SaaS companies today are scrambling to comply with certain security frameworks like AICPA SOC 2, ISO 27001, CSA STAR etc., because demonstrating information security reduces sales barriers, boosts customer trust and increases the protection of sensitive data. But getting compliant is super complicated and eats up loads of time for employees. Moreover, many organizations lack the knowledge and experience required for these frameworks, and have no idea where to begin their compliance journey and how to maintain compliance throughout the year.
In this panel we'll discuss:
• The traditional audit process versus the modern audit process
• Why outsourcing compliance to third parties will allow internal resources to be utilized more strategically and provide greater value to the organization
• The importance of automating repetitive audit-related tests and the significant impact this has on organizational productivity
• An innovative approach to security compliance that streamlines the entire security audit process, saving companies hundreds of hours and freeing up teams to shift their focus away from manual testing of risks and controls to critical and strategic risks
• How to scale your security audit, whether you're a startup or a corporation
• Auditor perspective and future developments