to analyze, every second counts - augment your security tools with real-time threat hunting capabilities and new research insights.
Join experts Jason Stamper, Analyst for 451 Research, and Eric Tran-le, CMO for Logtrust, as they affirm how essential real-time threat hunting is for cybersecurity teams, and share new insights and tools for combatting attacks.
• Learn new trends in machine data analytics from 451 Research
• Pinpoint cybersecurity attacks and unusual behavior
• Visualize an attack graph
• Detect intruder paths and potential vulnerabilities
• Leverage a single source of truth
With more than 4.5 million digital devices in the field, delivering billions of data streams for TV and Video On-Demand services, this Fortune Global 500 Telco needed to improve Quality of Experience (QoE) and Quality of Service (QoS) – in real-time. Because every second counts and time-to-insight matters, managing the volume, variety and velocity of data streaming in real-time, and analyzing against historical data needed to be effortless, seamless and lightning fast. Using Logtrust’s Big Data-in-Motion technology, Tran-Le will showcase how the Telco giant analyzes in real-time billions of data for 20 million customers each day, and has reduced call volume, improved QoE/S, and saved millions of dollars a year.
• Understanding current IoT data management challenges
• Overcoming the technology and data scalability wall
• Analyzing past and present “events of interest” across millions of IoT devices
• Making sense out of chaos for time-sensitive IoT/Big Data applications for rapid time-to-insight and value
Eric Tran-le is the Global Chief Marketing Officer at Logtrust, a Big Data-in-Motion as-a-Service solution provider for fast data, big data analytics. He has more than 20+ years’ experience in both product management and operational system engineering for managing private and native cloud applications at scale. Tran-Le is leading real-time threat hunting, security and IoT analytics initiatives at Logtrust. Formerly, Tran-Le was VP Oracle Management Cloud Services, VP Enterprise Cloud Management, and VP Product Management at Oracle, as well as Network Business Unit Manager at Microsoft.
This webinar reveals how a KeyLines-powered graph visualization application empowers Logtrust’s customers to uncover insights on a massive scale. Attendees will experience live demos that show how an intuitive and interactive graph model can apply to virtually any dataset, and bridge the gap between raw data and valuable insight. Through the KeyLines graph visualization and analysis features, big data analytics firm Logtrust delivers cross-domain, self-service data analytics to its customers and throughout the enterprise. Attendees learn how Logtrust quickly built powerful graph analysis functionality, including:
- Real-time analytics for security and threat intelligence, IoT device monitoring for quality of service (QoS), and airline flight delays.
- A simple “drag and drop” interface to construct graphs from tabular data views and define visually-stunning analytic models.
- Advanced visual analysis techniques including graph layouts, social network analysis algorithms, and filtering.
- Geospatial analysis using map longitude and latitude attributes
- Force-directed graph visualizations to reveal “hard to discover” incidents.
With the onset of programmatic buying and real-time media, it is possible to run more targeted advertising than ever before. To effectively leverage these new technologies to drive the best performance and ROI, it's essential to understand how the real-time advertising ecosystem is evolving.
The crash course covers:
-- The Evolution of Advertising: the rapid emergence of different marketing platforms
-- Real-time Bidding: the opportunity and challenge for marketers
-- The Online Advertising Ecosystem: the ad tech players and how they interact
Für viele Unternehmen ist es eine große Herausforderung, die aktuelle Sicherheitslage sowie den Gesundheitszustand ihrer IT-Umgebung herauszufinden. Und selbst einfach Datensammlungsaufgaben können sich über Stunden wenn nicht sogar Tage ziehen.
Im Rahmen dieses Webcast zeigen wir Ihnen anhand von Anwendungs-beispielen, wie Sie mit McAfee Real Time...
...in Minuten anstatt Tagen schneller auf Zwischenfälle reagieren können
...Ihr Sicherheitsbewusstsein für Ihre IT-Umgebung kontinuierlich verbessern können
...Ihre Systemverwaltung optimieren und somit die Produktivität steigern können
Melden Sie sich jetzt an und erfahren Sie, wie Sie mit McAfee Real Time die Möglichkeit erhalten, anhand von aktuellen Sicherheitsdaten proaktive Maßnahmen zu ergreifen – in Sekunden.
There is so much happening in your IT environment that it can be overwhelming. What if you had a partner that never slept, remained vigilant, and identified real problems? The first machine learning service in the cloud for wire data is here, and it works nonstop so you don't have to.
Join us for a live webinar with our customer David Johnson, Enterprise Systems Specialist for the State of Washington, for an overview of how this machine learning takes advantage of Wire Data's real-time insight to surface the most important information and reduce alert fatigue. Always on and always learning, the cloud-based Addy service keeps watch for anomalous behavior and highlights only the problems that require your attention.
Paul Sanford - Sr Director of Product Management - ExtraHop Networks
Isaac Roybal - Dir of Product Marketing - ExtraHop Networks
David Johnson - Enterprise Systems Specialist - State of Washington
Marketers today want to use all their data to give richly optimized experiences to their visitors. Thought leaders in the space are achieving this via data layers to collect all sorts of data and push it in real time to their conversion solutions. Hear how these innovative digital marketing organizations are implementing real-time data layers across their websites in order to power their analytics and optimization programs. Also discover how digital businesses are accelerating their data and tag control to drive analytics and optimization success and therefore become far more agile.
