Learn modern AWS security best practices with Sisense, Orca Security, and Special Guest Sounil Yu, Former Chief Security Scientist, Bank of America
We’ll start off with Sounil Yu, the former Chief Security Scientist at Bank of America, who will explain how to use his Cyber Defense Matrix to gain a thorough understanding of cloud security.
Then we’ll dive into the practitioner’s perspective with Sisense Cloud Security Engineer Aaron Brown, who will speak to the challenges around rapidly scaling cloud infrastructure, while still maintaining security and visibility into your assets.
Aaron and Sounil will be joined by Avi Shua, CEO and co-founder of Orca Security, former chief technologist at Check Point Software Technologies. It’s going to be a fast-paced hour as we start with the theoretical and quickly dive all the way down into Aaron’s “notes from the field”.
Get ready to ask your toughest AWS security questions as we discuss:
- How to use the Cyber Defense Matrix to gain a thorough understanding of cloud security
- The 6 risks hiding inside every large AWS environment
- Technical takeaways, advice, and pitfalls to avoid from Sisense
- Pros and cons of different cloud security tools: AWS GuardDuty, traditional agent-based tools and scanners, and CSPM (cloud security posture management)
- New approach to quickly eliminating hidden risks