Auto Trader is the largest digital automotive marketplace in the UK with 65% of all used car transactions involving cars advertised on Auto Trader’s web services. As an online organisation it was critical to business strategy that Auto Trader find innovative ways to increase the speed and quality of their release cycles. To achieve these goals Auto Trader IT organisation had to leverage cutting edge automation and blend several best practice models for their own recipe and approach to enabling business results.
Join Andrew Humphrey as he discusses their service management journey over the past five years which has seen them start with ITIL, incorporate Lean principles, Agile development methods and DevOps automation. These incorporations have resulted in a highly flexible and capable support organisation that uses the best of breed approach from multiple disciplines to offer an enviable level of business support.
Why should an individual seeking a financial advisor contact YOU? Why should your clients risk their reputation and REFER you? What makes you STAND OUT?
If you answered, "Great customer service!" or "Experience!" your voice evaporated in a crowd of thousands.
Wouldn't you like to be SOUGHT OUT by prospects instead of constantly chasing them? If prospects aren't finding YOU, you are missing your niche.
In this program, you’ll learn how to differentiate yourself so that you become the OBVIOUS CHOICE for clients. You’ll discover practical strategies for developing a niche that single you out as the "go-to" expert.
Enjoy the benefits of HITTING YOUR NICHE.
Join us to discover:
- Common mistakes financial advisors make around niching
- 3 specific steps to help you identify the best niche for you and your firm
- The 4 four niches you don't want to choose (and why)
Join the Forex Regulation webinar from Dow Jones to learn what changing regulations mean for brokerage firms and the online FX trading community in the U.S., Europe, Japan, China and elsewhere.
Topics will include:
- After Dodd-Frank, the jurisdictions welcoming Forex firms
- What's happening in China and elsewhere in Asia
- Principal vs. Agency model - where we are headed
- Less leverage and/or more capital - which regulators may follow the U.S. and Japanese models
In this webinar Johnny goes through how to choose the right business structure for your situation or stage of business - Sole trader, Limited Company, Partnerships, LLP's and CIC'sRead more >
- An introduction to Metal Bulletin’s Copper Concentrates Index, focusing on specification and methodology
- How MB’s brand coefficients can be used by smelters, traders and miners
- Data review covering volumes, number of contributors and brands, and HHI evaluation
- Market review covering movements in spot TCs, the impact of blending and high-arsenic concs
Join Rob Passarella, Vice President of Institutional Markets for Dow Jones, and Bram Stalknecht, CEO of SemLab, for a one-hour webinar, "From Analytics to Alpha" discussing how firms can add a layer to their trading models with the right tools for deriving sentiment signals to mitigate risk and maximize profits.Read more >
Applied risk management for producers, consumers and traders.Read more >
Fast-moving markets cut across all asset classes and geopolitical borders. To succeed in today's global marketplace, you need the bigger picture. We're dedicated to keeping you on top of trends with deeper, broader coverage of breaking market news.
What will impact your trading and investment decisions today and tomorrow? What are market players talking about? Hear about global macro and equities trends in our hour-long live webinar, "It's a Correlated World After All"
•2011: The Year in Figures
•The Year of the ETP Bogeyman
•What Investors Told us About ETPs in 2011
•A Look Forward Into 2012
Trading on the world’s markets has become highly competitive and technology driven. Traders battle for advantage where orders are processed in millionths of a second. Inefficiencies lead to poor fill rates and failing strategies. Optimizing the performance of the entire trading loop is key to success. Monitoring these systems in true real-time is key to gaining and maintaining a competitive edge.
Join Corvil and VSS Monitoring in discussing the challenges and methodology of monitoring high volume, multi-asset markets, hop-by-hop in real-time. High quality network data is key to understanding the nuances in the trading loop, from the delivery of market data to the timely submission of orders, many components affect performance.
Topics covered will include:
• Analyzing Market data: The importance of microburst, gap detection, relative latency and embedded time-stamps.
• Order-flow: Including order-ack latency, message rate, order-tracking and anomaly detection.
• Broker and DMA: Performance monitoring
• Foreign Exchange: Pricing Latency, Quote to order timing and currency pair visibility
• Latency data: port stamping/tagging and time stamping of packets
• Traffic optimization: packet deduplication, deep packet filtering, and flow-aware balancing
• Archival & troubleshooting: PCAP & Metadata creation and spooling off to storage
This past June marked the three-year anniversary of the Supreme Court's decision in Janus Capital Group, Inc. v. First Derivative Traders. Janus, in holding that primary liability for misstatements to investors under Rule 10b-5 could not attach to anyone but those who had "ultimate authority" over the content and communication of the alleged misstatement, held the potential to have a significant impact upon the way securities fraud cases are brought and litigated, not only by private investors, but also by the SEC and the Department of Justice.
