Throughout 2021, PhishLabs detected and mitigated hundreds of thousands of phishing, social media, email, and dark web threats targeting a broad range of enterprises and brands. The PhishLabs Quarterly Threat Trends & Intelligence Report provides an analysis of the latest findings and insights into key trends shaping the threat landscape.
Join our Quarterly Threat Trends & Intelligence webinar Tuesday, February 15, at 2 p.m., where John LaCour, Principal Strategist at HelpSystems, will discuss the report findings and what recent changes to the threat landscape mean for your business. Attendees will learn:
• How phishing attack volume changed throughout 2021
• Which industries are targeted the most
• The top social media and dark web threats
• Which TLDs and free technical services are abused most often
• The leading email threats targeting user inboxes