With over 1.2 million military service personnel returning home from overseas deployment over the next five years, the military veterans talent pool continues to grow and is becoming a “go to” source of hires to fill many skills-based needs of today’s top employers. John Reynolds, combat veteran of the Vietnam War and Executive Director of Veterans2Work, is joining forces with Ted Elliott, pioneer of CRM-based recruiting and Jobscience CEO, to empower you with the knowledge to elevate your organization from “Vet Friendly” to “Vet Strong”. John and Ted will share learning experiences and insights on:
- The value of the military veterans talent pool
- Translating Military Occupational Classification into its civilian counterpart
- Creating a presence that draws veterans to your organization
- Tools for effectively capturing, organizing, engaging and assessing veteran talent
- Important knowledge-based resources about military veterans
More than 21 million military veterans live in the United States. Employers need to know veterans’ job search preferences and motivators for career change in order to attract and retain this valuable workforce.
During this webinar, experts from ManpowerGroup Solutions and T-Mobile will discuss the how veterans can provide much-needed skills, veterans candidate preferences and talent acquisition strategies.
By participating in this webinar, you will:
1. Learn how the World of Work is changing and how veterans can provide valuable provide skills during an ever-growing talent shortage
2. Identify how companies can implement or improve veterans hiring programs
3. Gain insights from real-life examples of companies, such as T-Mobile, that are leading the industry and benefiting from veterans hiring programs
Presented by Greg Fenton, Vice President, ManpowerGroup Solutions, and Military Veteran; Lisa Schiller, Vice President, ManpowerGroup Solutions; Marty Pisciotti, Vice President, Employee Careers, T-Mobile; and Jared Flynn, Head of Talent Acquisition, T-Mobile.
* Please note that this webinar is not eligible for HRCI credit.
Former Navy Seal, Clint Bruce, possesses three traits that help his small businesses and foundation run smoothly:
a military background,
a disciplined approach, and
a passion for what he does.
Learn more about Clint’s businesses and how to get the most of your or an employee’s military or athletic training.
Marketers are driven by data. That’s no secret, but as consumer attitudes shift about how data is collected, managed, and distributed, marketers need to be at the forefront of the data revolution. A recent study found that more Americans are more concerned about their online data privacy than they are about losing their primary source of income.
In this webinar, analytics industry veteran Adam Corey will walk through the changes in consumer sentiment, recent legislation, and technology shifts that affect how marketers work with data, as well as the six things every marketer should know as they build their marketing roadmaps.
Military members serve valiantly to protect our country, but they can also serve an essential role in your success. Unfortunately, however, many businesses do not effectively recruit and retain military personnel.
In our upcoming webinar, we’ll help your company build a winning program for connecting with this unique and valuable segment of the workforce.
Topics we'll cover include:
- Major myths and misperceptions regarding military members and their skills
- The facts you need to overcome resistance in your organization and pursue veteran applicants
- The best resources for finding military talent across different skill sets
- Practical ideas for integrating veteran outreach into your recruiting and marketing efforts
- An explanation of the tax benefits, laws and regulations involved in hiring veterans
- Insight into Military Occupational Codes (MOC's) so you can understand a resume written in "military-ese"
Shifting from life in the service to life in the workforce can be daunting for all veterans. That’s why we’re excited to let you know about our upcoming webinar which can help you deploy a successful battle plan for your career.
Some of the topics we will discuss include:
• How you can use your military knowledge to succeed in the workplace
• Top occupations to pursue
• An introduction to today’s job search
• The critical skills you need to gain an advantage over the competition
• Strategies for securing your civilian career path
Recent trends in IT modernization have had a profound impact in IT budgets and on the role CIOs play. Join us to review current trends in IT, how the changing technology environment is reshaping backup and disaster recovery, and some of the key initiatives you should consider as part of your 2015 plans.
In this online session we will discuss:
- Current trends in IT modernization
- The evolving needs of data and application protection
- The challenges IT departments face in managing their technology portfolio
- Key questions to ask as you plan your 2015 budget
With a library of over 100 profitability reports, Trackmax Solutions INSIGHT Business Intelligence Profit Analytics and Management Software delivers the most in-depth, multi-metric visibility into what really drives profit at the item level. INSIGHT’s proprietary account penetration module, VMAP, enables the development of action-oriented sales plans that deliver the highest profit potential opportunities for both distributors and manufacturers based on real-time SKU-level data. Companies that understand the important connection between category management and profitability management increase their sales and market presence with INSIGHT.Read more >
Find out what all the buzz is about – Beacons, iBeacons, Sensors and other emerging indoor location solutions for retail. Get a clear perspective on what they are, who should use them and when, and learn about related hot topics and emerging trends. Analysts will gladly field questions during the webinar.
Register now --- Attendance is limited to ensure personal interaction.
• What are beacons?
• What are their uses?
• Should customers be excited about them?
• What do retailers get from Beacons?
• What are the privacy implications?
• What do I do to bring Beacons to my team?
Department-level conversion analytics, operations and staffing support, and a real-time location-based connection to stores’ mobile apps are just a few of the powerful applications available through Interior Location Analytics. Retailers are aggressively pursuing these technologies: some are evaluating vendors and technologies, and others are testing solutions in their stores. Several retailers have already implemented indoor location systems for actionable intelligence and solutions needed to substantially improve performance, power better and faster marketing, merchandising and store operations processes, and enhance the Omnichanel experience.
