Clodagh O'Reilly Head of Assessment and Leadership Consulting, EMEA & Marija Potter Senior Consultant, Kenexa, an IBM Company
Graduate Programmes are seen by many organisations as a necessity, critical to “home growing” talent and sustaining leadership pipelines. Recruitment channels, employer rankings, emerging generational theories and technological innovations mean employers cannot be complacent if they want to attract, engage and enable the best graduates in today’s highly competitive market.
Many recruiters and hiring managers are finding pressure increasing as they are expected to do more with less, including speeding up processes, increasing responsiveness and reducing resources—all without compromising the employer’s value proposition. At best, this vortex of pressure can be distracting; at worst, it can leave human resource professionals overwhelmed and lacking focus and direction. Kenexa has helped thousands of organisations navigate these pressures and invites you to learn from many leaders in this space.
Expected webinar topics include:
• Graduate recruitment overview and trends
• Recruiting solutions that help you find and attract diverse candidates
• How to use assessments to predict performance
• How to retain and develop your early career professionals to ensure a strong talent pipeline
• Best practice case studies