Stratasys and product design consultancy Design Reality will explore what is possible today with advanced 3D printing. Multi-material, multi-colour 3D printing has provided a significant shift forward in terms of ultra-realistic prototyping. This webinar will lift the lid not just on the latest technology, but also on the most innovative techniques. Stratasys continues to produce the most capable 3D printers and materials. These allow designers worldwide to create better products, thanks to better testing at prototype stage. Design Reality specialise in all aspects of product design consultancy, focusing on product development through industrial design, product design and the aid of 3D printing. They support clients’ projects from concept through to manufacture. Join us for this interactive webinar to find out how your own product design can be maximised thanks to ground-breaking 3D printing.
-Optimising the capabilities of state-of-the-art 3D printing
-Understanding the latest advances in multi-material and multi-colour 3D printing
-How cutting edge product designers exploit 3D printing’s unique benefits
-Creating ultra-realistic prototypes and end-use products with Stratasys
Hype or reality for your organization? When it's the reality, how do you get in the cloud?
We see many organization struggle with these cloud issues:
- How to keep your customers and management satisfied? Does the cloud solves everything?
- Cloud requires standardization, how do I get there?
- If my current infrastructure is still sufficient, why should I be in the cloud now?
- And what type of cloud is right for me? Public, private or hybrid?
After this 30 min webinar you will have a greater insight into the value of the cloud for your organization and what the possible next steps could be.
Want to discuss your cloud concerns? Please ask them in the Q & A and get your answers.
These days, no meaningful conversation on financial services innovation can be had without a mention of blockchain. It is believed by many to have the potential to address many limitations of current financial services processes and infrastructure by providing an irrevocable record of identity and provenance, and reconciling events so that there is a single version of truth. But with potential and interest also comes hype and confusion.
In this webinar, industry experts will cut through the hype and separate myth from reality. They will explore characteristics of blockchain technology that make it suitable for financial services applications, and what current industry issues can really be solved by distributed ledger technology.
In this presentation we will discuss the motivations, aspirations and end-goals of the modern-day threat actor.
How can we differentiate them? What commonalities might they share? How do we deal with them?
And finally - but of most importance: How should the reality of the threat actor affect the way we understand, manage and mitigate risk.
IT didn’t invent service management. Nor is IT the only corporate service provider that can benefit from service management or, for that matter, IT service management (ITSM). The reality is that other corporate service providers such as HR, facilities, and legal have similar operational and service management requirements to IT. For example in dealing with employee issues, requests for services and information, and changes. And, as such, these other business functions can also benefit from proven ITSM best practices and capabilities, such as ticketing, workflow and automation, knowledge management, and self-service – to improve efficiency and to deliver a better customer experience. This non-IT use of ITSM is now commonly called “enterprise service management” and, after over a decade of low-profile adoption, it has finally risen up the corporate improvement agenda to become one of the hottest ITSM and business improvement trends of 2015 and beyond.
Attend this webinar to:
- Understand the issues common across corporate service providers such as IT, HR, and facilities, and how enterprise service management can help.
- Appreciate what enterprise service management entails and how ITSM technology can be reimagined and leveraged to support other business functions.
- Receive practical tips on how to best start out, plan, deploy, and succeed with enterprise service management.
Peter talks about the opportunities for Web Developers to start building AR applications using frameworks like ARchitect, as well as up-and-coming Web standards like WebRTC.
Joint AWS and Alert Logic On-Demand Webinar - The Realities of Security in the Cloud
After years of FUD around cloud and security, we have now got beyond people insisting the cloud could 'never be secure'; major companies are moving secure and compliant workloads to the cloud on a daily basis. As threats and attacks evolve, anyone with public facing infrastructure needs to be aware of the threats they are potentially facing - Crime-as-a-service has become a reality.
With the shared security model, applications hosted in the public cloud are your responsibility, and not AWS. The biggest challenge you have is that web applications are also the most targeted from cyber attacks, and you need to ensure that you have a solid security foundation to be able to continuously monitor and protect your workloads from compromise.
In this on-demand webinar, Ian Massingham, AWS Technical Evangelist and James Brown, Alert Logic Director of Cloud Computing and Solutions Architecture will cover:
• The Shared Security Model: what security you are responsible for to protect your content, applications, systems and network v AWS
• Live Hack Demo where we will show how web applications are attacked and show the latest tricks attackers are using
• Best Practices for how to protect your environment from the latest threats
• Hear how customers are securing their production workloads on AWS including complying with PCI DSS requirements
Even though users and application owners are demanding it, the Always-On Data Center seems unrealistic to most IT professionals. Overcoming the cost and complexity of an Always-On environment while delivering consistent results is almost too much to ask. But the reality is that data centers of all sizes can affordably meet this expectation. The Always-On environment requires a holistic approach, counting on a highly virtualized infrastructure, flexible data protection software and purpose built protection storage.
Listen in as experts from Storage Switzerland, Veeam and ExaGrid architect a data availability and protection infrastructure that can meet and even exceed the Always-On expectations of an Always-On organization.
1. The Criticality of Virtualization
2. Availability is more than Backups
3. Disk Backup needs to be production ready
Why This Matters to You:
- Learn what AR really is (hint: it isn’t social networking)
- Understand the public policy and regulatory issues associated with AR
- Pinpoint the opportunities in the AR market, specifically how can you make money using AR
In an age where entire buildings are moving to all-wireless for user connectivity, have wireless management tools advanced to meet the needs of IT? Are easy-to-use, zero-touch deployment, etc. mere buzz words or reality? Learn why managing WLANs requires different functionality and platforms compared to managing wired networks.
Join this webinar to learn how new approaches are changing the way WLANs are managed.
We will discuss:
· Building blocks of WLAN management
· Cloud-based management model
· Simple checklist to effectively manage Wi-Fi
During this webinar, Xavier Places, Product Marketing Director at Openbravo, will make a review of the main trends POS solutions are showing to effectively respond to the new omnichannel imperative and help stores succeed on achieving the required operational excellence.
What Will You Learn?
- Trends POS solutions are showing to succeed in today's omnichannel reality.
Who Should Attend?
- Business Areas Directors
- IT Administrators