John DIMARIA, Ashwin CHAUDHARY, Nguyen Minh THANH, Hoang QUANG Huy, Steven NGUYEN, Dr. Sak SEGKHOONTHOD
In the light of the many cloud security related standards (e.g. ISO27017, STAR) that CSPs claim to comply with, how does an enterprise make sense of this plethora of seemingly different or similar frameworks? How does one reconcile these with respect to those specified by the regulators? This panel of experts will help us to clear the air and clarify the confusion as well as bring to light how programs like CSA STAR help provide a "Implement Once Comply Many" approach.
MODERATOR : John DIMARIA (Assurance Investigatory Fellow & Research Fellow, CSA)
- Ashwin CHAUDHARY (CEO, Accedere Inc.)
- Nguyen Minh THANH (Cybersecurity Consultant, Viettel - CHT Co Ltd)
- Hoang QUANG Huy (Country Manager, Vietnam, Palo Alto Networks)
- Steven NGUYEN (Head of Solution Consultant, VNG Cloud)
- Dr. Sak SEGKHOONTHOD (Advisor, The Electronic Transactions Development Agency)