Security has become the rate-limiting factor for how fast software development teams can go in the cloud. Security reviews, remediations, and audits soak up valuable engineering resources and steal away the speed and agility that the cloud promises.
That's because cloud security is still laden with inefficient and ineffective manual processes. But with automation using Policy as Code, enterprises can create a security-first culture that collapses the time and investment required to deliver secure infrastructure and applications much faster.
In this session, Josh Stella (Founder, Fugue) and Rajat Sharma (Founder, CWS) will outline why cloud security isn't the same as datacenter security—it's about tuning your processes with policy-based automation rather than intrusion detection or network monitoring.
Attendees will walk away with actionable insights and strategies on:
* Assessing your current cloud security posture and developing a prioritized roadmap to bring your environment into compliance
* Implementing automation using Policy as Code to build security into every aspect of cloud operations, from design to production
* Empowering developers with tools that help them find and fix issues in infrastructure as code, when making changes is easier and faster
* Putting guardrails in place that prevent dangerous misconfiguration vulnerabilities without slowing anyone down
* Creating security awareness within your cloud engineering team to avoid costly technical debt and significant remediations
If it takes your organization months to deploy new environments and weeks to update them because of security, this session is for you.