Do you care about growth? Growing your business, growing your customer base and growing your revenue? Then you should care about user retention.
In this webinar, we'll set the foundation for understanding and taking action on your user retention metrics.
You will learn:
•Why retention matters
•The tools and steps to define 2 key retention metrics:
- Your critical event
- Your product usage interval
•3 methods of retention measurement and how to select which works best for you
•How to dig deeper into retention strategies for each type of user
Register to save your spot in User Retention Bootcamp.
Studies show that it’s 25 x more expensive to acquire new customers than it is to retain existing ones.
That’s a pretty impactful statement considering a large majority of marketers spend more time and budget on acquiring new customers instead!
GDPR certainly hasn’t helped matters either with its impact on reduced customer email lists.
So we’re hosting this webinar to showcase the key areas to focus on to keep your customers engaged, ensure they continue to buy from you and to increase your brand advocates.
This webinar will cover:
- Introducing engaging welcome campaigns to add value from the start
- The power of automations to increase customer retention and to drive revenue
- Why a preference centre is a must post GDPR
- How to wake up your lapsed and unengaged customers
You should attend if you:
- Are facing a reduced customer email list after a re-consent campaign
- Have a lack of confidence in the consent you have for your customers
- Need to gain more value out of your customer database
- Want to learn new ways to interact with your customers and awaken un-engaged customers
- Want to increase your customer email engagement
Guest expert Ron Cates is the director of digital marketing education at Constant Contact. He is an award-winning business leader who has dedicated his career to helping small business owners, marketing professionals and nonprofit organizations strengthen their relationships with customers.
Sign up for our small business expert webinar on customer retention with Ron Cates to learn all of this and more:
*Why retention is critical to your business
*How customer engagement has evolved
*How to reward loyal customers and drive referrals
*Retention has gone digital: the online tools you should be using!
*This webinar is sponsored by Microsoft
Risk retention requirements, or 'keeping skin in the game' were intended as a means of addressing the misalignment of incentives that were inherent in many of the 'originate to distribute' securitisation products. Has the aim been achieved and how have these requirements developed in the US and in the EU?
This presentation will cover:
· comparison of US and EU risk retention requirements;
· market reaction to the LSTA decision; and
· new regulatory framework for securitisations transactions in the EU.
This webinar has CLE accreditation.
With 30 trillion moving hands from the Baby Boomers to Millennials, financial advisors need to ensure they can keep their clients and assets in place. Further, people are living longer, so the chances they move will depend on how a retention strategy is executed. Learning how clients like to be dealt with, and developing a strategy to develop client relationships will determine the strength of your practice.
This webinar will cover topics such as:
- How to establish a strategy for nurturing & client retention for aging generations
- Understanding how to create mutual accountability
- Developing proper communications protocols
Paul Ellis, Sustainable Investing Consultant (Moderator)
Brian Pierson, Managing Director, Tiedemann Advisors
Barbara Krumsiek, Board Member, Arabesque Asset Management
Many of you are no doubt preparing for compliance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements, which have a fast-approaching enforcement date of May 25. A significant component of the regulation will require companies to retain personal data on European residents no longer than is necessary to satisfy the purposes for which it was processed. If your organization does collect and process any personal data, have you justified its retention through your records retention schedule or privacy policies? Companies need an up-to-date records retention policy and schedule to support both deletion and retention of critical information. Join Tom Mighell, Esq., as he discusses the top 5 reasons an outdated retention schedule can undermine your GDPR compliance.
• Moving away from a “save everything forever” mindset to a “saving smart” approach
• Strategies for handling retention requirements of personal data, when you may need to keep the record longer
• Building consensus with business users on the importance of deleting personal data when required
• Behavior change management approaches for getting employees to comply
Your users are like fine wine or good cheese: They get better over time. Which is why user retention is essential. With a steady retention rate your revenue just compounds over time. And increasing retention by just 10 percent will boost your business value by more than 30 percent.
That’s where artificial intelligence comes in. AI marketing tools let you anticipate customer needs, create personalized campaigns that make them feel seen and heard, lock on to essential customer purchasing patterns, deliver highly relevant messaging, marketing, and offers when and where they want to see them, and more. And with the volume of customer data you have at your fingertips, you can identify what characteristics make up high-value customers, so you know exactly where to put your focus.
Learn how tapping into your oil well of data and harnessing it via marketing automation platforms powered by AI and machine learning can strengthen your bottom line when you join this VB Live event!
In this webinar you'll learn:
* Key engagement strategies using AI
* How to use AI to strengthen campaigns (including creative, messaging, segmentation and personalization)
* The role of time-based triggering in automation and monetization
* The evolving trends in marketing automation and omnichannel marketing
* Kara Dake, VP Growth & Partnerships, Clevertap
* Aditi Mohanty, Digital Marketing Manager, Vodafone
* Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat
* Stewart Rogers, Analyst-at-Large, VentureBeat
Sponsored by Clevertap
Records retention and data classification policies should not be created in a vacuum and should not only provide legal statements. Rather, when created effectively, they can be used to guide and drive efforts that work well with both your employees and your technology.
