Organizations have difficulties handling security auditing and compliance that can be scaled across many teams with varying infrastructure. Adobe found themselves in the same situation and in need of a tool that could provide a window into the complexities of their infrastructure. As a result HubbleStack was developed -- a free open source project.
Just like the Hubble telescope gives us a window into the complexities of our universe, HubbleStack gives a window into the complexities of your infrastructure. It includes components for information gathering, file integrity monitoring, auditing, and reporting. This webcast you learn:
- Detail on the HubbleStack project
- How Adobe has made use of it across all of its cloud services
- How you can get and try out HubbleStack for yourself
- How you can help us move HubbleStack forward
- How you and others can contribute to the development of Hubblestack