In this webinar, hosted with Energy Live News, GridBeyond Chief Executive and Co-Founder Michael Phelan will explore how:
• a battery installation can be used to cut energy costs by providing a hedge against energy price peaks
• an onsite battery can supply reactive power to your site, reducing the possibility of a brownout or blackout, eliminating down-time and ensuring production is not disrupted
• why a battery storage asset may be more suited to shielding critical onsite assets than a traditional UPS or fossil-fuelled back-up system
• your business can reach its sustainability targets by integrating a battery on site
• an on-site battery can support and mitigate risks associated with fleet electrification and the rollout of EV charging infrastructure
• GridBeyond is supporting businesses across the UK and Ireland install battery storage assets with no upfront costs
Please note, all data you provide through pre-registration will be shared with our webinar partners once you have viewed the webinar. If you do not wish your data to be shared with the partner, please email email@example.com detailing the specific webinar.