Cyber threats have become more and more sophisticated:
– 300% increase in cybercrime YoY
– 97% of cyberattacks are at the endpoint
– 100 million pieces of malware get released each year
– 1 million daily security alerts seen in 25% of SOC’s
How is your organisation keeping up with these growing risks?
BlackBerry AI uses an automated, prevention-first approach to stop malware from executing on an organisation’s endpoints. It prevents breaches without user or admin intervention, a cloud connection, signatures, heuristics, or sandboxes.
Join us live to learn:
– Why Prevention Is Always Better Than Cure
– Defining concepts of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML)
– Utilising ML in Cybersecurity and the AI approach
– Live Discussion around current Research Intelligence in the Cyberworld
Security That Works Smarter. Not Harder!
How AI and ML is Applied to Cybersecurity and Why it Matters
BlackBerry AI uses an automated, prevention-first approach to stop malware from executing on an organisation’s endpoints. Join us live to learn why prevention is better than the cure, key concepts relating to AI and ML and more.