As Cloud Attacks Increase, How Should AppSec Respond?
The rise of cloud-native development has ushered in an engineering paradigm shift, one in which the speed, agility and flexibility of software development is increasingly critical to business success. As a result, the engineering ecosystem has become more dynamic than ever before.
While this shift is integral to rapid development in the cloud, it also introduces new opportunities for bad actors to leverage weaknesses to instigate attacks. Protecting your organization from these attack vectors requires a modern approach to application security.
But what does modern AppSec look like? And how must traditional AppSec evolve to respond to the changing cloud-native attack surface?
Tune in to this webinar with Daniel Krivelevich, CTO of AppSec at Palo Alto Networks, to learn:
• Why bad actors are increasingly targeting the engineering ecosystem in cloud attacks.
• How security teams can become a guardrail or enabler, rather than a blocker.
• Why getting visibility into your engineering environment is the key to modern AppSec.
• How to evaluate your organization’s software supply chain risk posture.
• Practical tips to improve your organization’s resilience to cloud attacks.