A Guide to Operational Security in 2021: Episode 5
In a recent SANS survey, it was found that phishing was observed in 78% of organizations. With this amount of phishing occurring, it is crucial that organizations prepare themselves with effective and impactful phishing protection strategies.
Though technology alone can’t stop phishing, it can help to reduce the harmful impact of phishing attacks on your business. For example, phishing protection allows employees to report suspected phishing attacks, while also providing your organization with the collaborative tools needed to tackle phishing when it occurs.
So, given the business benefits of phishing protection, what solution is right for your business?
In this session, we will discuss:
- Why phishing protection solutions are a must-have for your business
- How to help employees more easily report suspected phishing
- How to provide security teams with the necessary tools to investigate phishing reports
- Tod Beardsley, Director of Research at Rapid7
- Carl Stern, CISSP, Director, Information Security at Experity
- Michael Palazzolo, IT Analyst Technical Architect at Herman Miller
- Ryan Manni, Senior Manager, Information Security at Hologic