THURSDAY, 25 June 2020
SGT 2:00PM / IST 11:30AM
Complexity has become a growing problem for cybersecurity in these challenging times. As the threat environment has gotten more sophisticated, organizations have typically responded by adding new tools to their security stack—often to the point where complexity is increasing risk, rather than reducing it.
The key to simplify cybersecurity is to take a less-is-more approach. In this summit, you will have the opportunity to gain insight from cyber security leaders in:
• Examining recent cyberattack findings before and during Covid-19 pandemic.
• Listening to CIO and CISO on how to manage critical thinking during crisis and disruption.
• Learn about what a single platform can do for your organisation, people and processes.
Summit Main Session – SGT 2:00PM / IST 11:30AM
In this session, we will be joined by CrowdStrike Global and Regional Executives as well as a group of renowned CISOs, giving insights in various security aspects.
Track Sessions – SGT 4:05PM / IST 1:35PM
Track: Unifying A Security Cloud Ecosystem
In this session, you will experience CrowdStrike trusted partner applications – Zscaler, Netskope and Okta, bringing their technologies to Falcon users to optimize their security stack, and provides real-time access to rich endpoint telemetry.
Track: Security Operation and Architecture
It’s no secret that the threat landscape is evolving. Attack techniques are constantly changing, the scope and sophistication of nation-state attacks are increasing in frequency and complexity. Today, there are no geographic boundaries to the threat landscape. Speed is everything to protect your organisation from the blurred techniques cyber adversaries are leveraging.
Webinars On Demand
Chief Product Officer
Vice President, Sales Engineering
Chief Information Security Officer
Anton Reynaldo Medina Bonifacio
Chief Information Security Officer
Joint President & Group CIO
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd
Chief Executive Officer
CIO Academy Asia
Director, Strategic Threat Advisory Group, APJ & EMEA
Sales Engineering Lead
CrowdStrike Asia & India
Chief Architect, Asia Pacific & Japan
Regional Cloud Security Engineer
Senior Solution Engineer
In Partnership with:
Download CrowdStrike Resources:
CrowdStrike Global Threat Report
Answer a quiz at the end of the session and stand a chance to win an Apple iPhone SE. *
* T&Cs Apply.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. CrowdStrike Singapore Pte Ltd and CrowdStrike India Private Limited (“CrowdStrike”) are the promoters of this iPhone Competition (the “Competition”).
2. To qualify for this Competition, participants must:
(a) register for the CrowdStrike Asia Virtual Summit (the “Summit”) on the BrightTalk platform and attend the session on 25 June, Thursday, SGT2:00pm/IST11:30am for the full
duration of each session; and
(b) Submit answers to the quiz at the end of each session (the “Quiz”).
3. Participants who have correctly answered all questions in the Quiz will then be entered into the draw for an Apple iPhone SE 64GB for the applicable session (the “Prize”) Participants may only submit one entry for each applicable session.
4. By entering into the Competition, participants accept these Terms and Conditions.
5. CrowdStrike accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
6. The closing date of the Competition is 25 June, Thursday, SGT5.00pm/IST2.30pm. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
7. In total there will be one winner for the Prize, drawn for each applicable session:
(a) 1 winner for the main session;
(b) 1 winner for Track 1- Unifying A Security Cloud Ecosystem; and
(c) 1 winner for Track 2 – Security Operation and Architecture.
Once a participant has been drawn as a winner for one session, that participant will not qualify for a Prize for another session.
8. Winners will be notified by email from CrowdStrike, 5 working days after the virtual event on 25 June, Thursday.
9. CrowdStrike may amend the Competition Terms, including the conditions for the Prize, at any time. Amendments shall come into force immediately upon publication on the Event Portal of the amended Competition Terms.
10. CrowdStrike reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Competition at any time at its sole discretion, by written notice on the Event Portal.
11. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. CrowdStrike retains the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original Prize offered is not available.
12. CrowdStrike accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the Prize. Should tax liability arise, then it will be the responsibility of the winner to notify their own Government’s relevant tax department and pay all applicable taxes.
13. The decision of CrowdStrike in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered.
14. By entering this Competition, you confirm that you can accept the Prize and agree that it in no way represents an inducement or a bribe.
15. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: CROWDSTRIKE AND ITS AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR RELIANCE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, PERSONAL INJURY, FOR LOSS OF PRIVACY, NEGLIGENCE, AND FOR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY OR OTHER LOSS WHATSOEVER, EVEN IF CROWDSTRIKE KNOWS OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. CROWDSTRIKE’S AND ITS AFFILIATES’ TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THE COMPETITION, OR THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE SHALL NOT EXCEED THE COST OF THE PRIZE, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OR THE FORM OF ACTION.
16. The Competition will be governed by the laws and jurisdiction of Singapore.