In a study conducted by Palo Alto Networks, 70% Of Cybersecurity leaders felt they were being rushed into digital transformation and cloud adoption – without fully understanding the risks. In this summit learn how to leverage security as an enabler for your digital transformation, incorporating automated and frictionless scalability while maintaining visibility and consistency.

Featured Partners

To gain access, select one of the webinars below to register for free.


Day 4

Automating Next-Gen Firewall Deployments with Terraform and Ansible

Join us for our new cloud webinar, in which cloud automation experts will show you how customers have successfully automated their VM-Series next-gen firewall deployments and effectively protected their DevOps environments in AWS® and Microsoft Azure. In this webinar you’ll learn how to; Implement touchless deployment for your fully configured firewalls with native and third-party automation tools, such as Terraform® and Ansible®; Consume tags to execute your commit-less policy updates; Automate VM-Series deployments across your…


Cybersecurity as Code: Build a secure-by-default Cloud

In this session, you’ll learn the key principles of building “secure-by-default” cloud infrastructure. We will; • Dive into the core concepts of system safety and reliability • Discuss how to leverage Infrastructure as Code to build fully automated and continuously converging systems • Show you how to use encoded compliance frameworks to build self-validating and healing systems • Explore how strategic investment in Cloud Native Services can help build defence-in-depth


Day 5

Panel: IoT Empowering Digital Transformation with Cloud Security

To catalyse digital transformation, business and IT leaders are embracing the Internet of Things (IoT). The IoT is empowering businesses and consumers to connect to the Cloud, applications, and services. Most importantly - to handle the deluge of data they collect, consume, and analyse. In this context, the role of Cloud security and actionable intelligence is highly significant. Take a virtual seat on this cross-industry panel discussion covering the Internet of Things as one of…


Protecting your Digital Way of Life and 2018 Security Trends

The way we consume IT is changing in a big way and this is being driven, in no small part, by the continued prevalence of cloud computing. How are these changes transforming your business and the landscape you operate in? What do these changes mean for the future? Join Greg Day, VP and Chief Security Officer for Palo Alto Networks EMEA as he takes us through the transforming world of IT consumption and what the…

Access the on demand sessions now. Just select one of the webinars below and register for free!


On Demand Sessions

April 20, 2018 6:00am EDT

To catalyse digital transformation, business and IT leaders are embracing the Internet of Things (IoT). The IoT is empowering businesses...

April 19, 2018 10:00am EDT

In this session, you’ll learn the key principles of building “secure-by-default” cloud infrastructure. We will; • Dive into the core...

April 19, 2018 6:00am EDT

Join us for our new cloud webinar, in which cloud automation experts will show you how customers have successfully automated...

April 18, 2018 10:30am EDT

Many organisations are utilizing Microsoft Azure to power their Digital Transformation and discovering how cybersecurity can enable the journey to...

April 17, 2018 11:30am EDT

Offering organizations of all sizes the benefits of agility and scalability, the adoption of public cloud continues at a pace...

April 17, 2018 9:00am EDT

It’s essential that organisations Digital Transformation strategies are enabled securely in order for them to be fully effective. Palo Alto...

April 16, 2018 11:00am EDT

Securing your technology foundation services within Cloud, DevOps and Automation continually proves challenging for many organisations. In this session, Vijay...

April 16, 2018 9:00am EDT

85% of organisations are committed to a multi-cloud architecture. The other 15% are probably doing it by accident... The advantages...

Featured Presenters

Vijay Somanchi

AVP & Markets Leader, Digital Infrastructure

Brillio

Greg Day

VP & CSO, EMEA

Palo Alto Networks

Sean Dastouri

Security ISV Developer

Microsoft