Daniele Catteddu, Cloud Security Alliance; Sean Cordero, Netskope and Shawn Harris, Starbucks
About this talk
Since its debut in 2013, the Cloud Control Matrix (CCM) v3.0.1 has been greatly successful and received wide adoption around the globe. Nevertheless, as new technologies emerge and the cloud certification landscape continuously evolves, so must the CCM. To this end, the upgrade of CCMv3.0.1 to the next CCMv4.0 has been imperative. A CCMv4.0 task force has been put together, consisting of a total number of 18 teams led by highly experienced cloud security experts, that is currently driving CCM v4.0 development and is expected to conclude its works by end of Q4 2020.
This session will provide a presentation and overview of:
- CCMv4 domains and new control requirements,
- A draft version of the new CCMv4 “implementation guidance”,
- The new Shared Security Responsibility Model (SSRM) controls for helping CSPs and CSCs delineating CCM controls implementation responsibilities,
- The enhanced Consensus Assessment Initiative Questionnaire (CAIQ) v4.0 following the upgrade to CCMv4.0,
- Mapping exercises of CCMv4.0 to other well known standards, as performed by the CCM WG,
- The latest activities for the development of CCMv4.0-Lite.
CSA CloudBytes was launched as a webinar series to help us educate the industry on all matters related to the cloud. Our channel is designed to inform our audience about trending topics, new technologies, and latest research. Learn more at cloudsecurityalliance.org. Join the Cloud Security Alliance on LinkedIn and follow us on twitter: @cloudsa…