With over 1.2 million military service personnel returning home from overseas deployment over the next five years, the military veterans talent pool continues to grow and is becoming a “go to” source of hires to fill many skills-based needs of today’s top employers. John Reynolds, combat veteran of the Vietnam War and Executive Director of Veterans2Work, is joining forces with Ted Elliott, pioneer of CRM-based recruiting and Jobscience CEO, to empower you with the knowledge to elevate your organization from “Vet Friendly” to “Vet Strong”. John and Ted will share learning experiences and insights on:
- The value of the military veterans talent pool
- Translating Military Occupational Classification into its civilian counterpart
- Creating a presence that draws veterans to your organization
- Tools for effectively capturing, organizing, engaging and assessing veteran talent
- Important knowledge-based resources about military veterans
Former Navy Seal, Clint Bruce, possesses three traits that help his small businesses and foundation run smoothly:
a military background,
a disciplined approach, and
a passion for what he does.
Learn more about Clint’s businesses and how to get the most of your or an employee’s military or athletic training.
Military members serve valiantly to protect our country, but they can also serve an essential role in your success. Unfortunately, however, many businesses do not effectively recruit and retain military personnel.
In our upcoming webinar, we’ll help your company build a winning program for connecting with this unique and valuable segment of the workforce.
Topics we'll cover include:
- Major myths and misperceptions regarding military members and their skills
- The facts you need to overcome resistance in your organization and pursue veteran applicants
- The best resources for finding military talent across different skill sets
- Practical ideas for integrating veteran outreach into your recruiting and marketing efforts
- An explanation of the tax benefits, laws and regulations involved in hiring veterans
- Insight into Military Occupational Codes (MOC's) so you can understand a resume written in "military-ese"
Shifting from life in the service to life in the workforce can be daunting for all veterans. That’s why we’re excited to let you know about our upcoming webinar which can help you deploy a successful battle plan for your career.
Some of the topics we will discuss include:
• How you can use your military knowledge to succeed in the workplace
• Top occupations to pursue
• An introduction to today’s job search
• The critical skills you need to gain an advantage over the competition
• Strategies for securing your civilian career path
Recent trends in IT modernization have had a profound impact in IT budgets and on the role CIOs play. Join us to review current trends in IT, how the changing technology environment is reshaping backup and disaster recovery, and some of the key initiatives you should consider as part of your 2015 plans.
In this online session we will discuss:
- Current trends in IT modernization
- The evolving needs of data and application protection
- The challenges IT departments face in managing their technology portfolio
- Key questions to ask as you plan your 2015 budget
As we move into a world where practically everything is connected and capable of generating data, what is the value to government? With the ever-growing power and sophistication of analytics engines comes the need for more, and better, data. Predictive and prescriptive analytical models that drive better decisions and automated processes thrive on such data. The use cases are endless — supply chain optimization, improvements to citizen and warfighter healthcare, more effective cybersecurity and efficiencies in transportation — to name a few.
GovLoop and Informatica will talk about enabling analytics in this new era of the Internet of Things. The following topics will be discussed:
• Data trends and challenges related to the Internet of Things.
• The value of data derived from IoT to government agencies.
• Steps to see business value from the IoT with existing resources.
With a library of over 100 profitability reports, Trackmax Solutions INSIGHT Business Intelligence Profit Analytics and Management Software delivers the most in-depth, multi-metric visibility into what really drives profit at the item level. INSIGHT’s proprietary account penetration module, VMAP, enables the development of action-oriented sales plans that deliver the highest profit potential opportunities for both distributors and manufacturers based on real-time SKU-level data. Companies that understand the important connection between category management and profitability management increase their sales and market presence with INSIGHT.Read more >
Find out what all the buzz is about – Beacons, iBeacons, Sensors and other emerging indoor location solutions for retail. Get a clear perspective on what they are, who should use them and when, and learn about related hot topics and emerging trends. Analysts will gladly field questions during the webinar.
Register now --- Attendance is limited to ensure personal interaction.
• What are beacons?
• What are their uses?
• Should customers be excited about them?
• What do retailers get from Beacons?
• What are the privacy implications?
• What do I do to bring Beacons to my team?
Department-level conversion analytics, operations and staffing support, and a real-time location-based connection to stores’ mobile apps are just a few of the powerful applications available through Interior Location Analytics. Retailers are aggressively pursuing these technologies: some are evaluating vendors and technologies, and others are testing solutions in their stores. Several retailers have already implemented indoor location systems for actionable intelligence and solutions needed to substantially improve performance, power better and faster marketing, merchandising and store operations processes, and enhance the Omnichanel experience.
Retailers measure some things exceptionally well: revenue, same store sales, and profit. Until now, what shoppers did inside the store was practically a mystery, new Indoor Location technologies are changing the Retail world.
This free webinar will cover the basics of indoor location:
•How retail traffic analytics work
•How retailers benefit from precise shopper traffic insights – real examples
•How traffic data is operationalized to drive revenue
•How to choose between the many indoor positioning methods available
Many professionals face daily tasks that can be accomplished more efficiently with the right service offering from a managed service provider (MSP) or value-added reseller (VAR). Join Chris Aliberti as he shares his experience with MSP models and cloud technology to provide high-value managed services and solutions that meet client needs while staying within budget.
Attend the first webinar of this three-part series to learn about:
•Latest industry trends for all MSP model types
•Key opportunities for MSPs and VARs in the cloud
•Brand and service positioning for continued business growth
PRESENTERS: Chris Aliberti, MSP & Cloud Services Veteran; Dave Carpenter, Carpy Marketing LLC (moderator)
Learn about large scale BI deployments from Dave Fackler who spent the past 18 months implementing the BI Office suite from Pyramid Analytics within the Department of Veterans Affairs. Dave helped architect and build the entire data warehouse and business intelligence environment and infrastructure supporting over 350,000 professionals serving more than 6 million veteran patients each year. Dave has also been the lead resource for educating content users and content developers within the VA, crafting and managing a full training and support system that helps over 20,000 users utilize over 50,000 reports and 10,000 dashboards on a daily and weekly basis.
Dave Fackler, BI Architect and Author will talk about:
• Adoption – Selecting appropriate tools and training plans to accelerate adoption
• Governance and usage monitoring around access, content and data sources
• Scalability – Providing appropriate resources to service 20,000 users
What do product managers actually do? Product veteran Rich Mironov walks through typical symptoms for growing start-ups, what product managers/owners really do, and why they are important for scaling up.Read more >
One thing that separates great product people from the rest is how well they use analytics. Dan Olsen, a startup veteran and leading product voice, shares examples and best practices in lean product analytics and using analytics to optimize your product and business results.Read more >
When a company deploys new technology, success depends on effective user education and adoption. This means employees not only need to understand how the technology works, but they need to change their behaviors. This doesn’t happen through osmosis.
From the earliest stages of planning new technology deployments, companies need to think about lines of business workflow. How do people currently work and what role will the new technology play in this work?
In this webinar, you will learn fundamentals of building an adoption plan, including identifying use cases, internal marketing and collecting feedback to evaluate success.
Amy Thacker is a marketing veteran with a graduate degree in teaching. Her experience allows her to meld internal marketing strategies with training best practices.