In this webcast, a panel of leading securities enforcement and private securities litigation practitioners will discuss how courts have applied Janus over the last three years, and the impact of Janus and its progeny on the SEC, DOJ, and private enforcement landscape.
Areas of focus are expected to include:
(1) The extent to which courts have extended Janus to criminal and SEC enforcement context
(2) SEC's approach to charging individual defendants post-Janus
(3) Janus and the continuing vitality of "scheme liability"
(4) Pleading considerations in the private litigation context
Join Metal Bulletin Research's team as they discuss the aluminium market, providing valuable insight into recent industry developments and the outlook for the market.
The webinar will cover a range of topics, including:
• Prices stall, but what is ahead?
• Ex-Chinese production shows limited growth
• Impact of Chinese restarts is not as pronounced as had been feared
• Buyers remain cautious
• How do premiums fit into the picture?
Join us and get the chance to submit your questions, either before by email to email@example.com or during the Q&A session.
Metal Bulletin Research is the leading independent provider of market analysis and forecasts for the global metals industry, including short and long term forecasts for all aspects of the aluminium market.
Following a turbulent time for OCTG and recent developments for Linepipe (including 3 million tonnes of orders in March), are we about to see a market turnaround?
Join the Metal Bulletin Research Tube & Pipe team as they discuss:
- How have the OCTG and Linepipe markets developed in the past year?
- Which trends can be seen globally and which are regional?
- What is the outlook for OCTG and Linepipe?
Includes time for Q&A.
Amy Bennett, Principal Analyst for Metal Bulletin Research and AMM Research, presents her findings for the North American steel market in this informative presentation.
Hear her overview of the global steel market, followed by a closer examination of the US market.
Covering topics including:
- Price forecasts
- Supply and consumption
- Raw materials
- Analysis by industry
- Trade action and its implications
In this brand new webinar, Metal Bulletin Research will be examining the current conditions in the global industrial and structural tube and pipe markets, paying particular attention to the cost drivers for seamless vs. welded tube and pipe.
There has been a notable de-coupling of the welded and seamless markets in terms of price movements. Through our analysis, we will give our forecast of price movements through the fourth quarter of 2016 and whether this separation of welded and seamless fortunes will continue.
As the only independent information provider following many of these niche markets, the Metal Bulletin Research team have unique insight in this sector.
Join them as they analyze:
• The difference in the ability of welded producers to raise prices in response to rising costs more than seamless producers
• The effect of Chinese HRC price increases on the welded tube producers who buy it
• How tube export prices are now supporting prices in the domestic markets
• How long will the price run-up last?
• When will seamless mills catch up to rising scrap costs?
There will be time for Q&A - you may submit questions to our experts during the webinar or before by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to sharing this market insight with you!
The cost implications of environmental legal framework remain increasingly acute for global steelmakers in the light of tightening regulations. EU steel industry was the first to face additional legally imposed costs.
In 2016, EU carbon market is forecasted to turn into deficit for first time because of reduction in the number of free allocations. Coupled with sliding steel prices amid exuberant cheaper steel supply from China, it is expected to result in EU steel makers potentially struggling to absorb the new costs in the light of thinning margins.
In this webcast Roman Kucinskij, consultant with Metal Bulletin Consultancy will address:
•The development of CO2 emissions and carbon intensity for steel making sector
• What is the estimated cost impact of the environmental regulations for EU steel sector?
• Which are the most environmentally savvy steelmakers in the EU?
Metal Bulletin Research provides timely, informative and highly valuable webcasts by leading industry experts on the latest trends and best practices in the steel and metal markets.
To listen to a webcast you must first register with the service. This is very easy to do and takes just one minute of your time. Once registered* you will be able to actively participate in live webinars and comment and review current open webcasts.
You will have access to a full series of webcasts ranging from price risk management, industry leader interviews, pricing updates, industry briefings and metal outlook overviews. Register your area of interest to make sure you are invited to participate in all relevant webinars.
*Please note that some webinars will only be available to Metal Bulletin Research subscribers.
The presentation begins with a global analysis and outlook for the steel long products market, focusing on recent developments in the Chinese construction sector and the implications for long products. We then turn to MBR’s outlook for crude steel production, and the recent trends in the manganese industry and our outlook for the manganese sector, before highlighting our expectations for stainless steel production and analysing recent developments in the chrome industry and our outlook for 2016.Read more >