A Guide to Operational Security in 2021: Episode 3
In 2020 ransomware surged by 150%, according to a new Group-IB report. With this level of risk, leaders and security professionals must double down on their vulnerability management while also looking internally to increase operational security.
A ransomware attack is more than a mere annoyance. It can bring your organization to a crashing halt, while also exposing your sensitive data and negatively impacting your brand reputation. As the risk of a ransomware attack on your organization increases, it’s important to take a look at the prevention and response methods you have in place.
Join us in this session as we discuss:
- Why user education is vital to protecting against ransomware attacks
- Why a disaster recovery plan is a must for your organization
- Why ransomware attacks are on the rise and methods to secure your organization
- Tod Beardsley, Director of Research at Rapid7
- Jen Ellis, Vice President, Community and Public Affairs at Rapid7
- Megan Stifel, Global Policy Officer and Capacity & Resilience Program Director at Global Cyber Alliance