BloxOne DDI: The Key to Management and Control of the Borderless Enterprise
Kanaiya Vasani, EVP of Products & Corporate Dev, Infoblox, Kevin Tolly, Founder of Tolly Group
About this talk
Everyone’s demanding faster, more reliable access to apps and services at the networking edge. And, with exploding WFH traffic, remote locations, BYOD, and IoT increases, traditional architectures are falling way short.
Infoblox, the world leader in enterprise DNS, DHCP, and IP Address Management (or DDI), has changed the game in distributed networking. At this executive event, experts Kevin Tolly, Founder of the Tolly Group, and Kanaiya Vasani, EVP at Infoblox, will present on how BloxOneTM DDI, the industry’s first cloud-native, cloud-managed DDI solution, optimizes deployment, and management of expanding environments with centralized visibility, automation, and administrative control of core network services.
Attend and learn how BloxOne DDI:
- Ensures the availability and performance of today's expanding enterprises
- Simplifies deployments, streamlines operations and minimizes total cost of ownership
- Dramatically saves organizations time and money by:
- Centralizing edge-to-cloud provisioning, automation, and policy-based control
- Guaranteeing traffic is directed to the closest entry point for SaaS applications
- Ensuring local survivability in the event of network outages
When you attend, you’ll also learn how BloxOne DDI utilizes innovative micro-services and a container-based design to provide the most cost-effective solution available for managing expanding borderless networks.
Infoblox is the leader in modern, cloud-first networking and security services. Through extensive integrations, its solutions empower organizations to realize the full advantages of cloud networking today, while maximizing their existing infrastructure investments. Infoblox has over 12,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500.…