National Cyber Security Awareness Month (NCSAM) concludes with a focus on law enforcement. Join Jon Clay/Sr. Manager in Trend Micro Threat Research Communications as he moderates this LIVE session with a Special Agent who will share FBI insights on fighting cybercrime. Traditional criminals and cyber criminals are merging and the stakes have never been higher: U.S. organizations are the target of choice for intellectual property, trade secret resources and access to valuable Personally-Identifiable Information like credit cards and SSNs. Hear first-hand from the FBI Special Agent about previous complex investigations, international participation efforts and legal and investigative issues raised by computer and telecommunications technologies. Learn steps to take to detect and mitigate breaches, avoid jeopardizing digital forensics, and how to report cybercrime to the FBI or international authorities.Read more >
Extend better protection to the cloud, onsite, or both. Trend Micro Smart Protection Suites gives you complete visibility across multiple layers of interconnected threat and data protection. In this Live session, learn how organizations can achieve:
* Better protection across all layers
* User-centric visibility and control
* Use any mix of cloud and on-premises
* Lower complexity and costs
It’s easy to switch to Complete User Protection with Trend Micro Smart Protection Suites.
Move over, 2014. The New Year is making an entrance. And it has a whole crop of new design trends in its back pocket.
From sensory immersion to super still, these are the gems that will be calling the creative shots in 2015. We’ve been taking some serious notes, and we’re going to let you cheat.
Register for this webinar to get the beat on the biggest visual design trends of 2015 with iStock by Getty Images’ trends expert Rebecca Swift. See how they can help your work blaze a new trail in the New Year.
The Creative In Focus book is Getty Images’ annual predictor of the most impactful visual and cultural trends for the coming year. It sets the stage for what the world will look like tomorrow, based upon the research and insights our global creative teams are tracking today.
Join Getty Images’ Visual Trends Director, Pam Grossman, for this in-depth exploration of the upcoming imagery and aesthetic shifts that will change what we see in brand communications, advertising, and design next year and beyond.
Based on research conducted by Getty Images Creative Research team, the 2015 visual trends briefing will bring you up to date on the key visual insights and trends shaping visual communication. Register now for this exclusive preview.
Learn how organisations can better navigate complexity to create more engaging brands and experiences using the new 4Ps Business model.Read more >
What are the major trends occurring in 2016 that your company should be aware of and investing in? The Visionary Innovation Group’s team of global futurists predicts 16 key trends that will make an impact on business and society in the coming year.
• US and EU clashing data policies
• Augmented eLearning
• China’s economic slowdown
• Fintech revolution
This discussion will introduce the first of the sub-topics covered in our year-long “Future of the US” monthly briefing series: Social Trends. Attendees will be able to participate in a discussion among Frost & Sullivan study authors and industry participants sharing their perspectives on the implications of US social trends on various industries. Social trends and implications addressed will include:
• The influence of and challenges faced by Millennials and the 65+ population
• The increasing diversity of the US population led by Hispanics and immigrants
• The shifts in purchasing power that will drastically alter American business
In May 2014, India entered the top 10 stock markets in the world for the first time when the average market cap of its companies surpassed that of Australia and South Korea. This entry into the top 10 heavily reflects on the economic turnaround in India, which last year suffered from currency devaluations and fragile economic situations. Thus begins India’s resurgence story as the world waits with anticipation for the economic giant to take poise.
This presentation will weigh in India’s future prospects, examining exogenous factors and Mega Trends that will drive India’s growth story over the next 10 years. This briefing provides visionary insights into the impact of connectivity and convergence on our future lives, driven by the rapid proliferation of 4 billion connected devices by 2020. These new services will create innovative applications; enable seamless access and ubiquitous connectivity in the main home, work, and city sectors. In the city environment, smart cities will create new convergence opportunities as players compete to offer smarter solutions for India’s urban architecture.
Attend this webinar to discover:
- The prospects, potential and capabilities of smart cities development in India.
- The future direction of urban movement of mega city corridors and networked, integrated and branded cities, and evaluating opportunities/threats arising out of the same.
- Insights into future demographic trends and the next generation of social networking.
- New emerging industries, such as online retail which is growing at an exponential rate.
- The implications arising from more than $1 trillion of expected infrastructure spending.
- The opportunities arising from expected 4 billion connected devices in 2020.
- The new business models such as Value for Many and implications on markets and business strategies.
