With the challenges of finding top security talent, managed security services providers (MSSPs) are an increasingly popular option for a few simple reasons: They provide an affordable, subscription-based security model for teams looking to augment or fully offload the burden of monitoring, managing, and responding to security threats. But not all MSSPs are equal and there are certain elements companies should understand to be sure they’re choosing the right MSSP for their security and business needs.
Join us to learn about what you should look for in a managed security service partner and what considerations you need to make if you’re going to evaluate building or buying into your Security Operations Centre (SOC).
Join the webcast to learn about:
- Alternatives to building a security program from scratch
- Differences between a Large MSSP and a MidSized MSSP
- What services your team should invest in at each level of security maturity
- The questions you should ask when evaluating managed security service providers
- Top criteria for building and evaluating your shortlist