See description for details
Panelists: Praveen Nallasamy, VP of Cybersecurity, BlackRock | Tom Holodnik, Software Architect, Intuit | Archie Agarwal, Founder and CEO, ThreatModeler | Yeukai Sachikonye, Consultant-Engagement Manager of Global Security and Infrastructure Practice, AWS | Reef D'Souza, Security Consultant, AWS
Moderator: Ty Sbano, Chief Security & Trust Officer, Sisense
Learn how to proactively secure your AWS cloud infrastructure, with guidance from AWS Security Epics, accelerating sprint and epic velocity. DevSecOps can discover how to prioritize security early in the cloud migration design phase, reducing overall cost and effort to fix security issues from weeks to just a few hours, maximizing efficiency and ROI. Understand how this approach reduces security efforts in infrastructure and application designs, increases efficiency in security control decision making and reduces overall risk.
In this webinar, discover how to automatically:
- Build a threat modeling process that drives security throughout the Cloud Development Life Cycle (CDLC).
- Convert an architecture diagram into a threat model with a list of threats and relevant security recommendations for AWS services.
- Identify latent security risks.
- Generate AWS Security Epics backlog for IAC development, plus secure CloudFormation code templates.
- Highlight threat model drift from the live environment based upon AWS services, AWS Config, AWS Security Hub and others.
- Keep threat models synchronized with AWS environments using real-time updates.