Top 5 emerging ITSM trends in 2016 by Richard JoseyRead more >
Top 5 emerging ITSM trends in 2016 by Daniel BrestonRead more >
Talent trends are evolving rapidly. Learn the latest recruitment trends, boost your team’s abilities, and get a jump on 2016 with better-stacked resources, refined budgets, and bigger vision for next year—and beyond. We’ll explore:
• Creating realistic recruitment budgets that aren’t simply carryovers from last year
• Aligning your employer brand with your marketing efforts
• Reaching your target audience and engaging on their terms
• Monitoring talent analytics to refine your recruiting strategy
It is no secret that the Modular Data Center Market is witnessing extremely high growth rates. This webinar will explore the market trends and growth opportunities in different regions, vertical application sectors, and application types. We will provide a realistic picture of the current market size and conditions, and include market insights from our guest speaker, Ted Reddicliffe, chairman, Cannon Technologies.Read more >
Join this webcast to see how to make the most from your BI and analytics in a world transformed by the mega-trends of mobile, social, cloud, advanced analytics, and big data. Michael Corcoran, Information Builders’ Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer will discuss the hottest trends in BI and also cover his key predictions for 2016.Read more >
Why you should attend:
• Understand the future direction of urban movement of Mega City corridors and networked, integrated and smart cities, and evaluate opportunities/threats arising out of the same
• Gain insight into future demographic trends and implications of demographic dividends
• Explore the future of retail as it merges online and physical forms of retailing, creating new bricks-and-clicks models, such as virtual stores and mobile stores
• Identify opportunities arising from the expected 80 billion connected devices in 2020 and the $730 billion connected living market comprising of connected homes, work, and cities
• Explore the opportunities in emerging economies Beyond BRICS, the next game-changers driving global growth
• Identify the top 10 mature and emerging industries of the future, including online retail, cyber security, and 3D printing
• Spot the new business models such as Value for Many and Sharing Economy with implications on markets and business strategies
•Understand the inter-linkages of these Mega Trends and implications on the world, industries and cities on a micro level
• Identify the inherent potential market and business opportunities created by these trends in leading industries in every segment of the value chain
More than ever before, brands are redefining success to include a sense of 'social responsibility' and so we're seeing brands challenge the status quo, defy old practices and build social good into their business models. This is an exciting time when the images we create and use to visualize these intrepid leaders can be used to inspire and encourage them and also be used as an agent for change. Join Getty Images Creative Insights Manager, Jacqueline Bourke for an in-depth look at the Vanguardians visual trend and discover how to use this imagery in your campaigns to inspire your audience.Read more >
This live webinar will be led by key insights from Econsultancy’s Quarterly Digital Intelligence Briefing: 2016 Digital Trends, published in partnership with Adobe.
Based on trends and data gleaned from a global survey of 7,000 marketing professionals, hear lively discussion that will outline:
- The importance of customer experiences to develop sustainable competitive advantage
- Key dependencies such as personalisation, marketing automation and other implications for managing marketing activities
- Trends that will impact your role and the wider competitive environment
- First-hand examples of companies that are taking the lead to contextualise the insights that have surfaced from this research
No industry or organization is safe from today’s advanced persistent threats (APTs). APTs are stealthy, insidious and mutate quickly targeting high-value assets within the target organization, such as financial data, trade secrets and source codes. A 2012 Ponemon study of 56 large US organizations concluded there are 1.8 successful attacks per organization per week with a median cost of cybercrime at $8.9M. With conventional security not being able to keep up and with industry and governmental regulations changing and growing in complexity, a new approach of security is needed to quickly detect, shut down and block APTS.
We invite you to listen to CSC’s, Global Technical Consulting Lead, Stephen Brennan and Trend Micro’s Deep Discovery experts discuss how CSC’s Advanced Threat Detection (ATD) leveraging Trend Micro’s Deep Discovery toolset helps organizations:
• Quickly detect evolving and sophisticated “zero-day” malware and other APTs
• Protect their most critical information assets and intellectual property from damage, data loss and downtime
• Continuously monitor their entire network 24x7x365
Register today for this informative event and you would win a $100 AMEX gift card by attending.
Every year at Tableau, we look back at the last 12 months and evaluate the ways in which technology is changing the face of business decisions. That discussion drives our list of top cloud trends for the following year.
In this 45-minute webinar, explore:
Emerging global trends in cloud and cloud data visualization
Tableau experts' take on the changing cloud landscape
Considerations for your 2016 cloud strategy
Tune in to submit questions during the live Q&A with our panelists and attendees.
Cloud is rapidly entering an entirely new phase, one destined to prove far more transformative and disruptive than the initial phase of cloud computing. It is driving comprehensive transformation of digital assets in organizations of all stripes as IT decision makers begin to view this emerging cloud construct as a proxy for digital transformation. No single vendor can offer the end-to-end services that can satisfy all of a customer’s IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and business processing as a service needs, which is why a multi-cloud approach makes sense. 451 Research's William Fellows will discuss while technology is not the only consideration in cloud transformation – organizational change, risk posture and the adoption of cloud’s operating model are key – the fact is that a Cloud Management Platform which includes automation and orchestration wlll be necessary to navigate this journey. We look at the key trends and technologies which will enable this in 2016.
IT Spending Trends 2016
2016 is going to be a big year for big data discovery. Companies of all kinds are quickly realizing the game-changing business and bottom-line benefits that come from being able to understand your data.
During this webinar, Tony Baer, Principal Analyst at Ovum and Ben Werther, Founder and Executive Chief of Platfora will discuss 5 top trends in big data discovery for 2016.
The latest vulnerability to shake the internet to its core is called ShellShock. Learn more about how this vulnerability is potentially bigger in scale and size as Heartbleed and what you and your organization can do to mitigate it. Trend Micro has already pushed remediation patches for this particular exploit to its Smart Protection Network servers, updating customers using Host Intrusion Prevention (HIPS) modules within the Deep Security platform and letting them virtually patch all of their systems. Learn more on how the issue affects you and how your organization can be protected.Read more >
The end of the year is approaching and it is time to see what happened during this year in the Retail space and most important what are the trends that will come in 2016.
As we have seen during 2015, today shopping is social and mobile is the medium. We have read a lot about the so-called seamless experience as channels are transparent for customers. Successful retailers are true omnichannel organizations that deliver great experiences to their customers among channels smoothly. That is why they have been, and will continue to put their efforts into processes like store fulfilment, inventory accuracy, data integration across channels, multi-channel loyalty systems, and in-store technology like RFID or beacons.
We will talk about these and other trends of 2015 in the last webinar of the year, while opening the door to the new retail trends that are coming for 2016.
What Will You Learn?
- Overall view of the year: what happened in 2015?
- Key priority spending and coming trends for 2016
Who Should Attend?
- Retail CIOs
- Retail Business Areas Directors
- Retail IT Administrators
- Retail Consultants