In this webinar, you will learn:
• Best practices on how to implement a custom data layer for your site
• How to use it to transform your data into actionable marketing initiatives
• How digital businesses accelerate their data & tag control to become agile
Speakers: James Niehaus, VP of analytics & digital strategy at Ensighten, Adrian James, managing director EMEA at Ensighten and Richard Clogg, Director of Data and Integration Services at Acceleration
Sportvision, the media company behind the iconic 1st & Ten® yellow line in football broadcasts, offers a broad range of rich sports entertainment and analysis products that rely on vast amounts of video and metadata.
When struggling with storage capacity and data management at scale, the company turned to Qumulo to gain the necessary visibility into data usage and performance.
Watch this video case study and learn how Qumulo helps Sportsvision:
- Gain unmatched real-time visibility into data and usage at the file-level
- Receive insight into performance consumption to ensure adequate IOPS
- Scale incrementally, allowing the company to simply grow storage capacity and performance by adding more nodes
Modern Healthcare IT infrastructures are a complex blend of technologies, from mission-critical Electronic Health Record (EHR) applications to the security solutions protecting patient data from ransomware and other threats. Overseeing an entire healthcare system's networks and infrastructure, as well as managing patient data in a private cloud, can be time consuming, costly and pose potential cybersecurity threats and data breaches. That’s why fast, reliable IT is crucial to every step of the patient’s journey through your organization—and why you need a new approach to IT operations and monitoring.
Learn where your visibility gaps lie, and how closing those gaps with real-time performance monitoring will dramatically improve the quality of care and IT security that your organization provides.
Learn how Jake Young, VP of Sales at Grow, led sales to skyrocket using the right metrics in real-time, openly displayed on TVs throughout the office. Smart business decisions are easier to make when you’re armed with current, relevant information—and leaders who know more gain the confidence, respect, and loyalty of their employees. Teams that know the score are more engaged and inspired to succeed because they know what they need to do to win.Read more >
Creating a threat intelligence strategy is essential for a company to identify and prioritize threats effectively. Curating the necessary relevant data for this strategy, however, can be incredibly time consuming and resource intensive.
In this webinar, Greg Reith, Threat Intelligence Analyst at T-Mobile, will discuss how to use real-time threat intelligence from Recorded Future to create a forward-looking strategy, including:
• Identifying and analyzing hard-to-find threat data from the entire web including content in multiple languages.
• Gaining relevant intelligence effectively from large volumes of threat data with smart automation, alerts, and queries.
• Discovering trends and patterns that are useful in developing a forward-looking shift in strategy from multiple perspectives.
Find out how you can reduce the time to collect the necessary information for building an effective threat intelligence strategy by over 400 percent.
For those not familiar with HVR and its real-time data replication solution, we created a short video explaining how it works and how it can help you easily replicate data in heterogeneous environmentsRead more >
A walk-through on how to stream on-premise SQL Server changes to Apache Kafka and Amazon Redshift.
Having the capacity to move data seamlessly from on-premise databases to the cloud often requires significant internal effort and resources. However, the ability to move and integrate data seamlessly across heterogeneous systems in real-time is becoming mission critical in today’s ever growing connected environments. We invite you to see how you can mitigate this challenge.
In this HVR 45 minute how-to session, we will show you how easy it can be to sync real time changes from SQL Server to multiple destinations. This download takes less than 100MB of space and runs in minutes.
Legacy monitoring and troubleshooting tools can limit visibility and control over your infrastructure and applications. Organizations must find monitoring and troubleshooting tools that can scale with the volume, variety and velocity of data generated by today’s complex applications in order to keep pace with business demands. In this webinar we discuss how Sumo Logic helped Scripps Networks harness cloud-native machine data analytics to improve application quality and reliability on AWS. Sumo Logic allows IT operations teams to visualize and monitor workloads in real-time, identify issues and expedite root-cause analysis across the AWS environment.
Listen in on this on-demand webinar as we are joined by an expert from AWS and Mark Kelly of Scripps Networks to discuss:
How to migrate from traditional on-premises data centers to AWS with confidence
How to improve the monitoring and troubleshooting of modern applications
How Scripps Networks, a leading content developer, used Sumo Logic to optimize their transition to AWS
To quantify the value that SOC (security operations center) analysts gain from integrating real-time threat intelligence into their SIEM (security information and event management) solution, Recorded Future commissioned Codis Technologies to conduct a lab test.
The independent lab test revealed:
* Applying real-time threat intelligence powered by machine learning cuts analyst time to triage a security event from a firewall log from three minutes to 1.2 seconds on average (in a controlled environment), resulting in a 10x gain in productivity.
* SOCs are unable to effectively examine some logs, such as firewall logs, as it is too much data with insufficient context to identify relevant threats hidden within them.
* Real-time threat intelligence can be automatically applied to potential indicators of compromise in logs by enriching them with external context and quantifying risk.
Codis Technologies is an information security consulting firm specializing in incident detection, incident recognition, and process automation.
Chris Abella from Technical Marketing Engineering provides a two-minute overview of the ransomware detection and investigation solution. This demo shows how you can detect and investigate ransomware infections by observing malicious behavior on the network. This type of real-time visibility and correlation across tiers is not possible with other approaches, and also does not rely on virus signatures.Read more >
As part of Start Up Britain Finance Week, this LIVE webinar aims to answer those burning questions you have about Real Time PAYE, from getting your data accurate and ready to when and how to file your Payroll Submissions Real Time. Maggie Anderson from HMRC will be with the Intuit team to answer your questions plus show you how QuickBooks makes it easy to get ready to report and file PAYE in Real Time.Read more >