A Guide to Operational Security in 2021: Episode 4
Nowadays, it's not a question of if you'll be breached, but when. Therefore, you need the people, processes, and technology in place to respond quickly and efficiently to attacks.
While breaches have become a certainty, by adopting the mindset of an attacker, you can detect breaches in your network before they’re able to cause damage. This approach to incident detection and response directly informs the software and services needed to equip security professionals to do their best work.
In this session, we will discuss:
- Why it is so important to have an incident detection and response program before you are compromised
- The kinds of technology solutions needed to support your organization
- The value of incident detection solutions that adopt the mindset of an attacker, and what this can do for your business
- Tod Beardsley, Director of Research at Rapid7
- Chad Kliewer, Information Security Officer at Pioneer
- Steve Winterfeld, Advisory CISO at Akamai