Retailers measure some things exceptionally well: revenue, same store sales, and profit. Until now, what shoppers did inside the store was practically a mystery, new Indoor Location technologies are changing the Retail world.
This free webinar will cover the basics of indoor location:
•How retail traffic analytics work
•How retailers benefit from precise shopper traffic insights – real examples
•How traffic data is operationalized to drive revenue
•How to choose between the many indoor positioning methods available
Many professionals face daily tasks that can be accomplished more efficiently with the right service offering from a managed service provider (MSP) or value-added reseller (VAR). Join Chris Aliberti as he shares his experience with MSP models and cloud technology to provide high-value managed services and solutions that meet client needs while staying within budget.
Attend the first webinar of this three-part series to learn about:
•Latest industry trends for all MSP model types
•Key opportunities for MSPs and VARs in the cloud
•Brand and service positioning for continued business growth
PRESENTERS: Chris Aliberti, MSP & Cloud Services Veteran; Dave Carpenter, Carpy Marketing LLC (moderator)
In the United States, the Department of Veterans Affairs is responsible for providing healthcare and other services for over 21 million veterans. Currently, veteran data and health records are housed in a variety of distinct, complex systems, each holding discrete records of veteran interactions with military, community, and VA health teams.
The Digital Health Platform (DHP) strategy, developed in partnership with the Veterans Health Administration (VHA), calls for a cloud-based technology platform integrating Veteran data from VA, military and commercial electronic health records (EHRs), applications, devices and wearables to a Veteran’s healthcare team in real-time.
Delivering on their vision required the adoption of a composable architecture, using APIs to abstract away complexity from EHRs into discrete units of business capabilities, represented via microservices. In this webinar, the DHP team will present methodology and technology insights drawn from the public-private collaboration that built the proof-of-concept, and share the role MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform helping enable this vision.
Attendees will learn:
- Why EHRs on their own are insufficient to meet modern interoperability requirements
- How APIs can be used to unlock and orchestrate healthcare data for cloud application consumption
- Why microservices can increase IT agility for both government agencies and private sector companies
- How the Digital Health Platform leverages MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform to improve care delivery for veterans
- What organizations outside healthcare or government can learn from this digital transformation approach
In this month's hunter spotlight, we sit down with Chris Sanders, veteran hunter with over 10 years experience, as we discuss:
- How to manage different data sources for hunting
- Best pivoting practices and rules of thumb
- How to convert findings into actionable intelligence
- Techniques for reducing evidence abstraction
BrightTALK caught up with Twistlock's CEO Ben Bernstein for an in-depth conversation on the current state of information security, today's threatscape and a discussion on the cyber industry.
Topics up for discussion:
- Trends in the cyber threat landscape
- What companies can be doing to better improve their security posture
- 2016's biggest breaches (including Yahoo) and why they happened
- Preparations to take in advance of GDPR in May 2018
- Cyber security in the financial sector
- AI & Machine learning and the influence it'll have on the security industry
About the Speaker:
Ben Bernstein co-founded Twistlock, Inc. in 2015, and serves as its Chief Executive Officer. Ben has 14+ years of experience in enterprise security and operating systems. He is a Microsoft veteran with extensive experiences in both software development and product management. Ben is a veteran of the Israeli Intelligence Corps. He has a B.A cum laude in Computer Science from the Technion in Israel and an MBA with a scholarship of excellence from the Interdisciplinary Center in Israel. Ben hates writing about himself in third body.
Oracle apps and databases power an organization’s most critical workloads. There is a time to be conservative, but not when it means sacrificing the performance, availability and economics of your Oracle infrastructure. Come listen to veteran enterprise IT managers running Oracle on Nutanix, and loving it. Go home with details about architecting an efficient environment for Oracle eBusiness Suite, deploying test/dev environments and running core Oracle databases in production, and at scale.Read more >
Barracuda's Goodall on True Impact of Ransomware Attacks and How to Respond.
Ransomware is on its way to becoming a $1 billion industry, by some estimates, and possibly 50 percent of enterprises have dealt with it so far. Darius Goodall of Barracuda discusses the best way to defend against the newest strains.
If the 50 percent estimate is even close to accurate, it is frightening, says Goodall, who is Director of Security Product Marketing at Barracuda. "But as much as that statistic is scary, it's even more scary because it shows how people are not dealing with [ransomware]."
In an interview about ransomware defense, Goodall discusses:
- Drivers behind ransomware growth;
- True business costs of a ransomware outbreak;
- Effective solutions for ransomware response.
Goodall is a veteran of the network industry, with more than 21 years of experience in networking products, enterprise marketing and business development. He is currently director of product marketing for security at Barracuda Networks. Before joining Barracuda, he served as head of networking alliances and DevOps at Dell Networking and prior to that he was director of solutions architecture and innovation at Extreme Networks.
The new release of the TIA-942-B has many great improvements. Other webinars have addressed the changes to the network chapters. But what about all the other important chapters? This webinar will address changes made to the Rating (a.k.a. Tier) system as well as other non-network related changes. This webinar will cover the important updates critical to those who design, build, and own/operate data centers.
The speaker, Edward van Leent, Chairman & CEO of EPI Group of Companies, is a long-standing TIA-942 committee member and active contributor. He is a highly experienced data center veteran with over 30 years of experience and has personally audited and overseen the audits of hundreds of data centers all over the world.