Infoblox is pleased to present the Q1 2022 Cyber Threat Intelligence webinar. This webinar is based on the research and data that our Cyber Intelligence Unit published between January 1 to March 31, 2022 and can be found in our Q1 2022 Quarterly Cyber Threat Intelligence Report. We will cover significant threats recently observed, detailed analysis of advanced malware campaigns and analysis of new significant attacks in the news. We will also be covering the state of cyber security within South Asia and the recent implementation of DNS security by an e-commerce leader in India.
- New and recently emerged malware variants and trends
- How these differ from other variants we have seen in the past
- Understanding the DNS Attack Surface of the MITRE ATT&CK
- Spotlight on a South Asian e-commerce leader implementing DNS security
- Defensive tactics that work