Infoblox is pleased to present the Q4 2021 Cyber Threat Intelligence webinar. This webinar is based on the research and data that our Cyber Intelligence Unit published between October 1, 2021, to December 31, 2021 and can be found in our Q4 2021 Quarterly Cyber Threat Intelligence Report. We will cover significant threats recently observed, detailed analysis of advanced malware campaigns, and analysis of new significant attacks in the news. We will also be covering the Log4j vulnerability, its impact and how to mitigate the risk.
● New and recently emerged malware variants and trends
● How these differ from other variants we have seen in the past
● The emergence of phishing as the leading case of data breaches
● Detailed information on DDoS Extortion and Mitigation
● Defensive tactics that work