With conventional network architectures, any meaningful change adds to cost and management complexity, including the need to establish maintenance windows. Yet when your network infrastructure consists of cloud-native components, you can drive major changes with far more flexibility. But what exactly does it mean to adopt a cloud-native approach to NetOps and what lessons can you glean from DevOps?
Join us and learn:
● Why continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) is a must-have for NetOps
● How infrastructure as code (IoC) builds on software development methodologies to advance networking priorities
● Why monolithic code bases make upgrades difficult and how to overcome them
● How to sell the value of NetOps inside your organization
● Practical steps you can take to ease NetOps adoption today
● The role of network metadata and how it’s key to driving NetOps