The world of cybersecurity laws is growing bigger and more complex by the day. The complexity is further amplified when considering that no individual product on the market can fully satisfy all the legal requirements. As a security professional, it's crucial to understand these cybersecurity regulations and developments to help design a comprehensive and adaptive security strategy that aligns with the global legal landscapes.
Join Cricket Liu, Chief DNS Architect, as he moderates this live webinar with Wei Chen, General Counsel at Infoblox, William Long, co-chair of Privacy and Cybersecurity practice and head of the EU Data Protection group at Sidley Austin LLP and Srikrupa Srivatsan, Director of Product Marketing at Infoblox. Together, they will provide a comprehensive global perspective on existing and emerging cybersecurity regulations.
Register now to learn more about:
- How these regulations impose stricter cybersecurity requirements on a broader range of sectors
- Why non-compliance carries substantial fines and potential criminal liability for company executives
- How new regulations mandate faster incident reporting, with lower notification windows
- How implementing DNS security controls could help your organization reduce the cyber risks identified in regulatory-mandated risk assessments
- How DNS security capabilities can help address some of the regulatory requirements through frameworks such as CAF, ISO 27000, NIST, and others