Provide remote assistance securely through firewalls to any remote desktop, server, POS system, or mobile device.Read more >
Today’s webinar showcases Opengear's newest remote site management product, the Resilience Gateway.
The Resilience Gateway:
• Ensures uptime at branch offices and remote sites
• Allows a Sys Admin or Network Engineer to identify and remediate issues at the network edge before they become failures
• Is based on proven Opengear Smart OOB™ capabilities
• Maximizes WAN resilience with Failover to Cellular™ to 4G LTE networks
• Scales from small retail shops to large, distributed networks with our Lighthouse Centralized Management capabilities.
Technology company DADI decided to dispense with offices for good. Founding partner Chris Mair explains why he rejected bricks and mortar and how the company runs on an entirely distributed basis.
“We thought long and hard about the role of an office in the kind of company that we are and decided to give it a go without a permanent base.”
Flexible Boss editor Heather Greig-Smith asks Chris what lessons other organisations can learn from this approach, looking at the infrastructure, culture and effort needed to make remote working a business success.
This session will help organisations keen to embed flexibility and increase employee autonomy and engagement. Tips to help managers, departments and teams challenge the status quo - even if they want to keep their offices as well.
Image credit: https://www.flickr.com/photos/137643065@N06/
In this webinar, we will discuss the challenges faced by network technicians when supporting remote locations. Topics that will be covered include:
- Remote access
- Network discovery
- Packet capture and analysis
- Device and service availability
- On premise support by non IT staff
- General network connectivity including PoE
With Varonis DatAnywhere, you can give your employees secure remote access while leveraging your existing storage infrastructure, permissions, and Active Directory.
Join this FREE webinar where we’ll discuss:
The risks of trusting corporate data on a 3rd party cloud server
Methods you can use to detect and block cloud use on your network
How to give employees mobile device access and file-sync that:
Uses your existing infrastructure
Keeps data on your file servers
Enforces existing permissions (e.g. NTFS and AD)
Securely managing a cohesive network infrastructure of essential enterprise apps and data has never been more challenging. In this webinar, we will cover day-in-the-life scenarios, highlighting challenges faced by IT teams in providing secure remote access to support mobility and security via centrally hosted applications, data and systems. We will then discuss how consolidating multiple access gateways, including mobile-specific gateways and classic SSL VPNs, with Citrix NetScaler with Unified Gateway helps provide One URL for secure remote access while reducing TCO, simplifying IT, strengthening security and ensuring a high-definition experience for both mobile and traditional application users.Read more >
This presentation on Remote Office Branch Office Solutions will ask and answer the questions:
- What business demands drives ROBO growth?
- What are key considerations in designing your solution?
- Simplicity of deployment / mgmt.
- Sizing of resources appropriate to ROBO workloads
- Business Continuity needs of ROBO applications
- Reach / availability of technical support
- How does HC satisfy the needs for ROBO?
Businesses rely more and more on technology that touches their customers directly. This is especially true in remote branch locations like stores or restaurants. Whether it is digital signage for advertising in the product aisle, swiping a customer loyalty card at the gas pump, or simply taking a credit card at check out, when the network connection is down you are losing money and upsetting customers.
Wireless and satellite technologies can provide very high reliability and surprisingly cost effective alternative routing solutions to your terrestrial network. Discover how these solutions could work to your advantage across your remote locations.