More than 90% of reported data breaches and security incidents in 2016 involved a successful phishing attack*. Attackers rely on phishing as a primary strategy because it continues to be both effective and efficient, as users remain the most vulnerable attack vector.
The best defense against phishing is proactively educating your users, through a shame-free campaign that prepares them for real-world phishing attempts. Along with teaching your users what to watch for, an internal phishing exercise can result in faster user reports of possible phish attempts and reinforce your security response plan.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Quickly and easily assess your security posture
- Help build the business case for addressing your organization’s security needs
- Build and deploy effective phishing simulations within minutes
- Identify vulnerable users and devices
- Increase the speed of user reporting for possible phishing messages
* Verizon 2017 Data Breach Investigations Report, page 30