Dr. Hing-Yan LEE, Dietrich BENJES, Ferdinand FONG, Sai HONIG, Stephanie King-Chung HUNG, Sheralynn TJIOE
According to one source, there are about 3 million cybersecurity professionals worldwide. And there we need an additional 4 million cybersecurity professionals. The question for the panelists today is what we can do to address the shortfall in such expertise. With the greater cloud usage and increased cloud adoption during the pandemic period, many enterprises have pivoted to the cloud, creating a dire demand for cloud security professionals. The job is definitely cut out for our panelists. The panel hopes to address the challenge of having enough cybersecurity professionals and discuss what employers can do to build necessary working experience for the individuals.
Moderator: Dr. Hing-Yan LEE (EVP APAC, CSA)
- Dietrich BENJES (VP & GM APAC, Qualys)
- Ferdinand FONG (Chair, Protem Committee, CSA Sarawak Chapter)
- Sai HONIG (Co - founder, New Zealand Network for Women in Security)
- Stephanie King-Chung HUNG (SVP Cloud Business, Mission Software and Services, Digital Systems, ST Engineering, Singapore)
- Sheralynn TJIOE (Team Manager – Cyber Security & Big Data, HAYS)