As companies shift their people, processes, and technologies into the digital age, cybersecurity strategy is sometimes an afterthought instead of an integrated part of planning. In fact, a recent survey of C-level executives* showed that nearly one-third of security controls and management are still siloed from a functionality standpoint.
At the organizational level, this siloing can result in policy decisions that fail to address critical security gaps within a strategic plan, resulting in an increase in time and resources dedicated to retroactively addressing these gaps. Transformation can also mean disruption to teams, exposing skill gaps that hamper progress.
This panel discussion features seasoned cyber executives who will share their lessons learned and best practices for harnessing cyber strategy to improve the digital transformation journey.
• The top challenges when aligning security strategy to cloud migration and other digital transformation steps.
• Best practices throughout the digital transformation journey, including:
o Creating efficiencies in a hybrid environment.
o Getting into a DevSecOps mindset from the start.
o Securing Board and leadership buy-in on cybersecurity strategy.
• How best to transition your team to minimize disruption and staff turnover.
• How to message the business value of the transformation to the Board and other key stakeholders.
• How to effectively monitor your new environment and proactively respond in a cloud-forward way.
* Survey sponsored by Coalfire and completed by Dark Reading.