Harold Byun, Chief Product Officer, AppOmni and Andy Ognenoff, Managing Director Global SaaS Security Lead, Accenture
Industry analysts estimate that 99% of cloud data breaches will be traced back to preventable misconfigurations made by end-users. Yet companies are disproportionately allocating resources to secure the public cloud infrastructure instead of SaaS, which is the number one way organizations consume cloud.
Modern enterprises today leverage 50 or more SaaS apps. With countless configuration changes and fast release cycles, manual security management is a near-impossible task. The lack of visibility over apps makes them appear secure on the surface, but the underlying data schema may be leaking sensitive data.
SaaS Security Posture Management solutions (or SSPM) enables visibility into configuration and data exposure risk across an entire SaaS estate by providing a universal control plane. It’s only after accurately observing and quantifying cyber risks in SaaS can organizations take the necessary steps to address them at scale.
In this webinar with AppOmni and Accenture, you’ll learn:
• What makes SaaS clouds different
• Why approaches and tooling that work for “traditional” cloud (IaaS and PaaS) security are inapplicable and insufficient to address SaaS security requirements at scale
• What to look for in SaaS that demands additional security measures
• Best practices in SaaS security configuration and monitoring
• Key approaches to build and operationalize a SaaS security program