Join Contoural CEO Mark Diamond as he discusses:
- Essential attributes of a records retention policy and schedule
- Strategies that yield higher compliance
- Strategies to Increase clarity and comprehensive Media Quality and Maturity
- Steps your organization can take to make sure technology and people work together and against each other.
About the Speaker:
As founder and CEO of Contoural, Mark Diamond is one of the industry thought leaders in proactive records & information management, litigation readiness and risk & compliance strategies. As a trusted advisor he and his company help bridge legal, compliance, security and business needs and policies with effective processes, technology and change management. Mark is a frequent industry speaker, presenting at numerous Legal and IT industry conferences as well as online venues. Additionally, Mark addresses more than one hundred internal corporate audiences each year.
Multiple copies of unstructured data live everywhere -- on desktops, laptops, file shares, removable media, cloud shares, SharePoint, etc. But before you can organize, you need to first answer some basic questions:
- Where is the right place for specific content to live?
- How and where do we keep as few copies as possible? Who can and should have access to what?
- How do we make it easy to apply both retention and data security, while still enabling classification.
Join us for a discussion on real-word data placement strategies for dealing with a complex world.
About the Speaker:
Greg Forest has 30 years of experience in compliance, storage, application software, management, support, and implementation of technical solutions for information governance, data management and regulatory compliance. As Contoural’s CTO, he has developed methodologies to make information governance solution deployment predictable and cost effective, and has worked with Contoural clients to help them select, configure, test, implement, and train new solutions to reduce cost and risk while improving employee productivity.
We don’t usually think of records retention schedules as exciting, but they happen to be one of the most important pieces of your information governance foundation. Many organizations consider records retention as something that they have to do, but feel handcuffed because they have no way of enforcing a policy. This webinar covers the different ideas to get your records retention schedule “off the couch” and become something useful to your organization.Read more >
Growth is the major buzzword in mobile. Yet, what does it mean to grow your active user base if you can’t effectively engage and retain those users? The challenge many mobile apps are now facing is how to keep users once they’re onboarded. It costs more to acquire new users than it does to retain existing customers, however, it’s not easy to scale growth with retention.
Join Andrew Chen, growth at Uber, and Momchil Kyurkchiev, CEO and co-founder of Leanplum, to learn:
- How to build a complementary strategy for mobile growth and retention
- How to create a system of mobile growth built in and around the product
- Predictions for the future of mobile growth and retention hacking
The challenging nature of healthcare can lead caretakers to feeling burnt out, losing motivation and disengaging from patients.
Culture Amp helps healthcare providers identify what’s driving engagement so data-driven decisions can be made to motivate and retain doctors and nurses.
Join us on Wednesday, November 7th at 1 PM EDT / 10 AM PDT for an interactive webinar with Culture Amp’s Senior People Scientist Kenneth Mattos, One Medical’s VP of HR Danny Briskin and HR Business Partner Ashley Sutton.
You’ll come away learning:
- Why employee engagement matters in healthcare
- The key drivers of industry engagement
- Tactics to get and keep your best employees
Getting a sustainable culture in a fast paced environment, i.e. Start up is a real struggle but it is often an aftermath of not getting your Recruitment process right. We will use this session to identify what you’re doing wrong now, and how can we create an immersive recruitment and on boarding process to allow hyper growth efficiently.
1. What are the main people challenges in a start up?
2. How can you use these challenges to shape your hiring process?
3. Why on boarding plays a huge part in your ability to retain your talent?
The demand for digital data preservation has increased drastically in recent years. Maintaining a large amount of data for long periods of time (months, years, decades, or even forever) becomes even more important given government regulations such as HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley, OSHA, and many others that define specific preservation periods for critical records.
While the move from paper to digital information over the past decades has greatly improved information access, it complicates information preservation. This is due to many factors including digital format changes, media obsolescence, media failure, and loss of contextual metadata. The Self-contained Information Retention Format (SIRF) was created by SNIA to facilitate long-term data storage and preservation. SIRF can be used with disk, tape, and cloud based storage containers, and is extensible to any new storage technologies. It provides an effective and efficient way to preserve and secure digital information for many decades, even with the ever-changing technology landscape. Join this webcast to learn:
•Key challenges of long-term data retention
•How the SIRF format works and its key elements
•How SIRF supports different storage containers - disks, tapes, CDMI and the cloud
•Availability of Open SIRF
SNIA experts that developed the SIRF standard will be on hand to answer your questions.
VSP shares their success story for improving the recruiting, hiring, and retention process of their front line CSRsRead more >
In this clip Jeremy discusses mortgage retention with Brad Fordham of Santander.Read more >
As a CMO relying on recurring revenue, your success is reflected in the numbers. You win when you attract more subscribers or members, see an excellent return on customer acquisition costs, and retain customers longer. Traditional methods will take you to a certain level of success. But to push performance even higher, you need to dig even deeper.
In this essential webinar, we will explore 7 unexpected ways to improve retention and other critical KPIs:
1.Marketing flexibility empowers your team to acquire customers
2.Expand your business model to attract more customers
3.Proactive channel management builds revenue
4.Lower involuntary churn to increase revenue
5.Gain insights by benchmarking billing metrics against peers
6.Turn business intelligence into opportunity
7.Support for global growth
Register for this actionable webinar today. You’ll gain valuable insights to improve your marketing success and boost your recurring revenue streams.